Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #41
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 4390 4390
Atleast they care enough while FLA doesnt

man if I was OAk right now Id be fu*king sh*t up with them
 07-15-2013, 07:11 AM         #42
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what are these riots like compared to the la riots in 1992 and the sh*t that happened in new orleans during katrina?
 4 years ago '04        #43
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,158 | Props total: 9587 9587
 O Dog 408 said:
So you feel people dont have the right to protest after this decision?
Stupid fu*k. He didn't even imply that, so why would you ask that question?
BX has the nets largest collection of idiots
Jesus Christ
 4 years ago '10        #44
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 4390 4390
 cmacmilli said:
Why dont black ppl jus get our own country? With our own system? We cant beat them at their own game. They jus change the rules in their favor. Dont hate the playa hate the game.

*Liberia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

*If regarded as a nation-state African Americans would represent the 14th largest economy in the world, and the largest nation on the African continent.

Richest Countries in Africa According To Their GDP | African Spotlight
Libera currently on western nations

Haiti currently depends on western nations

its been tried before, tis europeans dont want us to have our own country

man this world is so fu*ked up because of them
 4 years ago '12        #45
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,441 | Props total: 12799 12799
fu*kin idiots....lets mess up where we live and risk going to jail over something that happened across the country to someone we don't know....
 4 years ago '05        #46
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 37 37
 YI-Drizzy said:
what are these riots like compared to the la riots in 1992 and the sh*t that happened in new orleans during katrina?
incomparable.
 4 years ago '06        #47
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
I'm not for rioting at all and I think that it is doing exactly what they want us to do in the situation... but I feel that we should make noise b/c we are the only race in the world that accepts less than equal treatment. Instead of them saying that we are equal in the eyes of the justice system, they say, "At least it is better than it used to be." What kind of sh*t is that?
 4 years ago '04        #48
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,106 | Props total: 1358 1358
destroying cop cars....is dumb. NOt sure if people know it or not, but cop cars are paid for by your tax dollars. If you fu*k one up, it comes out of your money.

If we want to riot, we need to find those 6 jurors and camp outside of their houses for days like we're trying to buy some Yeezy's.
 4 years ago '11        #49
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
This is why our government fu*ks us over. Look at all these posters. "Well it happened over there so why are they doing somthing over here."

The people regardless of where they are need to hit the streets and tell them they won't stand for injustice. It's sickening to see people support the verdict and then paint protestors as the problem. Nothing will ever change if you pampered fu*ks are affraid to stand out and voice your opinion and frustrations out in the real world instead of writing text on websites.

Rip kid

We out here
Bobby doobie.
 07-15-2013, 11:57 AM         #50
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Protesting what? The fact that it isn't illegal to get out your car and approach someone?

State didn't prove sh*t. Deal with it.
 4 years ago '04        #51
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 Ctrllers said:
They're only proving everything America believes about the black population.
u sound dumb. ppl all over the world riot and protest of all colors.

stop actin like a bi*ch.
 07-15-2013, 12:20 PM         #52
Groilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Close mouth don't get fed. Sometimes you just gotta make noise to make a change. Even if its for the wrong reason and as long as you get the desired result. Its like back in the day when your grandmama TV cut out. There is a proper way to fix that sh*t. and then there is the fu*kin kick it till that bi*ch works again method. Same result two different ways to go about it. Some people might turn their nose up at way #2 but never mind them.
 4 years ago '04        #53
TYT 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 Apostrophe said:
Yeah but people protesting in Oakland over a court case that had to deal with a law in Florida is just plain fu*kin retarded. That would be like people in NY protesting over the death penalty laws in Texas. Its pointless and unproductive. I mean do you really think the people of Florida care if you riot and destroy your own city? It doesn't impact them in the slightest, it does nothing to any of their lives. If these people really cared that much they buy plane tickets, fly to Florida and protest where it really matters.
I'm not approving the protests/riots, but this is a result of the Oscar Grant decision. Bart police shot and k!lled a black man in HANDCUFFS if you haven't heard. He said he was reaching for his tazer and shot him in the back. This is just an excuse for a round two

4 years ago '04        #54
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,383 | Props total: 6410 6410
 kiddrocay said:
Libera currently on western nations

Haiti currently depends on western nations

its been tried before, tis europeans dont want us to have our own country

man this world is so fu*ked up because of them
we would fuk that up to. like almost every country on the planet isn't fuked up one way or another, having our own country would still be some bullsh!t going on. except it would be us instead of the "crackers"
 4 years ago '10        #55
johnnyHtx 
space
space
$96 | Props total: 75 75
all i know is if protestors block me on my way to work.. i'm running people over
 4 years ago '05        #56
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 Richie Aprile said:
This is great... Black people mad as hell lmfao

The next few days/week will be pure entertainment ..just please be sure to keep any such riot activity within your own communities like last time so the rest of us can enjoy the festivities from a distance.. i could see such a thing presenting a rather irritating inconvenience to my day should it take place anywhere in my actual surroundings.

Get the fu*k outta here, anyone who supports Zimmerman can eat a fu*king d!ck.
 4 years ago '05        #57
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 Lex Lossis said:
Protesting what? The fact that it isn't illegal to get out your car and approach someone?

State didn't prove sh*t. Deal with it.
Dude was stalking him, who the fu*k is he to stalk some young kid telling him to get out the area? fu*k outta here.

fu*k Zimmerman and anyone else that support that f*ggot.

If Zimmerman was black and he did this to a white or mexican dude hed be in jail by now.
Don't support the destruction of cities but speakign out if what needs to be done when bs like this happens.
 4 years ago '10        #58
johnnyHtx 
space
space
didn't know mexicans were peruvians as well..
 4 years ago '06        #59
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 katalist said:
Dude was stalking him, who the fu*k is he to stalk some young kid telling him to get out the area? fu*k outta here.

fu*k Zimmerman and anyone else that support that f*ggot.

If Zimmerman was black and he did this to a white or mexican dude hed be in jail by now.
Don't support the destruction of cities but speakign out if what needs to be done when bs like this happens.
Zim didn't have to go out his way, as tray didnt have to stomp his a.ss. They angle of the bullet and no shells in the ground proved zim was on the ground

Don't hit me with that did he was white or Mexican, cuz if zim was black it would be another day, and no one would give a fu*k

Black on black crime is just the struggle and no one young has enough bAlls to call out their peers. Once a white person does something, that happens 1000s a times a year people riot

Why is trayvon more important than those 400 people in Chicago? It's media brainwashing you fu*ks to boost the economy and keep the poor poor. While all you'll spending your last dollars to riot and tear down your neighborhood, the owners collect insurance and the government gets grants to build, and ducks everyone as a whole
 4 years ago '10        #60
johnnyHtx 
space
space
 johnnyHtx said:
didn't know mexicans were peruvians as well..
^^^^^^^^^^
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago