NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
94 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #141
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Bea5T said:
Marley and Obama must be white then
Obama is half-white, AND a blue blood.

Keep thinking you can trust him.
 4 years ago '11        #142
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Bea5T said:
Obama's dad is black though
 4 years ago '05        #143
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Kadillac87 said:
Obama's dad is black though
He spent 9 months in a white womb
 4 years ago '12        #144
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 pbballin said:
Victor Cruz

Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him

Roddy White

All them jurors should go home tonight and k!ll themselves for letting a grown man get away with k!lling a kid

Tyrann Mathieu

Damn make you wanna scream free Aaron Hernandez

Victor Cruz deleted his sh*t, not sure about the Roddy and Mathieu. Vick brother going crazy too lol

Might as well free Hernandez too. I'm not being sarcastic at all, he should scream self defense but it wont work in the north.

Leave it to the good ole south for some sh*t like this to go down.
 4 years ago '07        #145
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Bea5T said:
He spent 9 months in a white womb
she said father
 4 years ago '07        #146
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Obama is a blue blood??/

I done heard it all
 4 years ago '07        #147
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Aye Ronnie NO HOT TOPIC THO

the fu*k
 4 years ago '07        #148
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Heisenberg said:
Florida betta thank the Lord this ain't the 90s no more

[pic - click to view]

the main reason why i think it would be no major riot..people are soft these days
 4 years ago '09        #149
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Bea5T said:
 cubes said:
So the one-drop rule doesn't apply anymore? I guess Obama isn't the first black president either

[pic - click to view]

His dad is African.

Please read on how the father determines "nationality". I didn't make this up. We are talking more so "technical" than subjective identification.
 4 years ago '04        #150
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 1LynguisticMind said:
Obama is a blue blood??/

I done heard it all
Haven't been paying attention, I see.

The Bush family are blue bloods.....Obama is a relative of theirs.

It's not rocket science.
 4 years ago '04        #151
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,549 | Props total: 30761 30761
Im in florida no evidence stop.being ignorant to the law . If u find the book.fukt up.make something of yo life like jackie.robi.son take a stand.change that sh*t. I dont agree with it. But its wats in the book written. Be mad at ur senators and.lawmakers. kid died.its sad. But learn the system use that sh*t to your advantage. Dont be like these fools waistin your.life behind bars doing stupid sh*t like u dont give a fuk cuz the system will.eat u up. Read a newspqper eat up that k.owledge
 4 years ago '06        #152
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
 dc3003 said:
Im in florida no evidence stop.being ignorant to the law . If u find the book.fukt up.make something of yo life like jackie.robi.son take a stand.change that sh*t. I dont agree with it. But its wats in the book written. Be mad at ur senators and.lawmakers. kid died.its sad. But learn the system use that sh*t to your advantage. Dont be like these fools waistin your.life behind bars doing stupid sh*t like u dont give a fuk cuz the system will.eat u up. Read a newspqper eat up that k.owledge
there was evidence tho... very clearly there was...

prosecution totally dropped the ball... seems like they were better at locking young black men up then gettin justice for one that was slain in cold blood...

it's tragic man... Martin family been violated twice now...
 07-13-2013, 11:26 PM         #153
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heisenberg said:
really?
Yeah really

I mean, they were all gun-ho when the hoodie sh*t was poppin'
L-Sugundo a.ss Florida
 4 years ago '12        #154
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,580 | Props total: 6035 6035
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

[pic - click to view]

His dad is African.

Please read on how the father determines "nationality". I didn't make this up. We are talking more so "technical" than subjective identification.
So Frederick Douglass is white?
 4 years ago '06        #155
space
space
they marching in San Fran yo...

peaceful march...
 4 years ago '04        #156
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 Pistol Peter said:
the main reason why i think it would be no major riot..people are soft these days
I think it's more about where it is...I'm pretty sure if this sh*t was in Cali...sh*t would've jumped off
 4 years ago '07        #157
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 beast mode said:
n*ggaz mad for the wrong reasons. not guilty and that was the right call. fu*k your feelings
how so??

he overrated and got shot for being a pus*y

you see that in the hood too often

young n*ggaz that cant f!ght get mad and shoot somebody
 4 years ago '06        #158
space
space
 htown said:
I think it's more about where it is...I'm pretty sure if this sh*t was in Cali...sh*t would've jumped off
yeah.. kinda gotta co-sign this...

Sanford is like an upper middle class suburb of Orlando....

it ain't like this is south central L.A. in 92 and they just let off the cops that beat the sh*t outta Rodney King and that sh*t was on videotape...
 4 years ago '04        #159
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #160
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
Its a sick world

Your Black History: 14-year-old George Stinney, the youngest person ever to be executed on death row

[pic - click to view]

Posted by: Carma Henry Posted date: May 13, 2013 In: National News | comment : 0

George Stinney, the youngest person ever to be executed on death row
Your Black History: 14-year-old George Stinney, theyoungest person ever to be executed on death row
By Victor Trammell
Today’s Your Black History feature tells a grim story of racial injustice and inhumane cruelty carried out by the southern state of South Carolina.
In the first half 20th century, many southern U.S. states legitimized a new form of dehumanization against Black people since slavery was no more. Such legal treachery was carried out right in the courtrooms of the New South’s criminal justice system. Black defendants were denied equality in legal counsel, brutally beaten by police for the purpose of extracting bogus confessions, and convicted by all-white juries who were sympathetic to the Ku Klux Klan.
A great example of judicial tragedy occurred in the case of 14-year-old George Junius Stinney. Stinney was born on Oct. 21, 1929 in Alcolu, South Carolina. He was the youngest person in American history to be put on death row and executed. The case began on March 23, 1944. Two young white girls (Betty June Binnicker, 11, and Mary Emma Thames, 8) were riding their bicycles in the segregated city of Alcolu. Railroad tracks that ran through the city separated Blacks from whites.
However, the two young girls rode their bicycles past the Stinney home where they approached George and his sister. They asked the Stinney children if they knew where to find a certain type of flower that grew in the area. Unfortunately, George Stinney and his sister were the last people to see the two girls alive. The girls’ bodies were found dead in a ditch the next morning. When police found out that George Stinney was one of the last people to see the girls alive, they quickly arrested him.
Stinney was interrogated by several police officers (all of whom were white) without any legal counsel present. Stinney’s parents were also denied entry into police headquarters during the interrogation. Within an hour, one of the police interrogators claimed that Stinney gave a confession (which was probably forcibly coerced). A day after Stinney’s “confession,” he was charged with capital murder. There was no such thing as Miranda Rights in those days and the police could never produce any written proof of a confession.
Stinney’s father was fired from his job after the arrest of his son. He had to move his family away from Alcolu because of the danger posed by angry white mobs who threatened to lynch the entire Stinney family. George Stinney’s murder trial began on April 24, 1944. His family was not there to support him as he was on trial for his life. His court-appointed attorney was inexperienced and failed to produce any kind of defense other than constantly arguing that Stinney was too young to be held responsible for the k!llings.
The only witnesses called in to testify at Stinney’s trial were for the prosecution. Stinney’s attorney did not cross examine any of them. Around 5p.m. on the same day Stinney’s trial began, the case finally went to an all white, all male jury. After deliberating for only 10 minutes, they returned a guilty verdict. The jury also recommended that the young boy be put to death.
George Junious Stinney was sent to death row at South Carolina State Penitentiary in the city of Columbia. He was executed in the electric chair only 81 days after he was found guilty at his sham of a trial. Years after Stinney’s death, South Carolina criminal attorney Stephen McKenzie and his team of experienced defense lawyers began supporting a historian from Alcolu named George Frierson. Frierson began researching the case in 2005 and is working toward getting a posthumous pardon for George Stinney. In a 2011 interview, attorney Stephen McKenzie quoted:
“If we can get the case re-opened, we can go to the judge and say, ‘There wasn’t any reason to convict this child. There was no evidence to present to the jury. There was no transcript. This case needs to be re-opened. This is an injustice that needs to be righted.’ I’m pretty optimistic that if we can get the witnesses we need to come forward, we will be successful in court. We hopefully have a witness that’s going to say — that’s non-family, non-relative witness — who is going to be able to tie all this in and say that they were basically an alibi witness. They were there with Mr. Stinney and this did not occur.”
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
46 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
78 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy