most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
48 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #221
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 5231 5231
That lupe tweet explains it all no one knows what happen besides the 2 f*ggots. Too bad there werent any cameras out there rite?
 4 years ago '05        #222
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933

Do you still think he's racist?

ORLANDO (AP) – Neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman accused a Florida police department of corruption more than a year before he shot unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, saying at a public forum the agency covered up the beating of a black homeless man by the son of a white officer.
 4 years ago '09        #223
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 curlyd said:
Only slept for three hours this sh*t hurts
really? were you related to him? cousin brother? you guys been boys for long time? used to drink milk together as kids?
 4 years ago '05        #224
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 DanBootleg said:

Do you still think he's racist?
you are asking the wrong question homie.

the question should be "do i still think he racially profiled trayvon?" and my answer is and always will be YES, regardless of what happen afterwards, zimm acted the way he did because of the dudes race
 4 years ago '04        #225
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17409 17409
 kickzrme said:
maybe im missing what black on black k!llings have to do with a right vs. wrong issue

GZ was wrong for getting out of his car after the pigs told him stay still
he was wrong for stalking a kid
he was wrong for k!lling a kid based on an a.ssumption that he was a thief

point blank

all this gang member drug dealer sh*t is irrelevant cause none of that sh*t happened at the time of/after the incident

all i got out of the stories that was being told was GZ thought he could do a cops job because he had a gun if thats the case everyone including me with licenses to carry can do what GZ did and walk free under the a.ssUMPTION of ill will
This..............
 4 years ago '10        #226
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You sound ignorant as fu*k

They gave Troy Davis a fair trial in 1991 and the jury had 7 blacks and 5 whites on it and he was still found guilty

If the roles were reversed, and nothing about the case changed, the same result happens.
ok keep that strong faith walking into a court room where ya guilty until proven innocent
 4 years ago '10        #227
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 7094 7094
 Troublesome91 said:

@ Puff promoting his new cable channel in his tweet
 4 years ago '10        #228
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
 TnTbadman said:
a black woman going to jail for 20y cause she fired a shot to scare a man away. racism is alive, but why the fu*k is that new to anyone sh*t BEEN around... the problem is these days EVERYONE is getting methodically & strategically fu*ked.
She didn't fire a shot to scare a man.

She hadn't lived at the house for two months. She went to the house against her own
protective order. The children in the house were his, not hers. She tried to appeal
emotionally to him by showing him pictures of their newborn in the hospital on her phone.
When he checked her phone, he realized she'd been sending texts to her ex, and he asked
her if the baby was even his. He tried to retreat from the argument and was gathering up
his kids to leave when she went to her car, grabbed a gun, went back inside, aimed the
gun at all of them, fired, and only barely missed the husband.

After she was arrested, released, and warned not to have contact with him, she went
back to the house and smashed his face in.

Twenty years is ridiculous, but she's not the put upon martyr the news media is trying
to portray.
 07-15-2013, 12:32 PM         #229
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DanBootleg said:
How many times are you people going to post misinformed sh*t?

Facts from the case
  • Zimmerman stopped pursuing after the police told him to stop
  • Zimmerman waited where he was to meet with police
  • Trayvon Martin's witness said he was at his dad's then left
  • Trayvon Martin initiated the altercation
  • The eye witness stood by Zimmerman's testimony (Martin on top bashing Zimmerman's head into the ground)
  • Zimmerman was the one yelling help in the 911 call
none of those are facts
 4 years ago '07        #230
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
I co-sign Charlamgne and Lupe tweets

Urban vermin (that includes white/hispanic/asian/etc) are full of the stupidest motherfu*kers in the world. Wasnt the jury full of Black Women? If they didn't think it was a murder beyond reasonable doubt, YOU CANT ARGUE. This is the essence of being tried by your peers.
 4 years ago '10        #231
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
 JohnDoe said:
I co-sign Charlamgne and Lupe tweets

Urban vermin (that includes white/hispanic/asian/etc) are full of the stupidest motherfu*kers in the world. Wasnt the jury full of Black Women? If they didn't think it was a murder beyond reasonable doubt, YOU CANT ARGUE. This is the essence of being tried by your peers.
How you call someone else stupid, when you talking out your a.ss. The jury was all white woman, except one Hispanic.
 4 years ago '07        #232
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Bandito said:
How you call someone else stupid, when you talking out your a.ss. The jury was all white woman, except one Hispanic.
I was wrong, it was all white. I guess because they were white they let the half white man off the hook

Still is fu*king stupid how people are up in arms over this and NOTHING else. Aint like there isnt 99 things we could be more concerned about:

Elizebeth Warren re-introducing Glass-Stegal legislation; Will it be supported?
NSA spying on us
US not allowing Snowden a.ssylum in nations that are offering him just that
China's economy
What does the FDA do for Americans?
Bank Of America commits foreclosure fraud, receives BILLIONS in bail out money, pays no taxes last year
ETC
ETC

I cant spell today but hopefully you understand my disgust with society. Don't have to agree but I hope you get where I'm coming from.

Just start with this list here:

Last edited by JohnDoe; 07-15-2013 at 02:00 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #233
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
 4 years ago '05        #234
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,700 | Props total: 2338 2338
So plaxico burriss can go to jail for shooting himself but this fat a.ss racist k!lls a teen and gets away with it?

Pathetic.
 4 years ago '12        #235
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
People are just outraged cuz its the "cool" thing to do..

Retards
 4 years ago '05        #236
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,861 | Props total: 2678 2678
 DanBootleg said:
Are you going to disregard the Trayvon's cellphone records that the judge decided against using that confirmed he was involved in drug dealing, and was a gang member?

I bet if the colors were reversed you'd be singing a different tune.
Hey remember the o.j simpson trial?
 4 years ago '09        #237
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
don't know what to believe. just a case of two people meeting at the wrong place and time.
 4 years ago '09        #238
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
I seriously don't know what to believe, this thread is making me lean towards Zimmerman. Sort of still in the middle. There's nothing we can do though, the incident already happened. What's done is done, unfortunately a young teen lost a life. It could've been avoided, but this was just a case of two people being at the wrong spot at the wrong time.

07-15-2013, 03:21 PM         #239
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TnTbadman said:
didn't trayvon attack him first?

you'd have to take that whole section out.

in which case, yes... that would probably be understandable.

all these tweets and outrage is all rehearsed bullsh*t to rile up the meat heads...
this sh*t is playing out just like the media and their handlers want. it's sickening how media make a mockery of a family's tragedy. blatantly obvious the end goal is to cause inner f!ghting, keep ppl ignorant to more pressing issues.

a black woman going to jail for 20y cause she fired a shot to scare a man away. racism is alive, but why the fu*k is that new to anyone sh*t BEEN around... the problem is these days EVERYONE is getting methodically & strategically fu*ked.
How do you know Trayvon attacked Zimmerman first?

Zimmerman couldve been chasin him tryin to grab him which caused the scuffle which would lead to Trayvon defending himself but its over with. The wrld just a fu*ked up place n will always be, i didnt watch any of this while it was being covered on tv cuz i figured they wld let him off the sme way many have been let off for k!llin someone black
 4 years ago '05        #240
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 Trelli3Matrix said:
If i follow behind u, which isnt a crime, and u hit me off of adrenaline then start bashin my head in, and i feel like i culd be k!lled, imma k!ll YO a.ss!!
Its called Taking an L in a Fair one

So how do we take a legit L in a street f!ght? Sometimes you f!ght.......it aint your day.....you get you lip busted, your eye swole , and your head busted......its called taking an L like a man. Get up, brush yo sh*t off, and live to see another f!ght
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy