Celebrities and Rappers Tweet about Zimmerman Verdict

most viewed right now
 270
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 112
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #61
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Also.. I wonder how much these multi-millionaire celebrities donated towards the Trayvon Martin Fund

Seeing as it's only raised 100k in the past 2 years


If everybody who's so "outraged" donated just a dollar, the fund would have MILLIONS in it already..


But I'm sure the Skittles and Arizona corporations needed those dollars a lot more
 4 years ago '09        #62
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
why all these celebrities mad about 1 black boy dying but dont say sh*t when 50 black kids get chopped down in chicago in 1 day, theres a genocide going on in the chi RIGHT NOW but no one cares but they care about 1 mexican k!lling 1 black

i didnt see no outrage for all those public schools in philly being shut down but i guess these celebrities pick and choose when to be activist

does trayvon help them meet their quota on fukks to give
 4 years ago '10        #63
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4484 4484
 Impeccable said:
Lupe made some logical points. You made a illogical and somewhat hypocritical point.
ok smart guy explain
 4 years ago '11        #64
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 italiansteve said:

[pic - click to view]

Fake
 4 years ago '10        #65
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4484 4484
 TheMindOf said:



Hope you're putting that anger towards something constructive at least
oh I am but Im just one person, my goal isnt just only to uplift my people but uplift everyone else

this is why I get so mad when people be like why yall aint mad at black on black crimes

we are mad about that sh*t but them negros aint trying to change

and motherfu*kers get to acting like black on black crimes is the worst sh*t in the world

like mexico aint a hell hole

and when yall like to downplay people who dont always bring up black on black crimes yall make the situation worst

like they are just animals and uncivil, like we are the only race that commit crimes on each other

white people rob white people everyday B

hispanic gangsters k!ll eachother like they dont give a fu*k about human lives

when mafias break out in silent war amongst eachother why is it never brought up?

matter of fact if you are poor and white you are outcasted to live among the black folks

so people can miss with that sh*t, if you are gonna address one address em all

and yall are right about the celebs with this sh*t, dont think Im in full agreement with them
 4 years ago '10        #66
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4484 4484
Im still waiting for this Marshall stan to explain, fu*king lame
 4 years ago '10        #67
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 kiddrocay said:
oh I am but Im just one person, my goal isnt just only to uplift my people but uplift everyone else
Okay. So we on the same page.

When I'm not on here, my profession in the "real world" is College Professor.

Im 24... Not too many people on here putting young black men (amongst other people) in a position to succeed like I am..

Just don't feel the need to brag about it all the time.

My main problem with this whole "situation" has been that anybody who doesn't involve themselves emotionally in it or looks at it from an OBJECTIVE standpoint gets sh*tted on.

Neither Zimmerman nor Trayvon's people paying my rent. I'm not required to feel one way about it or another.

Let people think for themselves. Nothing wrong with that. You dont have to get mad at everyone who doesn't mirror your sentiments
 07-14-2013, 03:31 PM         #68
hush956 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
notice who are writing all the tweets black people!
 4 years ago '10        #69
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4484 4484
 TheMindOf said:
Okay. So we on the same page.

When I'm not on here, my profession in the "real world" is College Professor.

Im 24... Not too many people on here putting young black men (amongst other people) in a position to succeed like I am..

Just don't feel the need to brag about it all the time.

My main problem with this whole "situation" has been that anybody who doesn't involve themselves emotionally in it or looks at it from an OBJECTIVE standpoint gets sh*tted on.

Neither Zimmerman nor Trayvon's people paying my rent. I'm not required to feel one way about it or another.

Let people think for themselves. Nothing wrong with that. You dont have to get mad at everyone who doesn't mirror your sentiments
but you dont have to even look at this from a racial point of view

common sense tells ya regardless if he shot him defending himself that he was in the wrong

he stalked him and now hes dead

so now we cant walk around because we got motherfu*kers who wanna play cops and robbers like they are 7 years old and sh*t

also why did he listen to his lawyer and not take the stand but when the dispatcher told him not to follow he straight up said fu*k that

trayvons civil rights were violated period, not from a racial point of view

as an American he can walk anywhere he pleases unless its private property of course

Zimmerman was in the wrong period, a situation that could have been avoided if he would have kept to himself instead of taking matters into his own hands

sound some like some king of the hill sh*t

old hank hill wanna be motherfu*ker

big ups on the job though
 4 years ago '11        #70
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
Lupe said whats real


every other celeb needs to stfu along with everybody else talking about this sh*t
 07-14-2013, 03:46 PM         #71
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is Sad man..!! I dont know what to Do as a Young Black man in America!!!

I swear We all have to walk on Egg Shell's!!!....
So now If I go to see a Friend that Live in Long Island!!! A White or Spanish Guy see's me, Thinks I look Suspicious!!

He can stalk me, Approach me,even Attack me , and if I f!ght back He has the Right to k!ll me and Say it was Self Defense??

This Country aint for Black ppl!!! and anyone Defending this Verdict can Eat sh*t!!!
 07-14-2013, 03:49 PM         #72
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas only care about celebrities' opinions when the celebrities have the same opinion as themselves.
I can agree with the sentiment but this whole thread is about like-minded bx posters circle jerking themselves to celebrities that they agree with.
 4 years ago '04        #73
Keystone 
space
avatar space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 84 84
People Viewing This Topic: 193 (140 members and 53 guests)

 4 years ago '13        #74
Impeccable 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$14,805 | Props total: 820 820
Lmao at Mindof and Kidd arguing.


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '10        #75
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4484 4484
 asphaltninja said:

Every rapper dropping revolutionary Huey Newton Tweets went into the studio right after and k!lled 5 million n*ggaz in the booth FOH.
sad but true
 07-14-2013, 03:58 PM         #76
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly tho What do I tell my son!!! when I have one I can't tell him the same thing white parents tell their kids about Strangers!!!!

White Kids( will get to try to f!ght off their Attackers if they feel like their in Danger of being Kidnapped)

Black Kids ( Don't f!ght back Cause he might shoot you, he can jus say it was self defense)

And fu*k this lets be Peaceful sh*t!!! its a Reason why No other Race or cultures out there Respect African Americans Ya'll have no Guts!! And Stand for nothing!!!...

A man can come k!ll ya'll Whole Family(get found not guilty and ya'll will talk about lets leave it in the hands of God/pray).

Italians get respect-Arabs Get Respect-fu*k even Haitians get a Certain Amount of Respect
African Americans Like who the fu*k Respect ya'll/us?? if they k!ll one Unarmed Young-in How do ya'll Retaliate?? Marching and Burning Candles that don't do sh*t!!!!


Last edited by cheenz; 07-14-2013 at 04:06 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #77
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Jacc Blacc said:
why all these celebrities mad about 1 black boy dying but dont say sh*t when 50 black kids get chopped down in chicago in 1 day, theres a genocide going on in the chi RIGHT NOW but no one cares but they care about 1 mexican k!lling 1 black

i didnt see no outrage for all those public schools in philly being shut down but i guess these celebrities pick and choose when to be activist

does trayvon help them meet their quota on fukks to give


Jesus christ im so fu*kin tired of you dumb fu*ks on boxden thinking like this. where the fu*k is your common sense? EVERYBODY knows about black on black violence and it HURTS everyone. but what fu*kin sense does it make to mourn it every single day? Its so common now all we can do is just keep it to ourself, white america doesn''t even care. I dont know if you dumbasses are blind or what but people protest black on black violence all the time

A black kid k!lling another on a street corner..it hurts everyone inside. But do you really want celebrities to talk about it all the time?

Theres no more outrage that can be shown for black on black violence that hasnt been expressed already. But a innocent kid walking him and getting k!lled by fu*kin neighborhood watch? and getting off free? if you cant understand why people are pissed then slap the fu*k outta yourself
 07-14-2013, 04:05 PM         #78
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I needed to know is what ja rule though and I'm good



[video - click to view]


 4 years ago '10        #79
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4484 4484
 Stillhyphy said:


Jesus christ im so fu*kin tired of you dumb fu*ks on boxden thinking like this. where the fu*k is your common sense? EVERYBODY knows about black on black violence and it HURTS everyone. but what fu*kin sense does it make to mourn it every single day? Its so common now all we can do is just keep it to ourself, white america doesn''t even care. I dont know if you dumbasses are blind or what but people protest black on black violence all the time

A black kid k!lling another on a street corner..it hurts everyone inside. But do you really want celebrities to talk about it all the time?

Theres no more outrage that can be shown for black on black violence that hasnt been expressed already. But a innocent kid walking him and getting k!lled by fu*kin neighborhood watch? and getting off free? if you cant understand why people are pissed then slap the fu*k outta yourself
what Ive been saying this whole thread

motherfu*kers act like we are all cool with whats going in chicago

they act like we are the only people who k!ll our own

noone wants to talk about hispanic on hispanic crimes eventhough its a major problem reaching into America from Mexico

as black everything we do is watched and criticized meanwhile people act like the sh*t is normal and not a problem for other "races"
 4 years ago '06        #80
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,225 | Props total: 5035 5035
i know how i'll explain it to my children

be careful who you a.ssociate with

because if you end up getting fu*ked over and cant represent yourself your closest friends/girlfriend may be called to the stand for you and fu*k it up
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy