Jul 13 - George Zimmerman: NOT GUILTY

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #221
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,204 | Props total: 545 545
trayvon opened the doors for all the african american people who are now able to drop their commentary on news channels. Never seen this many lol
 07-14-2013, 10:44 AM         #222
ddwilliams 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the white people are now moving to Florida to k!ll us n*ggas ...
 4 years ago '12        #223
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 3395 3395
 1ironboy1 said:
Just came back from the after party. 50 bottles. #teamzimmy
fu*kin f*ggot
 4 years ago '07        #224
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,534 | Props total: 10874 10874

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #225
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 JordanWest86 said:
I guess there wasnt evidence to prove without a reasonable doubt. But even if he was guilty yall surprised by this? I mean OJ did get off in this same country
The real k!ller of OJs wife came forward earlier this year
 4 years ago '07        #226
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
 1ironboy1 said:
Just came back from the after party. 50 bottles. #teamzimmy

popping some today and throwin a BBQ to celebrate Zimmy coming home

justice was served. who needs a wanna be thug pot smokin hooligan in this world
 4 years ago '07        #227
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
 CaliSteppin said:
fu*kin f*ggot
 4 years ago '04        #228
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 Brooklyn Lost said:

popping some today and throwin a BBQ to celebrate Zimmy coming home

justice was served. who needs a wanna be thug pot smokin hooligan in this world

stand where you live and say that sh*t......
 4 years ago '07        #229
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Play4keepz32 said:

Respect the goat

the Godfather

Native New Yorker

SOOOOOOOOOOOO RIIIIGHTTTTTTTTTTTT
 4 years ago '11        #230
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
f*ggot a.ss Brooklyn bwoy at it again

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #231
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
f*ggot a.ss Brooklyn bwoy at it again

[pic - click to view]

fu*k up
[pic - click to view]

07-14-2013, 11:46 AM         #233
bossmaticboss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brooklyn Lost said:

[pic - click to view]

wow!!
 07-14-2013, 11:47 AM         #234
bossmaticboss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bossmaticboss said:
wow!!
Reflection: THE TRAYVON VERDICT ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll ME/US
As a black man in this country I have personally dealt with, witnessed and experienced issues of race and inequality in my life, and the life of others. I have personal feelings about these issues, as well as deep resentments about how we as a country, a people and a race have come to accept hatred, racism, inequality, poverty, un-education, and the lack of a consorted family. I have a little brother who is TrayVon Martins age, I was his age, and I know other brothers and sisters who are just like young Trayvon. I am personally upset, with how we as a community of Black men have allowed the criminal justice system, Racism, and inequality to raise, correct, define, and destroy and or k!ll our children and community. We as Leaders of our family and communities have allowed the world to view us and to stereotype us in ways that have very little to do with who we are, what we accomplished as a people, and what we truly value. We are looked upon as dumb, uneducated, effiminate, weak, hedonistic, parasitic, poor, and almost barbaric when it comes to what is portrayed about us in this day and age of sensational media, social media, and print and digital publications. At times it appears that we just accept what is given to us, and that we are unmotivated to f!ght back and or speak truth to power. TRAYVON MARTIN; IS NOT THE FIRST AND IS NOT THE LAST TO BE STOPPED SHORT OF HIS PURPOSE UNNECCESARILY, by the hands of an a.ssailant because of his skin color, the clothes he chooses to wear, the music he listens to, the community he lives or chooses to walk through. TRAYVON IS A SYMBOL, AND A SYMPTOM OF A LARGER AILMENT. The laws that are constructed to let racist murderers go free, to keep our people locked up for longer periods of time, to keep us drunk and high and lethargic in our communities, by placing liquor stores, fast food restaraunts, pay day loans, pawn shops, and other establishments the keep us further in the mud of poverty, and un-education, WE ARE NOT f!ghtING BACK, WE ARE NOT STANDING UP, WE ARE NOT PUSHING AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO PUSH US FURTHER DOWN. BLACKING OUT YOUR AVATAR IS A SHOW OF SOLIDARITY, BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH. WE HAVE TO EDUCATE OURSELVES, WE HAVE TO RAISE OUR CHILDREN, WE HAVE TO STAND UP AGAINST INJUSTICE, RACISM, UNEQUALITY NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR WHO IT HAPPENS TO, WE HAVE TO BUILD OUR RESOURCES POOL THEM AND BECOME COLLECTIVE. WE DONT NEED A MESSIAH WE NEED STRONG MEN WHO ARE NOT SCARED OF WHITE FOLKS OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THE PEOPLE IN POWER WHO DO WHAT THEY FEEL WITHOUT ANY FEELING ABOUT YOU OR YOURS. WE HAVE TO BECOME POLITICAL, WE HAVE TO BECOME SCIENTIFIC, WE HAVE TO BECOME ONE WHO WE TRULY ARE. THE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH. THE VERDICT IS IN. NOT GUILTY!!!! ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll ME ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll HIM, ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll US, ITS NOT OKAY TO SITBACK AND LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN AND AGAIN. I love my family, my fiance, and my people with all of me. I pledge to f!ght the good f!ght and BE THE CHANGE I WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD.
 4 years ago '11        #235
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 241 241
 Brooklyn Lost said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #236
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #237
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,868 | Props total: 3854 3854
 Trolling said:

[pic - click to view]

Wow.
 4 years ago '05        #238
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,204 | Props total: 545 545
 bossmaticboss said:
Reflection: THE TRAYVON VERDICT ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll ME/US
As a black man in this country I have personally dealt with, witnessed and experienced issues of race and inequality in my life, and the life of others. I have personal feelings about these issues, as well as deep resentments about how we as a country, a people and a race have come to accept hatred, racism, inequality, poverty, un-education, and the lack of a consorted family. I have a little brother who is TrayVon Martins age, I was his age, and I know other brothers and sisters who are just like young Trayvon. I am personally upset, with how we as a community of Black men have allowed the criminal justice system, Racism, and inequality to raise, correct, define, and destroy and or k!ll our children and community. We as Leaders of our family and communities have allowed the world to view us and to stereotype us in ways that have very little to do with who we are, what we accomplished as a people, and what we truly value. We are looked upon as dumb, uneducated, effiminate, weak, hedonistic, parasitic, poor, and almost barbaric when it comes to what is portrayed about us in this day and age of sensational media, social media, and print and digital publications. At times it appears that we just accept what is given to us, and that we are unmotivated to f!ght back and or speak truth to power. TRAYVON MARTIN; IS NOT THE FIRST AND IS NOT THE LAST TO BE STOPPED SHORT OF HIS PURPOSE UNNECCESARILY, by the hands of an a.ssailant because of his skin color, the clothes he chooses to wear, the music he listens to, the community he lives or chooses to walk through. TRAYVON IS A SYMBOL, AND A SYMPTOM OF A LARGER AILMENT. The laws that are constructed to let racist murderers go free, to keep our people locked up for longer periods of time, to keep us drunk and high and lethargic in our communities, by placing liquor stores, fast food restaraunts, pay day loans, pawn shops, and other establishments the keep us further in the mud of poverty, and un-education, WE ARE NOT f!ghtING BACK, WE ARE NOT STANDING UP, WE ARE NOT PUSHING AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO PUSH US FURTHER DOWN. BLACKING OUT YOUR AVATAR IS A SHOW OF SOLIDARITY, BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH. WE HAVE TO EDUCATE OURSELVES, WE HAVE TO RAISE OUR CHILDREN, WE HAVE TO STAND UP AGAINST INJUSTICE, RACISM, UNEQUALITY NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR WHO IT HAPPENS TO, WE HAVE TO BUILD OUR RESOURCES POOL THEM AND BECOME COLLECTIVE. WE DONT NEED A MESSIAH WE NEED STRONG MEN WHO ARE NOT SCARED OF WHITE FOLKS OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THE PEOPLE IN POWER WHO DO WHAT THEY FEEL WITHOUT ANY FEELING ABOUT YOU OR YOURS. WE HAVE TO BECOME POLITICAL, WE HAVE TO BECOME SCIENTIFIC, WE HAVE TO BECOME ONE WHO WE TRULY ARE. THE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH. THE VERDICT IS IN. NOT GUILTY!!!! ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll ME ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll HIM, ITS NOT OKAY TO k!ll US, ITS NOT OKAY TO SITBACK AND LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN AND AGAIN. I love my family, my fiance, and my people with all of me. I pledge to f!ght the good f!ght and BE THE CHANGE I WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD.
you just ranted on boxden.. over half these fools would sell out to get 1000 in their bank account for once.. Let alone to make a change..
 4 years ago '04        #239
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Trolling said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #240
Impeccable 210 heat pts210
space
space
$14,874 | Props total: 1238 1238
 Trolling said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy