Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #161
SoulBrotha91 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 1039 1039
 kiddrocay said:
I tired explaining to him over and over again, its not rocket science

I hope its just hes not trying to get it

so Im done
It really isn't. From common sense zimmerman should be in jail. You murder someone = you do time for it, not the case with this biased justice system. The fact that he didn't get arrested the day he k!lled him speaks for itself
 4 years ago '10        #162
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 4536 4536
 BiZz said:
Oh I know what he was saying. But nobody ever said only blacks k!ll people, So what was he really trying to get at? The last two big murder cases didn't involve any black people.
no but everytime some sh*t like this happens yall like to throw that "but what about black on black crime" sh*t in our face like we dont know or dont care
 4 years ago '10        #163
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 kiddrocay said:
no but everytime some sh*t like this happens yall like to throw that "but what about black on black crime" sh*t in our face like we dont know or dont care
Okay. What does the above have to do with ONLY BLACKS k!llING?
 4 years ago '10        #164
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BiZz said:
Okay. What does the above have to do with ONLY BLACKS k!llING?
like I said before if yall always gonna jump our throats about blacks k!lling then point it all out

we are not the only ones who k!ll eachother and we get sick of tired of that sh*t being thrown in our face everytime we get mad at another k!lling one of ours

and the crazy thing is I wasnt making this case a racist issuse

Im looking at the fact that Trayvon is also an American and can be anywhere in the U.S. thats not private property

his rights were violated that night but a wanna be cop who appointed himself as the head
 4 years ago '10        #165
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
like I said before if yall always gonna jump our throats about blacks k!lling then point it all out

we are not the only ones who k!ll eachother and we get sick of tired of that sh*t being thrown in our face everytime we get mad at another k!lling one of ours

and the crazy thing is I wasnt making this case a racist issuse

Im looking at the fact that Trayvon is also an American and can be anywhere in the U.S. thats not private property

his rights were violated that night but a wanna be cop who appointed himself as the head
Who doesn't point it out? Like I said the last BIG cases involved zero black people.

I think you're a little out of touch with what the black panthers and what not want to do to white people after this case. It has always been about race.

You're looking at it from a biased prospective. Because last time I checked he was proven not guilty. Zimmerman was looking out for his community which was his job.
 4 years ago '10        #166
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BiZz said:
Who doesn't point it out? Like I said the last BIG cases involved zero black people.

I think you're a little out of touch with what the black panthers and what not want to do to white people after this case. It has always been about race.

You're looking at it from a biased prospective. Because last time I checked he was proven not guilty.
this is the American Court System where justice for blacks is rarely seen
 4 years ago '10        #167
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
I agree. There is an unspoken rule in the hood to not speak to cops. What can you really do when nobody wants to cooperate?
 4 years ago '10        #168
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BiZz said:
I agree. There is an unspoken rule in the hood to not speak to cops. What can you really do when nobody wants to cooperate?
thats wayyyyyyyyy over blown, n*ggas get "snitched" on all the time
 4 years ago '10        #169
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
thats wayyyyyyyyy over blown, n*ggas get "snitched" on all the time
Is it really? Or are you just saying that to once again try and take the "pressure" off the black populations wrong doings?
 4 years ago '10        #170
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BiZz said:
Is it really? Or are you just saying that to once again try and take the "pressure" off the black populations wrong doings?
happens all the tme
 4 years ago '10        #171
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
happens all the tme
Maybe people involved might snitch or they might not. But witnesses are always intimidated/ Don't want to talk because of fear of something bad happening and nobody ever sees anything when cops ask around. Don't act like that doesn't happen all the time either.
 4 years ago '10        #172
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BiZz said:
Maybe people involved might snitch or they might not. But witnesses are always intimidated/ Don't want to talk because of fear of something bad happening and nobody ever sees anything when cops ask around. Don't act like that doesn't happen all the time either.
everything you are saying is true but lets not act like this doesnt go amongst everywhere the crime includes drug deal and murder though
 4 years ago '10        #173
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
everything you are saying is true but lets not act like this doesnt go amongst everywhere the crime includes drug deal and murder though
I agree. But I feel like Hispanics, or whites, Asians ect. can't help the black community mend it's problems (vice versa) So when I hear people say things like point out all the crime I don't really feel like that would do any good. That's why I was trying to say you were running from your problems by looking for other races to throw in the mix. Crime is crime, But a black person calling out white on white crimes won't stop any white people from k!lling each other because the problem lies within a majority of the time imo.
 07-14-2013, 09:36 PM         #174
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GollyI'mGully said:
why don't these coons give a fu*k about all the black men dying in chicago every day?
So u comparing ppl in gangs thats in chicago to an innocent a.ss lil boy being stalked for no reason gettin k!lled?
 4 years ago '10        #175
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
So u comparing ppl in gangs thats in chicago to an innocent a.ss lil boy being stalked for no reason gettin k!lled?

Yes we are. Nobody wants to riot after this do they?
 4 years ago '10        #176
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Walkerboy86 said:
Guess nobody ever got hit with a stray bullet in Chicago huh?

All them "gangsters" out there got perfect aim right?

Or maybe you don't know that, because you don't care to know it...
 4 years ago '13        #177
Impeccable 212 heat pts212
space
space
$14,905 | Props total: 1303 1303
 kiddrocay said:
 07-14-2013, 09:50 PM         #178
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DanBootleg said:
How many times are you people going to post misinformed sh*t?

Facts from the case
  • Zimmerman stopped pursuing after the police told him to stop
  • Zimmerman waited where he was to meet with police
  • Trayvon Martin's witness said he was at his dad's then left
  • Trayvon Martin initiated the altercation
  • The eye witness stood by Zimmerman's testimony (Martin on top bashing Zimmerman's head into the ground)
  • Zimmerman was the one yelling help in the 911 call
lol, people don't care about facts... they're fu*king idiots...
 4 years ago '04        #179
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 07-14-2013, 09:51 PM         #180
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
innocent lil boy? lol he violently attacked the guy that's why he got shot...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy