Celebrities and Rappers Tweet about Zimmerman Verdict

most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #81
courtdp 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
 italiansteve said:

[pic - click to view]




But...............















ComeOnSOn really ???
 4 years ago '10        #82
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Stillhyphy said:


Jesus christ im so fu*kin tired of you dumb fu*ks on boxden thinking like this. where the fu*k is your common sense? EVERYBODY knows about black on black violence and it HURTS everyone. but what fu*kin sense does it make to mourn it every single day? Its so common now all we can do is just keep it to ourself, white america doesn''t even care. I dont know if you dumbasses are blind or what but people protest black on black violence all the time

A black kid k!lling another on a street corner..it hurts everyone inside. But do you really want celebrities to talk about it all the time?

Theres no more outrage that can be shown for black on black violence that hasnt been expressed already. But a innocent kid walking him and getting k!lled by fu*kin neighborhood watch? and getting off free? if you cant understand why people are pissed then slap the fu*k outta yourself
I feel you.

But dont make me pull up the Lil JoJo funeral thread

That thread was 10+ pages of

- Making Jokes
- n*ggas making memes out of him in his casket
- Trying to prove who's more affiliated with what "gang"
- Calling him names
- Posting Chief Keef songs and smileys


Or maybe the 6 page Lil Snupe thread that nobody really gave a fu*k about on here. Snupe was 1 year older than Trayvon and was k!lled by a fellow black man older than Zimmerman (over a video game)

Where was the outrage there? Where were the numerous 20+ page threads about that?

Same n*ggas I seen in those threads thinking sh*t was funny be in all the Zimmerman threads outraged as fu*k.

THATS the type of sh*t n*ggas is referring to when it gets said that you n*ggas dont care about black on black crime. Even when it get publicized.




I don't think I gotta break down what the difference is for you
 4 years ago '10        #83
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4364 4364
 TheMindOf said:
I feel you.

But dont make me pull up the Lil JoJo funeral thread

That thread was 10+ pages of

- Making Jokes
- n*ggas making memes out of him in his casket
- Trying to prove who's more affiliated with what "gang"
- Calling him names
- Posting Chief Keef songs and smileys


Or maybe the 6 page Lil Snupe thread that nobody really gave a fu*k about on here. Snupe was 1 year older than Trayvon and was k!lled by a fellow black man older than Zimmerman (over a video game)

Where was the outrage there? Where were the numerous 20+ page threads about that?

Same n*ggas I seen in those threads thinking sh*t was funny be in all the Zimmerman threads outraged as fu*k.

THATS the type of sh*t n*ggas is referring to when it gets said that you n*ggas dont care about black on black crime. Even when it get publicized.




I don't think I gotta break down what the difference is for you
first of all those were lil a.ss kids in that lil jojo thread, dont include us grown folks in it

second youre really gonna tell us that we were not outraged(some of us anyway) in the lil snupe threads

so youre gonna tell us, me especially that we were not mad and commenting about this old a.ss n*gga k!lling this young one

cmon son, dont go there
 4 years ago '12        #84
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 TheMindOf said:
I feel you.

But dont make me pull up the Lil JoJo funeral thread

That thread was 10+ pages of

- Making Jokes
- n*ggas making memes out of him in his casket
- Trying to prove who's more affiliated with what "gang"
- Calling him names
- Posting Chief Keef songs and smileys


Or maybe the 6 page Lil Snupe thread that nobody really gave a fu*k about on here. Snupe was 1 year older than Trayvon and was k!lled by a fellow black man older than Zimmerman (over a video game)

Where was the outrage there? Where were the numerous 20+ page threads about that?

Same n*ggas I seen in those threads thinking sh*t was funny be in all the Zimmerman threads outraged as fu*k.

THATS the type of sh*t n*ggas is referring to when it gets said that you n*ggas dont care about black on black crime. Even when it get publicized.




I don't think I gotta break down what the difference is for you
all that just goes back to what i said, its black on black violence...not too many people are gonna feel the same. its so common and so normal now that theres nothing more or new to say or feel
+ jojo wasnt no innocent n*gga he was out there droppin bodies too

I could guarantee you a good 65% of boxden could give a damn about a black pulling a trigger on another black unless its someone they know or a WELL known rapper.
 07-14-2013, 04:23 PM         #85
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm laughing at people who get annoyed at the lack of "conciousness" from rappers while more than likely ignoring the numerous teaching of those who were put here to specifically deliver such message. From Malcolm (who a lot of you fraudulant boot lickers only "gravitate" towards because you seen a picture of him holding a rifle) to H. Rap Brown to Dr. Frances Cress Welsing to the honorable Khalid Abdul Muhummad. All these jewels, available on a number of different platforms, that many ignore. Yet, wanna get annoyed at a fu*king rapper for not embodying knowledge of self. Confused negroes brag about sticking their d!ck in pork but now wanna be outraged that the swined filled devil, once again, reveals his demonic existence. Black devil we see right through you.
 4 years ago '10        #86
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4364 4364
 GameTheory said:
Gotta love it when smart-dumb n*ggas start talking.
gaytheory has come to the rescue

 Stillhyphy said:
all that just goes back to what i said, its black on black violence...not too many people are gonna feel the same. its so common and so normal now that theres nothing more or new to say or feel
+ jojo wasnt no innocent n*gga he was out there droppin bodies too

I could guarantee you a good 65% of boxden could give a damn about a black pulling a trigger on another black unless its someone they know or a WELL known rapper.
make that 97%, hell we got motherfu*kers going free boosie while innocent n*ggas are locked up

why should max b be out on the streets, didnt he break the law and get caught

its a damn shame most of our people focus on the wrong sh*t

sh*t if some posted a news article about an innocent no name black man getting locked up the thread would prolly be three pages at most with a few of us showing concern

let it be a rapper getting locked up and its 15+ pages of free this n*gga

man IM starting to think more on the individual side than on the collective side because motherfu*kers are not trying to be collective today so fu*k it why dont we just get some money and learn the white mans system of individualism and credit
 4 years ago '10        #87
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
Most of these people outrage about black on black crime aren't going to do anything either. It is much easier to blame, then to do something.
 4 years ago '04        #88
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,159 | Props total: 864 864
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Selling weed is not drug dealing. If he was selling molly, x, meth, coke. Then yes I'll call him trash. But this dude was selling and buying weed which 90% of the teenager in Florida do no matter what race.


Zimmerman has a criminal past. Dude also has a.ssault an officer and domestic violence charges but I bet your ignores that.

I guess I can follow your a.ss then in the dark and then you hit me and I can shoot you. Then I bet I can have my lawyers do a complete background check on your a.ss and do smudge campaign on your a.ss. Call you a thug because you go to boxden.com an hip hop site that support illegal activity.
There's illegal activity on boxden??



[spoiler - click to view]

 4 years ago '04        #89
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 DesolateOne said:
Talking about sucking d!ck in heaven. What church she go to?
 4 years ago '10        #90
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4364 4364
 bc23 said:
Most of these people outrage about black on black crime aren't going to do anything either. It is much easier to blame, then to do something.
what can we do but speak, I mean "hey negro put the gun down and stop k!lling our brothers" is gonna prolly get me shot

I mean all I can do is talk to these young ones that around me and let them know there is more to the world than a rap song, the hood, and drugs

And you can see whenever someone does rise up and speak about it to the public hes clowned for it, for instance lupe

and when some common folk in the hood wants to address it hes seen as a threat and n*ggas want him dead

that hood meantality and the crab in the bucket sh*t is real son

I tell them go to school like me and try to travel the world while you are there because its cheap

I want change so bad but the way the world is going I dont see that happen, and the negros doing the sh*t to eachother dont even care

hey like I said though, its funny when people make black on black crime an issue of "blacks are the only ones who k!ll eachother"


Last edited by kiddrocay; 07-14-2013 at 05:03 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #91
Impeccable 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$14,775 | Props total: 776 776
This thread
 4 years ago '10        #92
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
 kiddrocay said:
what can we do but speak, I mean "hey negro put the gun down and stop k!lling our brothers" is gonna prolly get me shot

I mean all I can do is talk to these young ones that around me and let them know there is more to the world than a rap song, the hood, and drugs

And you can see whenever someone does rise up and speak about it to the public hes clowned for it, for instance lupe

and when some common folk in the hood wants to address it hes seen as a thread and n*ggas want him dead

that hood meantality and the crab in the bucket sh*t is real son

I tell them go to school like me and try to travel the world while you are there because its cheap

I want change so bad but the way the world is going I dont see that happen, and the negros doing the sh*t to eachother dont even care

hey like I said though, its funny when people make black on black crime an issue of "blacks are the only ones who k!ll eachother"
Yea, they always bring up black on black on crime and expect every black person to be superman and clean up the mess while they turn a blind eye on other crimes committed by other races. It is a feel good statement ''what about black on black crime'' . This is not an attack on you and I also hope the same people throwing it up for Tray will be doing the same for Jordan Davis.


Last edited by bc23; 07-14-2013 at 05:07 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #93
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
 HipHopFactz said:
Lames in here defending GZ

Ban these lames

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '10        #94
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4364 4364
 bc23 said:
Yea, they always bring up black on black on crime and expect every black person to be superman and clean up the mess while they turn a blind eye on other crimes committed by other races. It is a feel good statement ''what about black on black crime'' aka the Lupe cop out.
exactly, man I just want to hear someone go what about the hispanic on hispanic crime, just once man....
 4 years ago '10        #95
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,147 | Props total: 8125 8125
Charlemagne and Lupe the only ones speaking truth about this. If you upset and outraged, I expect you to be that way EVERY TIME a child gets murdered and no one is held accountable.

This case is arguable, and to be honest in many cases of teenage deaths their actions played a part, but a 5 yr old child who gets shot has no hand in that.


And tell Minaj to shut the fu*k up about some damn taxes.
 4 years ago '13        #96
Impeccable 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$14,775 | Props total: 776 776
You guys keep talking about this X on X crime. Sht is annoying as fu*k
 4 years ago '10        #97
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4364 4364
^contribute to the conversation or gtfo
 4 years ago '13        #98
theon3 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 508 508
Im sick of people saying why arent we outraged by black on black violence. Yall act like we like black on black violence or somthin? In that situation of course your gonna hear some "stop the violence" maybe even a march like they did one one of the kids from my school got k!lled. The reason THEY dont care is becuase then its n*gga Dead, n*gga in Jail, Win Win.
 4 years ago '10        #99
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,147 | Props total: 8125 8125
 theon3 said:
Im sick of people saying why arent we outraged by black on black violence. Yall act like we like black on black violence or somthin? In that situation of course your gonna hear some "stop the violence" maybe even a march like they did one one of the kids from my school got k!lled. The reason THEY dont care is becuase then its n*gga Dead, n*gga in Jail, Win Win.
n*ggas dont really go to jail for k!lling n*ggas. They go to jail for drugs and robberies. The murders that people get arrested for are the ones that make the front page because it threatens the general public. If it shocks the public then the police will pursue it.

When it comes to blacks being murdered in the inner city if it doesn't make the front page, then it isnt worth investigating to police. But you don't hear this type of outrage about the k!llings in Chicago because its n*ggas k!lling n*ggas. We ingest that, shake our heads and sweep it under a rug, and attribute it to "Chicago n*ggas are real out there". A white man does it and its complete and utter outrage how a 17 yr old kid can be k!lled in a questionable situation.

We gotta start treating every murder of black kids the same exact way, and not wait for Russell Simmons and Jamie Foxx to tell us to get upset.
 4 years ago '11        #100
DesolateOne 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$3,780 | Props total: 66 66
 TheMindOf said:
Okay. So we on the same page.

When I'm not on here, my profession in the "real world" is College Professor.

Im 24... Not too many people on here putting young black men (amongst other people) in a position to succeed like I am..

Just don't feel the need to brag about it all the time.

My main problem with this whole "situation" has been that anybody who doesn't involve themselves emotionally in it or looks at it from an OBJECTIVE standpoint gets sh*tted on.

Neither Zimmerman nor Trayvon's people paying my rent. I'm not required to feel one way about it or another.

Let people think for themselves. Nothing wrong with that. You dont have to get mad at everyone who doesn't mirror your sentiments


You're a Professor?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 104
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy