Jul 13 - George Zimmerman: NOT GUILTY

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #261
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Kid Cunner said:
So no black people who have k!lled white/spanish people have ever walked? Stop making it about race, the justice system has let all colors of people walk. OJ obviously being the most notable.
they definitely have. HOW fu*kING EVER MY DUDE, blacks are the most incarcerated for the longest in this country. name another, matter of fact, name at least 5 cases where a black man has committed some murder type sh*t and has gotten away aside from OJ. n*ggas get time....95% percent of the time.

name 5 white people that were murdered by the police in recent history. i can give u five of the top of my head IN NYC ALONE IN THE LAST 5 YEARS.

hey, i'm black and i'm objective as i can be in the racist a.ss country so please don't try to say that this sh*t is not about race. they didn't even investigate this sh*t until people were bi*ching about this, WEEKS LATER. if he were a black man, he would've been locked up ON SITE. the man fu*kING ADMITTED TO SHOOTING HIM. he instigated the entire ordeal. a man is dead. the 'justice' system has failed once again. his dad is a judge. ok. so maybe it's not a race issue....i doubt it but i'll cater to your views....however, if you deny that this was a very biased and manipulated case, you, sir, are a moron.

Undefeated1 said:

A black woman doing 20 yrs for a warning shot

WHILE the white man walking free for k!lling

WHite America
but the sh*t ain't racist. forgot about that case. the broad was being pressured by her baby daddy, went and got her legal hammer, fired on him, didn't even hit the dude, telling him to get the fu*k out and she got 20. but we don't live in a racist country. and the justice system doles out justice equally. gtfoh.

mainevent4u88 said:
this woman left the scene, got the gun, returned and then started shooting with kids in the room. not the same, but she shouldnt have got 20.
no where near the same....and those were her kids....and she was standing her fu*king ground. she said leave, for whatever reason, and the n*gga didn't so he got fired on.....she might have even been a crazy bi*ch for all that but 20 fu*king years???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she shouldn't have even gotten any time. so how could you even rationalize this compared to a n*gga losing his life cause he got profiled????????? shut up....please.

Chalky said:

[pic - click to view]

Not Guilty
ignorant a.ss sh*t.

bossmaticboss said:
Reflection: THE TRAYVON VERDICT ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll ME/US
As a black man in this country I have personally dealt with, witnessed and experienced issues of race and inequality in my life, and the life of others. I have personal feelings about these issues, as well as deep resentments about how we as a country, a people and a race have come to accept hatred, racism, inequality, poverty, un-education, and the lack of a consorted family. I have a little brother who is TrayVon Martins age, I was his age, and I know other brothers and sisters who are just like young Trayvon. I am personally upset, with how we as a community of Black men have allowed the criminal justice system, Racism, and inequality to raise, correct, define, and destroy and or k!ll our children and community. We as Leaders of our family and communities have allowed the world to view us and to stereotype us in ways that have very little to do with who we are, what we accomplished as a people, and what we truly value. We are looked upon as dumb, uneducated, effiminate, weak, hedonistic, parasitic, poor, and almost barbaric when it comes to what is portrayed about us in this day and age of sensational media, social media, and print and digital publications. At times it appears that we just accept what is given to us, and that we are unmotivated to f!ght back and or speak truth to power. TRAYVON MARTIN; IS NOT THE FIRST AND IS NOT THE LAST TO BE STOPPED SHORT OF HIS PURPOSE UNNECCESARILY, by the hands of an a.ssailant because of his skin color, the clothes he chooses to wear, the music he listens to, the community he lives or chooses to walk through. TRAYVON IS A SYMBOL, AND A SYMPTOM OF A LARGER AILMENT. The laws that are constructed to let racist murderers go free, to keep our people locked up for longer periods of time, to keep us drunk and high and lethargic in our communities, by placing liquor stores, fast food restaraunts, pay day loans, pawn shops, and other establishments the keep us further in the mud of poverty, and un-education, WE ARE NOT f!ghtING BACK, WE ARE NOT STANDING UP, WE ARE NOT PUSHING AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO PUSH US FURTHER DOWN. BLACKING OUT YOUR AVATAR IS A SHOW OF SOLIDARITY, BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH. WE HAVE TO EDUCATE OURSELVES, WE HAVE TO RAISE OUR CHILDREN, WE HAVE TO STAND UP AGAINST INJUSTICE, RACISM, UNEQUALITY NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR WHO IT HAPPENS TO, WE HAVE TO BUILD OUR RESOURCES POOL THEM AND BECOME COLLECTIVE. WE DONT NEED A MESSIAH WE NEED STRONG MEN WHO ARE NOT SCARED OF WHITE FOLKS OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THE PEOPLE IN POWER WHO DO WHAT THEY FEEL WITHOUT ANY FEELING ABOUT YOU OR YOURS. WE HAVE TO BECOME POLITICAL, WE HAVE TO BECOME SCIENTIFIC, WE HAVE TO BECOME ONE WHO WE TRULY ARE. THE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH. THE VERDICT IS IN. NOT GUILTY!!!! ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll ME ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll HIM, ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll US, ITS NOT OKAY TO SITBACK AND LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN AND AGAIN. I love my family, my fiance, and my people with all of me. I pledge to f!ght the good f!ght and BE THE CHANGE I WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD.
and what, sir, are you going to do and actually have in mind?????

nyg007 said:
The state focused too much on making the case for 2nd degree instead of accepting that it was impossible to prove intent. The jury instructions on manslaughter were terrible and the prosecution should have done everything in their power to reword it and make sure confusing elements were explicitly defined: distinction b/t voluntary/involuntary manslaughter; the REASONABLE man standard (someone in Zim's position would not have done what he did).

Prosecution pretty much failed to emphasize the key to manslaughter: Zim may not have had an intent to k!ll Trayvon, but he knowingly and intentionally engaged in a series of acts that created the peril causing Trayvon's death. Zimmerman himself conceded to not having any regrets for the events he set in motion on the Hannity interview. That was the ultimate display of reckless disregard for human life.
i think that you should go work for the florida prosecutor's office on white on black crimes ONLY. i don't get how rational citizens can come to this conclusion on sh*t that's obvious and these 6 dumb a.ss bi*ches couldn't find this n*gga guilty of anything.

Chalky said:
but still how is that not manslaughter, if this dude would of stayed in the car like the 911 operator told him to, tray wouldn't be dead

he is the reason that kid is dead that's the whole point of the case George Zimmerman was the cause of that kids death whats not so hard to understand about that
they say that common sense is not all that common.........i hear u bro.

Trolling said:
Was a setup from the start . Zimmerman's father is a Federal Judge .
didn't know that he was a FEDERAL judge....yea...he was never going to get convicted in the first place then. preferential treatment for those in power yet i know n*ggas doing 10, 15 for some crack. this system is an absolute fu*king racist jokes.

Dice said:
The comments

This is a sad thing to see. People are glorifying this dude for getting off.
^^^^^this. fu*k that woman and how she can't see her son anymore cuz this prick got mad and gun happy and had malicious intent and profiled this man and he wasn't even a fu*king cop. AND k!llED HIM AND GOT AWAY WITH IT. only in america.

1000bluntz said:
It's quite apparent that the majority of the simpletons on this site wouldn't give a fu*k about this case in any way whatsoever if Zimmerman was a black dude. Y'all some despicable a.ss pieces of sh*t. None of you seriously care about that poor kid that died like you claim. So many of you wanna seem self-righteous over this sh*t it's coming off as fake as fu*k.
check my post history fu*khead. i'm one of those that do give a sh*t. all that sh*t in chicago has me completely fu*ked up because those cats just don't do better though some of them no better. regardless of any self righteousness that anyone has all of a sudden displayed about this case, the fact of the matter is that THIS WAS SOME PURE AND UNADULTERATED BULLsh*t THAT CONTINUES TO SHOW THE DISPARITY OF "JUSTICE" FOR MINORITIES IN THE 'JUSTICE' SYSTEM AND HOW CO SIGNERS TO THIS BULLsh*t WILL CONTINUE TO DOWNPLAY THE CRIES OF INJUSTICE FROM BLACK PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE SOME OF US ARE IGNORANT AS fu*k, imo, because of the manipulation of white people creating a mentality within us about some of us.

any of yall n*ggas, crackers or spicks who agree with this verdict are racist, closet or outspoken. this was a terrible injustice with no repercussions and regardless of race, a young boy is dead due to the transgressions of a man with issues at the end of the day. the fact that he aggressor was a fair skinned hispanic who can be confused for a white man whose daddy just happens to be a federal judge and the victim is another dead black man isn't really relevant??? i swear, yall PEOPLE just need to fu*king stop with the bullsh*t already. let's just call a spade a spade. law aside, THIS WAS MORALLY REPREHENSIVE AND HIGHLY UNNECESSARY. the man shouldn't have gotten away with k!lling another man given the facts. it's blatant injustice. how the fu*k can any of you sick fu*ks who agree with the verdict actually argue that????
 4 years ago '11        #262
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
all i gotta say is,

if Obama is black, then Zimmerman is Latino
 4 years ago '09        #263
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 keen77 said:
all i gotta say is,

what does that mean
 4 years ago '07        #264
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 Adamsville said:
The real k!ller of OJs wife came forward earlier this year
Oh yeah? U really believe OJ didn't k!ll his wife? U need to go read up on that case dude. U thought this case had evidence? U need to read that.
 07-14-2013, 09:59 PM         #265
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '04        #266
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
 keen77 said:
all i gotta say is,

Black is a Race

Latino is an Ethnicity

Two separate things, that's why there's Latinos that are as black as Wesley Snipes.

There's also White Latinos, blonde hair blue eyed "Latinos" , some of them dont even have any type of accent, some of them can't even speak Spanish , just "Latino" cuz their parents were "Latino" but if you met them there would be nothing really "Latino" about them besides their parents. You would basically think they were straight white if you didn't know their parents or grand parents came from some Latin country years ago. That's because Latino is not a race, it's moreso a culture

George Zimmerman could easily pass for a non-latino white to people who didn't know his background just off appearance. It even helps more that he has no Latin name nor an accent. George Zimmerman is basically white to immediate societal perception.

There's no neighborhood where Obama can pass for non-black.
 4 years ago '06        #267
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
justice has been served...
fu*k trayvon...another scum off the face of the earth...
 4 years ago '06        #268
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Yinz N Burgh said:
white

[pic - click to view]

If this fu*ker main language was Spanish or even if he had an accent ya'll wouldn't be saying about a white or black hispanic...

So then you must think that Barack is a white African-American???
 4 years ago '04        #269
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
If this fu*ker main language was Spanish or even if he had an accent ya'll wouldn't be saying about a white or black hispanic...

Hispanic isn't a race, Black and White are races therefore there's a difference between a white hispanic and a black hispanic and the way society perceives them. Trayvon could've been Hispanic, does that mean he's not Black ??

Here are some examples if you dont understand :

Black Hispanics

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Continued in Next Post

Last edited by psylence2k; 07-15-2013 at 12:06 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #270
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 KFrizzle said:

White Hispanics

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by psylence2k; 07-15-2013 at 11:59 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #271
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,676 | Props total: 30872 30872
 Kgdesign said:
Why all the random a.ss periods though??
Period button sit to close to the space bar on the right on my phone and ever since i got struck by indirect lighting my right hand is uncomfortable extending all the way to the space bar, however i did it for ur post and ill try it more
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy