Celebrities and Rappers Tweet about Zimmerman Verdict

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2013, 07:39 PM         #141
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
We all know other races k!ll each other. You're copping out by saying look at them not us.

I'm not really sure most you are upset, 17 year old Chief Keef raps about k!lling people and it's "Poor black people music" and "Real g sh*t" but when a 17 year old dies by the gun it's "Ohhh he was just a baby" or "He was so innocent". k!lling "opps" is so cool, But when it's a half white man it's the end of the world.

And don't say nobody is dying from that sh*t. Because they are, And nobody is up in arms.
hol up n*gga i like most of your comments but what is wrong with keef a young black male from the hood making millions chillin with stuck up snow bunnys?? n*gga chill
 07-14-2013, 07:40 PM         #142
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
I understand how you feel, but honestly chill fam. Cats get that internet flex on to make up for the fear & cowardice that fills their everyday existence. Trust this dude wouldn't get fly like that in real life. Son would get his whole sh1t pushed back. Early. This the internet B. Home of the coward, land of the lame.
Powerful a.ss post.
 4 years ago '10        #143
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 kiddrocay said:
no one knows what happen?

we know that he followed him after he was told not to

we know he confronted trayvon which wouldnt had happen if he didnt follow him like he was told not to

his lawyer told him not to take the stand and he didnt so why didnt he listen to the dispatcher that night

so by him stalking a fellow american which he was told not to is bias outlook?

but this is just a biased opinion right?

evidence of that nature is very bias I a.ssume now

and here we go bringing up black on black crimes like k!lling eachother only happens in the black community

that has nothing to do with the fu*king case stop trying to connect the two

half white or not zimmerman violated trayvons rights as an american, thats the case
By the time they told him to stop following him he was already out of his car looking for an address. He was headed back to his car when the altercation took place.

It is your biased opinion that Zimmerman was in the wrong.

I'll stop trying to connect the two when you stop trying to cop out about the violence that goes on and Telling everyone to look the other way at Hispanics.
 4 years ago '10        #144
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 curlyd said:
hol up n*gga i like most of your comments but what is wrong with keef a young black male from the hood making millions chillin with stuck up snow bunnys?? n*gga chill
I zeroed out keef because of his age. Everyone is saying Trayvon was just a "Harmless Baby". But then you look at someone like keef who is the same age, Would you call Keef a baby? He's old enough to know wrong or right at 17.
 4 years ago '10        #145
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 BiZz said:
By the time they told him to stop following him he was already out of his car looking for an address. He was headed back to his car when the altercation took place.

It is your biased opinion that Zimmerman was in the wrong.

I'll stop trying to connect the two when you stop trying to cop out about the violence that goes on and Telling everyone to look the other way at Hispanics.
Zimmerman stalked the boy which led to the events of this happening, aint nothing biased about that

Im not telling people to look at the hispanics guy Im telling them that we are not the only ones who k!ll eachother by giving them EXAMPLESso stop making such a big deal of it like we are the only ones, how many times am I going to have to repeat myself?
 4 years ago '10        #146
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
All of Lupe Fiasco's tweets last night are on point!
 4 years ago '05        #147
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
All these fu*ks are lucky they have some talent
 07-14-2013, 07:49 PM         #148
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
I zeroed out keef because of his age. Everyone is saying Trayvon was just a "Harmless Baby". But then you look at someone like keef who is the same age, Would you call Keef a baby? He's old enough to know wrong or right at 17.
right, and he knows right and wrong..what is he doing? something positive with his life just like Sean Carter or Bill Gates himself
 4 years ago '10        #149
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
that f*ggot Zimmerbi*ch said that when he shot Martin that Martin responded with "you got me"........like this movies or some sh*t...........point blank range to the fu*king chest and he dropping movie catch phrases...........Zimmerbi*ch is full of sh*t.
 4 years ago '10        #150
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
Zimmerman stalked the boy which led to the events of this happening, aint nothing biased about that

Im not telling people to look at the hispanics guy Im telling them that we are not the only ones who k!ll eachother by giving them EXAMPLESso stop making such a big deal of it like we are the only ones, how many times am I going to have to repeat myself?
He only followed him because Trayvon was on the grass of a house that had been burglarized before. My next door neighbor just got her back window smashed out last week. Best believe if I see someone scheming in her yard i'm going to stop that sh*t and I wont be nice enough to call the non emergency hotline.

Like I said before.. Everybody knows anyone from any ethnic group has the ability to commit a murder. So what is all this talk about Hispanics and "Don't look at us"
 4 years ago '10        #151
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BiZz said:
He only followed him because Trayvon was on the grass of a house that had been burglarized before. My next door neighbor just got her back window smashed out last week. Best believe if I see someone scheming in her yard i'm going to stop that sh*t and I wont be nice enough to call the non emergency hotline.

Like I said before.. Everybody knows anyone from any ethnic group has the ability to commit a murder. So what is all this talk about Hispanics and "Don't look at us"
no one is this clueless and Im starting to think you are hispanic because it seems you are taking offense to this

man it is not that hard to figure out what Im saying

When did I say dont look at us? please tell me just tell me

I am saying we are not the only ones who k!ll eachother with in the community

hispanics also k!ll eachother on a regular basis which is an example but its nevered talked about, is it this hard to figure out?

I am saying people push black on black crimes like blacks are the only ones who k!ll eachother and I ask them why they never say anything about the violence that goes on with other communities

cmon son

black on black crimes doesnt have sh*t to do with this case so yall need to stfu about that and people are tired of hearing sh*t and yall saying blacks dont get mad at the sh*t because we do

jesus chrst lol
 4 years ago '10        #152
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
no one is this clueless and Im starting to think you are hispanic because it seems you are taking offense to this

man it is not that hard to figure out what Im saying

When did I say dont look at us? please tell me just tell me

I am saying we are not the only ones who k!ll eachother with in the community

hispanics also k!ll eachother on a regular basis which is an example but its nevered talked about, is it this hard to figure out?

I am saying people push black on black crimes like blacks are the only ones who k!ll eachother and I ask them why they never say anything about the violence that goes on with other communities

cmon son

black on black crimes doesnt have sh*t to do with this case so yall need to stfu about that and people are tired of hearing sh*t and yall saying blacks dont get mad at the sh*t because we do

jesus chrst lol
Okay. Show me where anyone said only black people k!ll each other...
I get it, You feel singled out and are trying to pull everyone in it.
The mere fact that you want people to look at another race shows you don't want any real change you just want to hide. We don't live in mexico where a majority of Hispanics k!ll each other. We live in America, Where blacks have a problem with violence.

I would also like you to prove to me without a doubt that Zimmerman k!lled Trayvon in cold blood, Because that's what you're trying to push right? Injustice?

Last edited by BiZz; 07-14-2013 at 08:15 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #153
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BiZz said:
Okay. Show me where anyone said only black people k!ll each other...
I get it, You feel singled out and are trying to pull everyone in it.
The mere fact that you want people to look at another race shows you don't want any real change you just want to hide. We don't live in mexico where a majority of Hispanics k!ll each other. We live in America, Where blacks have a problem with violence.

I would also like you to prove to me without a doubt that Zimmerman k!lled Trayvon in cold blood, Because that's what you're trying to push right? Injustice?
First off, no one said it but yall like to force it down our throats like it only goes on among us

second, this wasnt a case of black on black crime so yall need to stop bringing up

Hispanics also have a problem over in the U.S. with violence

and no I aint doing any of that sh*t, Im presenting the bigger picture meanwhile yall getting mad and trying to force it down our throats like we dont know it or something or like some of us dont care

still has nothing to do with this case

Zimmerman stalked the boy plain and simple, he started all of this and now trayvons dead

if zimmerman would have minded his business and let the cops do their job because thats what they are paid to do trayvon would still be here and prolly arrested if he was up to anything

Last edited by kiddrocay; 07-14-2013 at 08:23 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #154
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
and no I aint doing any of that sh*t
Thank You.

Good day sir.

Because if you can't prove anyone ever said that only black people commit murders than everything you said is invalid.

"I'm just trying to give you the large picture."

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BiZz; 07-14-2013 at 08:29 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #155
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BiZz said:
Thank You.

Good day sir.

"I'm just trying to give you the large picture."
This guy must have some secret knowledge on murder.....

[pic - click to view]

and your responding to what I may ask because that was meant for you claiming Im trying the "dont look at us"

so this post doesnt make any sense guy

so you have a good day sir
 4 years ago '04        #156
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
Hey black people, remember OJ?
 4 years ago '13        #157
SoulBrotha91 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 1039 1039
Bizz I think u took it the wrong way my dude. I'm not tryna knock down your opinion or get in between y'all convo, but what kidrocay is saying is that if we're gonna point out something point out the other issues as well. Keep it real on both sides. It's not just blacks who k!ll each other in America (or worldwide) hispanics, indians, asians etc do too, but the web and media rarely ever publicize that. The black on black crime is usually street related or simply off of ignorance, and a lot of these brothas in the street just don't wanna change or better themselves. They'd rather take out their issues on their own instead of approaching the bigger problem. 90% of blacks already know that we die from k!lling each other, but there ain't much we can do to change anybody unless that person changes themselves. Instead of pointing to one race/ethnicity we should all take accountability for what we do instead of always turning the blind eye to these tragedies
 4 years ago '10        #158
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 SoulBrotha91 said:
Bizz I think u took it the wrong way my dude. I'm not tryna knock down your opinion or get in between y'all convo, but what kidrocay is saying is that if we're gonna point out something point out the other issues as well. Keep it real on both sides. It's not just blacks who k!ll each other in America (or worldwide) hispanics, indians, asians etc do too, but the web and media rarely ever publicize that. The black on black crime is usually street related or simply off of ignorance, and a lot of these brothas in the street just don't wanna change or better themselves. They'd rather take out their issues on their own instead of approaching the bigger problem. 90% of blacks already know that we die from k!lling each other, but there ain't much we can do to change anybody unless that person changes themselves. Instead of pointing to one race/ethnicity we should all take accountability for what we do instead of always turning the blind eye to these tragedies
I tired explaining to him over and over again, its not rocket science

I hope its just hes not trying to get it

so Im done
 4 years ago '13        #159
Impeccable 208 heat pts208
space
space
$14,819 | Props total: 943 943
Meanwhile after a 9x platinum thread, no real contributions have been madeoutside the tweets
 4 years ago '10        #160
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 SoulBrotha91 said:
Oh I know what he was saying. But nobody ever said only blacks k!ll people, So what was he really trying to get at? The last two big murder cases didn't involve any black people.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy