Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #121
Impeccable 212 heat pts212
space
space
$14,911 | Props total: 1314 1314
Lmao yall take them Bx smileys to seriously
 4 years ago '10        #122
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,688 | Props total: 4592 4592
 BiZz said:

[pic - click to view]

We don't live in mexico, fu*k your Hispanic on Hispanic cop out.
what are you talking about, thats not a cop out

its in reference to negros who say we dont complain about black on black crimes
 4 years ago '06        #123
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,661 | Props total: 2349 2349
 willman896 said:
If the jury believed that Trayvon Martin initiated the physical altercation, then according the law Zimmerman is not guilty. There was nothing illegal about GZ following Trayvon. Had Trayvon done anything besides what he did (initiating a physical altercation) and Zimmerman have k!lled him, GZ would be guilty.

Not that I think Zimmerman did the right thing by following Trayvon, he shouldn't have in the first place. But by law, can anybody explain to me why he would be found guilty?
This is the major problem I have w/this case. People get real litigious to prove their points, but nobody uses common sense. 1. No right minded person would follow a person they see to be a "threat" unless they wanted to initiate an altercation. 2. No right minded person would allow an advancing threat that isn't law enforcement & haven't announced themselves to get too close w/o preparing themselves for defense. If any of you can honestly say they would, it's a lie to justify you're biases. Taking race out of this, people can recognize the BS if they choose to. They choose not to JUST to maintain a stance. A stance that justifies the k!lling of a child by a grown man who had the option of NOT shooting the child, but did so. You can talk all you want about WHO initiated the altercation, but you can't deny that if Zimmerman had done what any right minded person w/o any law enforcement training had done, none of this would have come to pass. Whether or not he initiated the altercation that lead directly to Trayvon's death, he DID set these events in motion w/his actions. Being armed & following a person he "suspected" of wrong doing even after having no real tangible evidence of such. Even in his capacity as neighborhood watch, he has no arrest powers, nor can he detain anyone. So even his pursuit while, not illegal, could be construed as an act of aggression. Especially in light of the fact that his pursuit was at night. Most people would take a pursuer at a certain time of night, that hasn't properly identified himself as a threat. So from that perspective alone, even if Trayvon initiated the confrontation, it was only in response to a perceived threat. Again, if you can rationalize Zimmerman's actions & then you should have no issue recognizing Trayvon's actions. Self defense from a percieved threat was the basis of the Zimmerman defense. Self defense from a percieved threat is what initiated Trayvon's response to the threat. Be it verbal or physical. But again, people will make this case out to be whatever their minds eye allows them to see. My mind's eye sees a man who stalked a young boy & murdered him. No matter how you slice it.
 4 years ago '10        #124
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 kiddrocay said:
what are you talking about, thats not a cop out

its in reference to negros who say we dont complain about black on black crimes
How is that not a cop out

But but but look at them they never say anything about Hispanics
 4 years ago '04        #125
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
 NorthNorthReppa said:
THANK YOU!!!! Trayvon was a thug. Plain and simple. For GZ it was k!ll or be k!lled.
So you knew Trayvon personally?
 4 years ago '10        #126
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BiZz said:
How is that not a cop out

But but but look at them they never say anything about Hispanics
because wtf does that have to with peoples concerns about trayvon being shot and k!lled?
 4 years ago '06        #127
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,661 | Props total: 2349 2349
 kiddrocay said:
That aint even funny brah, it wasnt funny when people were doing it to lil jojo and it aint funny now

bx is full of kids mane
I understand how you feel, but honestly chill fam. Cats get that internet flex on to make up for the fear & cowardice that fills their everyday existence. Trust this dude wouldn't get fly like that in real life. Son would get his whole sh1t pushed back. Early. This the internet B. Home of the coward, land of the lame.
 4 years ago '10        #128
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
because wtf does that have to with peoples concerns about trayvon being shot and k!lled?
You're confusing me....

First you want people to disregard black on black crime by paying attention to other races, Now it's about Trayvon?

4 years ago '10        #129
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BiZz said:
You're confusing me....

First you want people to disregard black on black crime by paying attention to other races, Now it's about Trayvon?

No my point was very simple

we are mad about trayvon being shot and k!lled and they are trying throw that cop out "yall are not mad about black on black crime"

we are mad about that to and plenty of us speak on it

and the funny thing is black on black crime is treated as something thats not human and uncivilized like black people the only ones who k!ll their own

Im saying that to the fools who act like that sh*t, like other "races" dont k!ll each other
 07-14-2013, 06:59 PM         #130
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NorthNorthReppa said:
THANK YOU!!!! Trayvon was a thug. Plain and simple. For GZ it was k!ll or be k!lled.
You just referred to this character as GZ?
Look out cha'll!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #131
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
No my point was very simple

we are mad about trayvon being shot and k!lled and they are trying throw that cop out "yall are not mad about black on black crime"

we are mad about that to and plenty of us speak on it

and the funny thing is black on black crime is treated as something thats not human and uncivilized like black people the only ones who k!ll their own

Im saying that to the fools who act like that sh*t, like other "races" dont k!ll each other
We all know other races k!ll each other. You're copping out by saying look at them not us.

I'm not really sure most you are upset, 17 year old Chief Keef raps about k!lling people and it's "Poor black people music" and "Real g sh*t" but when a 17 year old dies by the gun it's "Ohhh he was just a baby" or "He was so innocent". k!lling "opps" is so cool, But when it's a half white man it's the end of the world.

And don't say nobody is dying from that sh*t. Because they are, And nobody is up in arms.

Last edited by BiZz; 07-14-2013 at 07:08 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #132
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 614 614
 italiansteve said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #133
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1271 1271
 italiansteve said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #134
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BiZz said:
We all know other races k!ll each other. You're copping out by saying look at them not us.

I'm not really sure most you are upset, 17 year old Chief Keef raps about k!lling people and it's "Poor black people music" and "Real g sh*t" but when a 17 year old dies by the gun it's "Ohhh he was just a baby" or "He was so innocent". k!lling "opps" is so cool, But when it's a half white man it's the end of the world.

And don't say nobody is dying from that sh*t. Because they are, And nobody is up in arms.
Im not coping, Im simply replying to them that we care so stop throwing it in our faces like it only happens among us

who said I listen to chief keef

the world cares because its just another justified k!lling, havent you learned anything from history

this is bigger than him just k!lling trayvon

this is about trayvon being an american and having rights violated that night by being stalked and profiled

he can go anywhere he pleases in america unless its private property

who cares what trayvon did in his personal life because it doesnt have sh*t to do with that major issue

if zimmerman would have left that boy alone instead of playing cops and robbers none of this sh*t would have come into play
 4 years ago '10        #135
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1271 1271
 GollyI'mGully said:
why don't these coons give a fu*k about all the black men dying in chicago every day?
cause them stupid n*ggaz k!lling each other.....making youtube videos about it......and fu*king mumbling on records getting paid off it.............who the fu*k gonna cry about that? Stupid motherfu*kers...........n*ggaz appear to be coming out the womb mumbling "fu*k the opps".
 4 years ago '06        #136
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
ive been quiet bout this but anyone who thinks Zimmerman is innocent is fu*kin delusional.
its not about race, if it was Trevor Martin walking down the street in a hoody, and guy was following him
on the phone, & then they get into an altercation which was started by Zimmerman
how the fu*k is it right for Zimmerman to get his a.ss whooped and shoot the kid with a fatal shot. u know dam well as soon as he pulled the gun ANY kid would of ceased and froze, I bet that was Trayvon who screamed help.
while Zimmerman was talking sh*t like 'I got this for ur dirty ****** a.ss, now u'll know not to roll in my hood again. POP'

i havent been following too closely but correct me if im wrong
 4 years ago '10        #137
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
Im not coping, Im simply replying to them that we care so stop throwing it in our faces like it only happens among us

who said I listen to chief keef

the world cares because its just another justified k!lling, havent you learned anything from history

this is bigger than him just k!lling trayvon

this is about trayvon being an american and having rights violated that night by being stalked and profiled

he can go anywhere he pleases in america unless its private property

who cares what trayvon did in his personal life because it doesnt have sh*t to do with that major issue

if zimmerman would have left that boy alone instead of playing cops and robbers none of this sh*t would have come into play
That is your biased opinion. Nobody knows what actually happened.

Like I said Blacks k!ll each other on a daily basis and everyone turns a blind eye and doesn't speak to the cops. Now a half white man commits the crime and everyone is ready to start a revolution.
 4 years ago '05        #138
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,201 | Props total: 20822 20822

[video - click to view]

no justice no peace... RIP
 4 years ago '10        #139
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BiZz said:
That is your biased opinion. Nobody knows what actually happened.

Like I said Blacks k!ll each other on a daily basis and everyone turns a blind eye and doesn't speak to the cops. Now a half white man commits the crime and everyone is ready to start a revolution.
no one knows what happen?

we know that he followed him after he was told not to

we know he confronted trayvon which wouldnt had happen if he didnt follow him like he was told not to

his lawyer told him not to take the stand and he didnt so why didnt he listen to the dispatcher that night

so by him stalking a fellow american which he was told not to is bias outlook?

but this is just a biased opinion right?

evidence of that nature is very bias I a.ssume now

and here we go bringing up black on black crimes like k!lling eachother only happens in the black community

that has nothing to do with the fu*king case stop trying to connect the two

half white or not zimmerman violated trayvons rights as an american, thats the case
 4 years ago '11        #140
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
These morons protesting in the streets about the verdict never got off their couch over the murders in their own community before and only care about Trayvon because they're TV worshiping zombies who follow the herd and what the mainstream media tells them to worry about or be upset about when its half way across the country in a community they'll never step foot in when the same thing happens on a weekly basis in every major city every week but is only covered for 20 seconds on the evening news instead of 24/7 coverage like this case.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy