Jul 14 - Oakland Riots after the George Zimmerman Verdict

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #61
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
 vinceisallin said:
Zim didn't have to go out his way, as tray didnt have to stomp his a.ss. They angle of the bullet and no shells in the ground proved zim was on the ground

Don't hit me with that did he was white or Mexican, cuz if zim was black it would be another day, and no one would give a fu*k

Black on black crime is just the struggle and no one young has enough bAlls to call out their peers. Once a white person does something, that happens 1000s a times a year people riot

Why is trayvon more important than those 400 people in Chicago? It's media brainwashing you fu*ks to boost the economy and keep the poor poor. While all you'll spending your last dollars to riot and tear down your neighborhood, the owners collect insurance and the government gets grants to build, and ducks everyone as a whole
sit your wack a.ss down, black people been speaking on black on black crime. White folks just haven't been paying attention
 4 years ago '10        #62
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
the world is terrible
 4 years ago '12        #63
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,218 | Props total: 7593 7593
That sh*t ain't no riot.
 4 years ago '12        #64
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,218 | Props total: 7593 7593
 focused313 said:
destroying cop cars....is dumb. NOt sure if people know it or not, but cop cars are paid for by your tax dollars. If you fu*k one up, it comes out of your money.

If we want to riot, we need to find those 6 jurors and camp outside of their houses for days like we're trying to buy some Yeezy's.
So what you're saying is... if you're unemployed then you can go break all the cop cars you want!!
 4 years ago '12        #65
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 507 507
"Riots"
 4 years ago '04        #66
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,508 | Props total: 6184 6184
 Ham Rove said:
BK Sent the Goons

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #67
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,841 | Props total: 1754 1754
 Auron said:
sit your wack a.ss down, black people been speaking on black on black crime. White folks just haven't been paying attention
Lol you MADD bro? I know the truth hurts..

It's funny how the emotion of a black on black crime aren't even close to the reaction of this case, and never will be cuz your reality is incasied in bs, anyone who is real knows this sh*t is just media telling people how to think, cuz we all know who controls that sh*t, same people who basically own America you biatch
 4 years ago '05        #68
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
that aint no riot
 4 years ago '04        #69
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 430 430
"This free tv and new shoes are in memory of trayvon"
 4 years ago '10        #70
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Crazy thing is, people mad, but they don't even know where to direct their anger

[pic - click to view]

I aint heard one of these marching n*ggas say "fu*k Angela Corey" yet..

Instead its fu*k everybody and everything else.

If Angela Corey aint try to use this case to rise through the political ranks and if she didn't overcharge Zimmerman, chances are he'd still be locked up.

But no.. Instead of doing what was right, and charging Zimmerman with something that could be proven (ie. manslaughter), she tried to be a hero and listen to a bunch of angry n*ggas who don't know nothing bout the law or burden of proof.

If she had charged him the right way, he'd probably be doing 10-15 right now. Instead he's free because SHE charged something she KNEW the state couldn't prove and was hoping the jury would bail her out.

She took a gamble (for potential political gain) and lost. Yet she gets none of this blame, cuz n*ggas don't even understand who they're supposed to actually be mad at
 4 years ago '09        #71
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
city is a piece of shti anyways

just dont do what LA folks did years ago, rob and damage other black peoples stores
 4 years ago '05        #72
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 TheMindOf said:
Crazy thing is, people mad, but they don't even know where to direct their anger

[pic - click to view]

I aint heard one of these marching n*ggas say "fu*k Angela Corey" yet..

Instead its fu*k everybody and everything else.

If Angela Corey aint try to use this case to rise through the political ranks and if she didn't overcharge Zimmerman, chances are he'd still be locked up.

But no.. Instead of doing what was right, and charging Zimmerman with something that could be proven (ie. manslaughter), she tried to be a hero and listen to a bunch of angry n*ggas who don't know nothing bout the law or burden of proof.

If she had charged him the right way, he'd probably be doing 10-15 right now. Instead he's free because SHE charged something she KNEW the state couldn't prove and was hoping the jury would bail her out.

She took a gamble (for potential political gain) and lost. Yet she gets none of this blame, cuz n*ggas don't even understand who they're supposed to actually be mad at

They just know they're supposed to be mad at white people... even though Zimmerman isn't white.

4 years ago '06        #73
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Oh Finesse said:
fu*k the police? how about fu*k the judicial system in the cesspool they call florida

I think these gung ho 'activists' are forgetting that term originated because it was police k!llin and mistreating n*ggas, not wannabe vigilante's... actual employed officers of the law. if anything that sign should say fu*k the system
 4 years ago '10        #74
havi 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 20 20
Only in america

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #75
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5695 5695
 getyagameup said:
how is oakland doing something and florida isn't??? interesting. this case was a fu*king joke. his dad was a judge. i call bullsh*t. he should have at least gotten manslaughter.
Give an innocent man manslaughter? They culdnt prove it wasnt self defense! Blacks only stand up when others are against us. They dont give a fu*k if blacks k!ll blacks. And im sure u gotta cousin or uncle that k!lled someone and u claimed they arent guilty and to free them. So dont even. Why arent blacks rallying in chicago murders?? Cuz its black on idgaf black? If u aint against ALL murder then shut the fu*k up.

Blacks as a community is funny... How many blacks r not gonna vote next term? I bet more than 60% wont give a fu*k bout election. Only voted for obama cuz hes black. One girl had the nerve to say "if yall dissin MY president, im deleting u".....ok cool, but wasnt BUSH ur president too?? Anyway, blacks need to care more bout us k!lling our own kind. And fu*k al and jesse, they didnt come out for that baby in chicago who got k!lled did they? n*ggas is anti white on black, but pro black on black. Sad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy