most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #241
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,714 | Props total: 7022 7022
 bossmaticboss said:
Reflection: THE TRAYVON VERDICT ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll ME/US
As a black man in this country I have personally dealt with, witnessed and experienced issues of race and inequality in my life, and the life of others. I have personal feelings about these issues, as well as deep resentments about how we as a country, a people and a race have come to accept hatred, racism, inequality, poverty, un-education, and the lack of a consorted family. I have a little brother who is TrayVon Martins age, I was his age, and I know other brothers and sisters who are just like young Trayvon. I am personally upset, with how we as a community of Black men have allowed the criminal justice system, Racism, and inequality to raise, correct, define, and destroy and or k!ll our children and community. We as Leaders of our family and communities have allowed the world to view us and to stereotype us in ways that have very little to do with who we are, what we accomplished as a people, and what we truly value. We are looked upon as dumb, uneducated, effiminate, weak, hedonistic, parasitic, poor, and almost barbaric when it comes to what is portrayed about us in this day and age of sensational media, social media, and print and digital publications. At times it appears that we just accept what is given to us, and that we are unmotivated to f!ght back and or speak truth to power. TRAYVON MARTIN; IS NOT THE FIRST AND IS NOT THE LAST TO BE STOPPED SHORT OF HIS PURPOSE UNNECCESARILY, by the hands of an a.ssailant because of his skin color, the clothes he chooses to wear, the music he listens to, the community he lives or chooses to walk through. TRAYVON IS A SYMBOL, AND A SYMPTOM OF A LARGER AILMENT. The laws that are constructed to let racist murderers go free, to keep our people locked up for longer periods of time, to keep us drunk and high and lethargic in our communities, by placing liquor stores, fast food restaraunts, pay day loans, pawn shops, and other establishments the keep us further in the mud of poverty, and un-education, WE ARE NOT f!ghtING BACK, WE ARE NOT STANDING UP, WE ARE NOT PUSHING AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO PUSH US FURTHER DOWN. BLACKING OUT YOUR AVATAR IS A SHOW OF SOLIDARITY, BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH. WE HAVE TO EDUCATE OURSELVES, WE HAVE TO RAISE OUR CHILDREN, WE HAVE TO STAND UP AGAINST INJUSTICE, RACISM, UNEQUALITY NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR WHO IT HAPPENS TO, WE HAVE TO BUILD OUR RESOURCES POOL THEM AND BECOME COLLECTIVE. WE DONT NEED A MESSIAH WE NEED STRONG MEN WHO ARE NOT SCARED OF WHITE FOLKS OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THE PEOPLE IN POWER WHO DO WHAT THEY FEEL WITHOUT ANY FEELING ABOUT YOU OR YOURS. WE HAVE TO BECOME POLITICAL, WE HAVE TO BECOME SCIENTIFIC, WE HAVE TO BECOME ONE WHO WE TRULY ARE. THE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH. THE VERDICT IS IN. NOT GUILTY!!!! ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll ME ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll HIM, ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll US, ITS NOT OKAY TO SITBACK AND LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN AND AGAIN. I love my family, my fiance, and my people with all of me. I pledge to f!ght the good f!ght and BE THE CHANGE I WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD.

[pic - click to view]

But man don't take these fools on here seriously most of the people on here posting sh*t to get a rise outta people.
 4 years ago '13        #242
nyg007 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 50 50
The state focused too much on making the case for 2nd degree instead of accepting that it was impossible to prove intent. The jury instructions on manslaughter were terrible and the prosecution should have done everything in their power to reword it and make sure confusing elements were explicitly defined: distinction b/t voluntary/involuntary manslaughter; the REASONABLE man standard (someone in Zim's position would not have done what he did).

Prosecution pretty much failed to emphasize the key to manslaughter: Zim may not have had an intent to k!ll Trayvon, but he knowingly and intentionally engaged in a series of acts that created the peril causing Trayvon's death. Zimmerman himself conceded to not having any regrets for the events he set in motion on the Hannity interview. That was the ultimate display of reckless disregard for human life.
 4 years ago '13        #243
nyg007 
space
space
 BiZz said:
I guess the glove just didn't fit........

4 years ago '13        #244
nyg007 
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Technically speaking, "nationality" for a better term is determined by the father.
Actually, it's determined either by your place of birth or the culture and language you're raised with. i think the only legal determination a father can make is the last name...and that's arguable.
 4 years ago '10        #245
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 jpebenito said:
ITT: "*nas mask gif* Let's riot"

Sits behind computer... chips and dip.
Perfect summation

I bet not a single dollar was donated to the Trayvon Martin fund by anybody in this thread..
 4 years ago '05        #246
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Technically speaking, "nationality" for a better term is determined by the father.
 4 years ago '10        #247
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,425 | Props total: 6282 6282
 Trolling said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #248
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10911 10911
White supremacy stay winning
 4 years ago '07        #249
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,535 | Props total: 10874 10874
 Trolling said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #250
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Casey Anthony now Zimmerman

Florida prosecutors stay fu*king up. guarantee they would have convicted him of manslaughter if they came out the gate with that charge

im not a fu*king lawyer but anyone can see 2nd Degree was pushing it with the lack of evidence
 4 years ago '09        #251
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,421 | Props total: 17702 17702
 1LynguisticMind said:
Casey Anthony now Zimmerman

Florida prosecutors stay fu*king up. guarantee they would have convicted him of manslaughter if they came out the gate with that charge

im not a fu*king lawyer but anyone can see 2nd Degree was pushing it with the lack of evidence
but still how is that not manslaughter, if this dude would of stayed in the car like the 911 operator told him to, tray wouldn't be dead

he is the reason that kid is dead that's the whole point of the case George Zimmerman was the cause of that kids death whats not so hard to understand about that
 4 years ago '11        #252
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 Chalky said:
but still how is that not manslaughter, if this dude would of stayed in the car like the 911 operator told him to, tray wouldn't be dead

he is the reason that kid is dead that's the whole point of the case George Zimmerman was the cause of that kids death whats not so hard to understand about that
Was a setup from the start . Zimmerman's father is a Federal Judge .
 4 years ago '05        #253
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 4754 4754
 Chalky said:

Reasonable doubt?
 4 years ago '04        #254
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19940 19940
 nyg007 said:
The state focused too much on making the case for 2nd degree instead of accepting that it was impossible to prove intent. The jury instructions on manslaughter were terrible and the prosecution should have done everything in their power to reword it and make sure confusing elements were explicitly defined: distinction b/t voluntary/involuntary manslaughter; the REASONABLE man standard (someone in Zim's position would not have done what he did).

Prosecution pretty much failed to emphasize the key to manslaughter: Zim may not have had an intent to k!ll Trayvon, but he knowingly and intentionally engaged in a series of acts that created the peril causing Trayvon's death. Zimmerman himself conceded to not having any regrets for the events he set in motion on the Hannity interview. That was the ultimate display of reckless disregard for human life.
word... that prosecution man, they basically gave the case away...
 4 years ago '05        #255
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 4 years ago '09        #256
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
 nyg007 said:

[video - click to view]

"If he [Zimmerman] really wanted the police to get Trayvon Martin, he would have stayed in his car...and waited for the police."

"On Trayvon Martin walking to his father's house: "That child had every right to do what he was doing...and did that child not have the right to defend himself from this strange man?"

"On Trayvon Martin allegedly holding his hands over Zimmerman's bloody nose and mouth: "Do you really think if that were true there wouldn't be Zimmerman's blood" on fingernail scraps. "That was a lie."

"It's physically impossible that Trayvon ran behind those homes, came back and circled his car. Why did Zimmerman lie?"

and here is the ringer

. . . . . . .

"fu*king Punks, These as*holes always get away"

point blank Zimmerman k!lled That Kid Because he wanted to
 4 years ago '09        #257
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
how it wasn't manslaughter is beyond me

edit: guess prosecution didn't do their job tho.. lawyers. it's fu*ked up that this type of sh*t is just a chess game, a dude could be a stone cold murderer but if you create a better case than the prosecution you're off scot free
it's really fu*king disgusting man everybody needs to link up and pull a brazil
 4 years ago '09        #258
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
 Play4keepz32 said:

The comments

This is a sad thing to see. People are glorifying this dude for getting off.
 4 years ago '09        #259
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
 Dice said:
The comments

This is a sad thing to see. People are glorifying this dude for getting off.
bruh those dorky people been doing this sh*t forever, don't feed the trolls because 10/10 none of them would never say that sh*t to a black mans face
 4 years ago '04        #260
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,336 | Props total: 11377 11377
It's quite apparent that the majority of the simpletons on this site wouldn't give a fu*k about this case in any way whatsoever if Zimmerman was a black dude. Y'all some despicable a.ss pieces of sh*t. None of you seriously care about that poor kid that died like you claim. So many of you wanna seem self-righteous over this sh*t it's coming off as fake as fu*k.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy