most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #81
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
zimmermann should have cleaned up your hoods, too.
 4 years ago '12        #82
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,860 | Props total: 22206 22206
 Lex Lossis said:
Sent to law enforcement including the FBI. Good looks bruh.
 4 years ago '06        #83
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
Ready for war?! with 100 rounds of ammo
 4 years ago '13        #84
Impeccable 212 heat pts212 OP
space
space
$14,911 | Props total: 1314 1314
 Young Financier said:
Funny how black people are now claiming it isn't about race and have been claiming that since they realized that he could walk.

Talk to me when y'all are this angry over some savage thug k!lling a six month old baby over a video game, which really did happen in Chicago. 70 shootings and 12 homicides in Chicago over the weekend and not a peep. 500 murders since Trayvon's death...not a peep. If the black community is letting black k!llers of black men walk free and screaming *no snitching*, I don't wanna hear it when someone else walks free. It's not a George Zimmerman I have to worry about shooting me, it's another black man I have to worry about.
Damn. Community college has ZERO education in America today.
 4 years ago '06        #85
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
He just let the whole world know what the fu*k he was on. Wow......Can you be a little bit more discreet?
 4 years ago '05        #86
GST 
space
space
$14,849 | Props total: 2425 2425
 chi100z said:
He's right though. Why are you mad at him speaking the truth? How long was Zimmerman supposed to lay back and keep getting his skull bashed in? Again, stop acting as if Martin was innocent. This just gives people a reason to act like apes, that's the simple bottom line. Zimmerman protected himself - deal with it.

zimmerman clearly wanted an altercation and got his head beat in because of it..the fu*k is your point ?

MOTTAFOOKAH said:
"us" ? Aint no us and never will be an "us" if you really think theres an us take ur a.ss up to chicago or any hood for that matter and see what goes on
i'm not as simple minded as you..i obviously want better and you're quite satisfied with less to make that kind of ridiculous argument
 4 years ago '12        #87
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,484 | Props total: 1305 1305
dumb a.ss coons smh

4 years ago '07        #88
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
We'll see
 4 years ago '10        #89
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
toms and trolls all in here
 4 years ago '07        #90
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
 GST said:
zimmerman clearly wanted an altercation and got his head beat in because of it..the fu*k is your point ?

i'm not as simple minded as you..i obviously want better and you're quite satisfied with less to make that kind of ridiculous argument
It's a private community, he didn't live there, he didn't know anyone that lived there, the area has been victim of crime in recent events, why couldn't he talk like a normal human being and explain himself rather then get paranoid and argumentative? He got himself k!lled, get the fu*k over it.
 4 years ago '07        #91
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1124 1124
 GST said:

Im simple minded yet you think there actually is a collective black community.. Okay sir. I was like you once. Yet Now I do not care. Its every man for them self because as a black man you should already know your'e more likely to be k!lled by your own than anyone else. Not only do we have to deal with the discrimination and hatred from every other group, we have to deal with it from our own supposed people. Give it a rest, aint sh*t changing about nothing. My advice to you is to just stay strapped up.
 4 years ago '05        #92
GST 
space
space
 Young Financier said:
Notice he didn't refute what I said. Just called me a name and like always....talked about something from the past. Which is typical.

your point has been refuted a thousand times,jackass...foh
 4 years ago '05        #93
GST 
space
space
 chi100z said:
It's a private community, he didn't live there, he didn't know anyone that lived there, the area has been victim of crime in recent events, why couldn't he talk like a normal human being and explain himself rather then get paranoid and argumentative? He got himself k!lled, get the fu*k over it.

ok so because he wasn't timid and submissive as you'd have been then he deserves to die ? foh
 4 years ago '08        #94
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
He plays COD lol
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy