Michael Jordan Ruined The Career Of Muggsy Bogues (pic)

most viewed right now
 115
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,402 | Props total: 3053 3053
man yall find a way to talk about lebron lmao
 5 years ago '07        #42
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$42,775 | Props total: 38334 38334
LOL... back then, players couldn't be mic'd up
 5 years ago '12        #43
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,119 | Props total: 28330 28330
Jordan's stories are the best.
 5 years ago '09        #44
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4880 4880
Damn Jordan mentally ended his career, only GOATs can end your career without physically touching you but if you know Jordan talked sh*t throughout the 90s
 5 years ago '10        #45
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 1638 1638
 Rashad69 said:
man yall find a way to talk about lebron lmao
Word, for a second I forgot that this thread was about Jordan
 07-13-2013, 09:53 PM         #46
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThePainkiller said:
Jordan's stories are the best.
The one where Magic Johnson wanted to play him one on one on pay-per-view was classic too

I think Isaiah was the head of the players a.ssociation and said "fuhk that."

MJ originally declined to play Magic but once Isiah said something he was like "on second thought, I'll do it.

Isaiah just mad noone wants to watch him play."

And you already know the Kwame Brown story.

Kwame - "You reach I teach."

MJ - "You reach I'll bust your muthafuhkin' a.ss!"


[pic - click to view]

 07-13-2013, 09:56 PM         #47
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JTPQB18 said:
Does anyone know how I can use the full site for music etc?
Whatever do u mean? We don't do that round here
 07-13-2013, 10:42 PM         #48
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao mj was the biggest sh*t talker
 5 years ago '12        #49
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$7,040 | Props total: 4061 4061
 Garnet & Gold said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #50
.Mase Da Rula. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 179 179
@
 deLeet said:
That was the same night when the evil Monstars jacked his powers
Man.. after reading the OP.... this was the first thing that popped into my head too...
 5 years ago '04        #51
.Mase Da Rula. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 179 179
 ManWithoutFear! said:
The one where Magic Johnson wanted to play him one on one on pay-per-view was classic too

I think Isaiah was the head of the players a.ssociation and said "fuhk that."

MJ originally declined to play Magic but once Isiah said something he was like "on second thought, I'll do it.

Isaiah just mad noone wants to watch him play."

And you already know the Kwame Brown story.

Kwame - "You reach I teach."

MJ - "You reach I'll bust your muthafuhkin' a.ss!"



[pic - click to view]


this can't be life....


this is a true story????? lolololololololololololololololol
 07-14-2013, 02:02 AM         #52
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mugsy wit the blunt lips
 07-14-2013, 02:17 AM         #53
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
this can't be life....


this is a true story????? lolololololololololololololololol
Yeah.

The first one was from The Jordan Rules the Kwame one is from When Nothing Else Matters

There's a few stories in there about RIP Hamilton too how he couldn't stand Jordan. Jordan would call Kwame a flaming f*ggot and sh*t lol
Jordan the ultimate prick a.ss muthafuhka.
 5 years ago '04        #54
d2921 2853 heat pts2853
space
avatar space
space
$24,602 | Props total: 5673 5673
 5 years ago '12        #55
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 1011 1011
he must also tell this to everyone who joins the bobcats org.
 07-14-2013, 10:48 AM         #56
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
@

Man.. after reading the OP.... this was the first thing that popped into my head too...

Maybe there wasn't any space for his little hand when Jordan gave them their powers back...


[pic - click to view]



:omfg::omfg:
 5 years ago '07        #57
Avon_Barksdale 4473 heat pts4473
space
avatar space
space
$45,209 | Props total: 69192 69192
 MGz said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #58
Chalky 314 heat pts314
space
avatar space
space
$28,377 | Props total: 23965 23965

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #59
.Mase Da Rula. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 179 179
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Yeah.

The first one was from The Jordan Rules the Kwame one is from When Nothing Else Matters

There's a few stories in there about RIP Hamilton too how he couldn't stand Jordan. Jordan would call Kwame a flaming f*ggot and sh*t lol
Jordan the ultimate prick a.ss muthafuhka.
is that a book or something.. I need that in my life... I can't believe this sh*t.. its too funny



 Dray said:
his best moment was in space jam the movie..apart from that
 deLeet said:
Maybe there wasn't any space for his little hand when Jordan gave them their powers back...


[pic - click to view]



:omfg::omfg:
 5 years ago '06        #60
frequent23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 82 82
No Midget n*ggas
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
68 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
#bigbreasttwitter
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
44 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1331 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
39 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
54 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
109 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy