Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2013, 11:29 AM         #61
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
DanBootleg just shut this thread down. I don't believe this bi*ch one bit.
/thread /boxden zimm threads
 4 years ago '07        #62
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
some ppl seriously need english courses
 07-15-2013, 11:53 AM         #63
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
love all these racist comments in here.
kill white people!
heres a little statistic for all you internet keyboard-warrior racists:

94% of black victims have been k!lled by blacks from 1976-2005

kill whitey.

edit: for all the ignoramuses, thats the bureau of justice statistics website.
 4 years ago '05        #64
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Some of you are so goddamn stupid. Playing into the hands of this attention wh0ore.
 4 years ago '13        #65
BC is that Guy 
space
space
space
$3,108 | Props total: 110 110
 3rdcoasta said:
White America trying to atone for letting OJ off?

Last edited by BC is that Guy; 07-15-2013 at 12:31 PM..
 07-15-2013, 12:34 PM         #66
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youduglas said:
kill white people!

kill whitey.

Wait, I'm confused...

When the fuhk was it made official that hating white people is racist?!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Im gettin good at this huh RA1N?!?
 4 years ago '11        #67
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
hmmm maybe he wont be free, or stay in court for the rest of his life.
 4 years ago '08        #68
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 youduglas said:
kill white people!

kill whitey.

Just so we're clear, we all understand the dire situation that is black on black crime. Thats something we need to handle internally.

The problem is, if a black man k!lls a black man, that black man goes to jail. On the other hand, if a white k!lls a black man, the number of white men that are not punished for that crime is cause for concern.

Understand, I'm not say every/all/most whites get off, I'm just saying the number is high enough to display a clear lack of caring about the value of a black man's life in the eyes of a usually overwhelmingly Caucasian justice system.

Take that as you wish
 4 years ago '09        #69
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 popsjenkins said:
Just so we're clear, we all understand the dire situation that is black on black crime. Thats something we need to handle internally.

The problem is, if a black man k!lls a black man, that black man goes to jail. On the other hand, if a white k!lls a black man, the number of white men that are not punished for that crime is cause for concern.

Understand, I'm not say every/all/most whites get off, I'm just saying the number is high enough to display a clear lack of caring about the value of a black man's life in the eyes of a usually overwhelmingly Caucasian justice system.

Take that as you wish
if you wanna talk statistics blacks have k!lled far more whites than whites have blacks, and thats including lynchings. if a black dude k!lls a white guy its not even reported on in the news
 07-15-2013, 01:07 PM         #70
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
if you wanna talk statistics blacks have k!lled far more whites than whites have blacks, and thats including lynchings. if a black dude k!lls a white guy its not even reported on in the news

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #71
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
White people stay saying 94% of blacks are k!lled by other blacks like that's supposed to justify Trayvon getting bodied and sh*t.
 4 years ago '09        #72
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:

[pic - click to view]

the truth hurts? i can dig up quite a few of these stories that youve never even heard of...
 4 years ago '09        #73
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males.

[link to

At midyear 2007 there were 4,618 black male sentenced prisoners per 100,000 black males in the United States, compared to 1,747 Hispanic male sentenced prisoners per 100,000 Hispanic males and 773 white male sentenced prisoners per 100,000 white males.

[link to

In 2005, Homicide offending rates for blacks were more than 7 times higher than the rates for whites

[link to

Lifetime Likelihood of Going to State or Federal Prison
This Special Report presents lifetime chances of going to State or Federal prison by age, s3x, race, and Hispanic origin. Using standard demographic lifetable techniques, and a.ssuming that recent incarceration rates remain unchanged, an estimated 1 of every 20 persons (5%) can be expected to serve time in prison during their lifetime. The lifetime chances of a person going to prison are higher for men (9%) than for women (1%) and higher for blacks (16%) and Hispanics (9%) than for whites (2%). At current levels of incarceration newborn black males in this country have a greater than a 1 in 4 chance of going to prison during their lifetimes, while Hispanic males have a 1 in 6 chance, and white males have a 1 in 23 chance of serving time. 3/97 NCJ 160092

[link to

The US Dept. of Justice Website also reports that in England and Wales, blacks are 2% of the population, but 11% of inmates:

[link to

----------------------------------------------------------

CNN DATA:

[link to money.cnn.com]

THE FACTS: Blacks, who represent just 12.5% of the U.S. population, account for a disproportionate share of violent crime. Still, the fact remains that whites commit more such crimes -- 54% vs. 45% for blacks, (even though blacks are 12.5% of the population) according to FBI arrest statistics. The numbers also vary widely depending on the crime, with blacks responsible for more murders and robberies (55% and 61% of these crimes, respectively) and whites committing more r*pes and aggravated a.ssaults (56% and 60%).

The bottom line: While a white person is far more likely to be victimized by a black than the other way around (21% vs. 7%), the chances are three times as great that a white person will be victimized by another white than by a black.

The exception here is robbery. Whites are held up by blacks 49% of the time and by whites only 37%. Still, though violent crime is predominantly white on white or black on black, it is also true that black criminals commit more crimes against white victims (nearly 1.1 million in 1992) than they do against blacks (just under 1 million).
-------------------------------------------------------

[link to

As you note, African-Americans have three times the abortion rate of whites. You don't mention, however, that, as Janet Reno's Justice Department flatly states that "blacks are 8 times more likely than whites to commit homicide." Therefore, blacks commit more murders than whites in total as well as per capita.

---------------------------------------------------------

[link to blog.washingtonpost.com]

Everybody acknowledges that incarceration rates among young black males are much higher than among whites or Hispanics. An August 2003 Bureau of Justice Statistics analysis shows that 32 percent of black males born in 2001 can expect to spend time in prison over the course of their lifetime. That is up from 13.4 percent in 1974 and 29.4 percent in 1991. By contrast, 17.2 percent of Hispanics and 5.9 percent of whites born in 2001 are likely to end up in prison.

----------------------------------------------------------

[link to

in "The Color of Crime: Race, Crime and Justice in America," produced by the "right-leaning" New Century Foundation in 2005, using the same FBI and Justice surveys, startling facts emerge:

"Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against other blacks." Forty-five percent of the victims of violent crime by blacks are white folks, 43 percent are black, 10 percent are Hispanic.

Blacks are seven times as likely as people of other races to commit murder, eight times more likely to commit robbery and three times more likely to use a gun in a crime.

"Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit violent crime against a white person than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery." (If decent black folks have trouble hailing a cab, and they do, these numbers may help explain it.)

Black-on-white r*pe is 115 times more common than the reverse.

---------------------------------------------------------

[link to

'Though blacks, 24 percent of New York Citys population, committed 68.5 percent of all murders, r*pes, robberies, and a.ssaults in the city last year, according to victims and witnesses, they were only 55 percent of all stop-and-frisks.
theres a few stats for you racial warriors to have fun with

personally, i blame whitey
 07-15-2013, 01:14 PM         #74
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When you blow up everybody come out the woods with a story.
 4 years ago '09        #75
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
nooo way black people dont harass, hate, beat and k!ll white people just for being white...

Atlanta-Four Black Guys k!ll White Guy Not Considered Racially Motivated
Sunday, July 14, 2013 16:58

In Atlanta, four teenage (black) members of the “Re-Up” gang attacked and beat
up a 36-year old guy in the wee hours of the morning while he was buying gas and
snacks.

He staggered into the street, was struck by a car, and died – with no
assistance from the gang members either to keep him out of traffic, or to stop
oncoming cars. However, you’ll be glad to know that “This
was not racially motivated,” Pierce told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
“Cobb County police are investigating this like any other crime.”
View News Report
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
The deadly a.ssault of a Mableton man has become a national story, at least online, with several web sites and blogs claiming Joshua Chellew was k!lled because he was white.
Initially reported as a hit-and-run, police now say Chellew died June 30 after an attack by four black teenagers in Cobb County.
According to the arrest warrant, the 36-year-old victim was repeatedly punched and kicked by the youths outside a Chevron gas station. Chellew, badly beaten, eventually stumbled onto Mableton Parkway, where he was run over. He died at Grady Memorial Hospital.
Witnesses told police that the four suspects made no attempt to aid Chellew or stop the approaching vehicle that hit him. The driver of that car was not charged, said Cobb Police Sgt. Dana Pierce.
A brutal crime, no question, but not one fueled by racial animosity, according to investigators.
“This was not racially motivated,” Pierce told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Cobb County police are investigating this like any other crime.”
The f!ght between Chellew and his four a.ssailants apparently started over gang identification.
According to the warrant, Chellew flashed blue colors and claimed allegiance to the “Crips” street gang. Three of the suspects were dressed in red, the colors affiliated with the “Crips” longtime rival, the “Bloods.” The exchange was captured on the station’s surveillance cameras.
But not everyone is convinced. A Google search on Chellew’s name produces about 31,200 results, most of which focus on race and an alleged cover-up by local media outlets.
“If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest news story in the United States,” writes a blogger on The Daily Caller, founded by conservative pundit Tucker Carlson and a former aide to Vice President d!ck Cheney. “It would have knocked the (George) Zimmerman trial out of the news.”
World Net Daily, meanwhile, references Chellew’s k!lling in a story titled, “Race Violence Alarms, Before Zimmerman Verdict.”
Blogger Urbanbaby goes one step further, a.sserting Chellew was k!lled “because he was a white man. It’s that simple.”
Even if it isn’t.
The four suspects — 19-year-old Jekari Oshay Strozier and 18-year-olds Antonio Shantwan Pass, Johnathan Donald Anthony and Kemonta Bond, all from Mableton — have been held without bond since last week at the Cobb County jail on charges of felony murder, aggravated a.ssault and violating the Georgia Street Gang Act.
According to the arrest warrant, each are members of the “Re-Up” gang.
i been jumped and harassed in my old neighborhood for being white, had bottles thrown at me from across the street, wasnt allowed in at least two of my black friends houses cause there parents "didnt like white people"...i really dont give a sh*t about trayvon martin getting shot by some mixed dude who wanted to be a cop. who gives a fu*k? baltimore has at least 16 shooting deaths this month that are way dumber than this overly publicized case

Last edited by ill 800; 07-15-2013 at 01:25 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #76
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,575 | Props total: 1184 1184
On this n*gga life jacket he got murder, r*pe, a.ssaulting a police officer , even if its all accusations this proves this n*ggas a shady individual , I mean how many ppl u know got that many negative looks in his history, I mean I could understand one of the 3 , I mean Pimps fu*k up but bro u out here on some creep sh*t , if you defending him at this point u just hate n*ggas period...even if its all accusations , to put yourself in a foul position that many times is a lack of character and general fu*k u to authority, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then we need to hung this spic n*gga and have duck ribs n*gga
 4 years ago '08        #77
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 ill 800 said:
I'm not denying that. But if you dig down in those statistics I bet there is a higher conviction rate fro black on whit crime than there is white on black crime.

Understand, I'm not speaking of the crimes itself. I'm speaking on the outcome of the arrest. That's what most people are arguing here.
 07-15-2013, 01:40 PM         #78
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
theres a few stats for you racial warriors to have fun with

personally, i blame whitey
doesnt matter
 07-15-2013, 02:07 PM         #79
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
the truth hurts? i can dig up quite a few of these stories that youve never even heard of...
Hurts who?

Is that why you posted that sh*t? Lol
That's why you're here right?

Great reporting Wolfie
 07-15-2013, 02:17 PM         #80
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pierredaire said:
On this n*gga life jacket he got murder, r*pe, a.ssaulting a police officer , even if its all accusations this proves this n*ggas a shady individual , I mean how many ppl u know got that many negative looks in his history, I mean I could understand one of the 3 , I mean Pimps fu*k up but bro u out here on some creep sh*t , if you defending him at this point u just hate n*ggas period...even if its all accusations , to put yourself in a foul position that many times is a lack of character and general fu*k u to authority, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then we need to hung this spic n*gga and have duck ribs n*gga
so a murder case that was classified as self defense, a bogus r*pe allegation that comes out of the woodwork, and getting into it with a cop when he was younger? sounds like your favorite rapper/ pro athlete
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now