Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #41
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7934 7934
so he's signed to mmg and no limit????? or did fat trel just sh*t on master p, sort of like what that bi*ch did to wale a few weeks back

but what is mmg exactly, is it a mgmt group?? because i know it doesnt actually handle distribution so what type of "label" is it......

i know wale is with mmg but his mgmt is with roc nation, so what does mmg do?? for instance, rockie fresh is is signed to mmg, does that mean he still needs to sign to a label to handle distributuion and does he need to find a management label

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 07-13-2013 at 04:11 PM..
 07-13-2013, 04:44 PM         #42
JTPQB18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Louie V Mob!
 4 years ago '13        #43
TheWAVEment 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,274 | Props total: 837 837
sb sb
 4 years ago '06        #44
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,208 | Props total: 5022 5022
his manager said this sh*t was false
 4 years ago '07        #45
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
 Jacc Blacc said:
so he's signed to mmg and no limit????? or did fat trel just sh*t on master p, sort of like what that bi*ch did to wale a few weeks back

but what is mmg exactly, is it a mgmt group?? because i know it doesnt actually handle distribution so what type of "label" is it......

i know wale is with mmg but his mgmt is with roc nation, so what does mmg do?? for instance, rockie fresh is is signed to mmg, does that mean he still needs to sign to a label to handle distributuion and does he need to find a management label
maybach music group is a record label, which markets/ promotes their artists music. when you sign to them they help you get a distribution deal. they do not distribute records.

wale is signed to MMG and his albums are distributed by atlantic. he is also managed by roc nation.
 4 years ago '08        #46
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
slutty boyz? what kinda gay sh*t is that?
 4 years ago '04        #47
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 34 34
good looks for Trel regardless, people outside of DC know about him and likely so
 4 years ago '12        #48
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,047 | Props total: 11248 11248
 Stupid Fresh said:
But at the same time saying thank you when people say congrats.
 4 years ago '09        #49
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7934 7934
 cankstoochie said:
maybach music group is a record label, which markets/ promotes their artists music. when you sign to them they help you get a distribution deal. they do not distribute records.

wale is signed to MMG and his albums are distributed by atlantic. he is also managed by roc nation.
so wale is signed to 3 different establishments????? 1 for marketing, 1 for distribution and 1 for mgmt???? damn, props on the answer, so mmg is moreso a marketing company for your rap career and they help find distribution
 4 years ago '07        #50
space
space
 Stupid Fresh said:
Fat Trel's manager, Debo, recently put out a picture through his Instagram account that revealed the contract in which Fat Trel had just signed (seen in gallery above). This shouldn't come as much of suprise though considering Trel has been very vocal about his friendship with fellow artist and now label-mate Wale.

According to sources, Fat Trel has also inked a deal with Roc Nation to handle his management duties. Expect an official announcement to come soon.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #51
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
Fat Trel's manager, Debo, recently put out a picture through his Instagram account that revealed the contract in which Fat Trel had just signed (seen in gallery above). This shouldn't come as much of suprise though considering Trel has been very vocal about his friendship with fellow artist and now label-mate Wale.

According to sources, Fat Trel has also inked a deal with Roc Nation to handle his management duties. Expect an official announcement to come soon.

[pic - click to view]

this was on one of their twitters

[pic - click to view]

so they claiming sh*t aint real so they can have a formal announcement, or press conference.

Never really listened to fat trel, or SB, but if Ross signs em they gotta be decent.

Last edited by 44wade; 07-13-2013 at 06:49 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #52
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,662 | Props total: 6785 6785
P lost? This i good for P. I'm sure Trel will continue to be a part of Louie V Mob, additionally I'm sure both P & Alley Boy will land a spot on his debut MMG album.
 4 years ago '12        #53
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
so wale is signed to 3 different establishments????? 1 for marketing, 1 for distribution and 1 for mgmt???? damn, props on the answer, so mmg is moreso a marketing company for your rap career and they help find distribution
no label does distribution.

I dont know if its true, but I believe only 4 places actually do that, the big 4, sh*t now 3.

Universal, Sony, Warner.

So Wale like all rappers, have a label and a manager/management deal.

MMG gets a budget, through, Atlantic, via Warner, and allocates the funds to Wale for studio, album marketing, spins on the radio etc.......

MMG, and ultimately Atlantic, overlook the final project, for final approval.

This is how I understand it.
 4 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
P lost? This i good for P. I'm sure Trel will continue to be a part of Louie V Mob, additionally I'm sure both P & Alley Boy will land a spot on his debut MMG album.

man P needs to sign to MMG his damn self. he's been back for like 3 years now and still doesn't have a distribution deal.

44wade said:
no label does distribution.

I dont know if its true, but I believe only 4 places actually do that, the big 4, sh*t now 3.

Universal, Sony, Warner.

not true, you have independent companies that distribute records i.e. E1 entertainment
 4 years ago '04        #55
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,116 | Props total: 4416 4416
i liked dis n*gga on da p mixtape.

buts.lutty boys?

imagine in an interview they ask him to explain whats.lutty boys means.

too much coonery in rap brehs
 4 years ago '04        #56
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,446 | Props total: 1431 1431
happy for trel. good to see some unity.
 07-14-2013, 12:51 AM         #57
STR8HEAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mmg!!!
 4 years ago '12        #58
Legit Jones 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 3941 3941

[video - click to view]

northeast stand up
 4 years ago '07        #59
Avon_Barksdale 4340 heat pts4340
space
space
$42,380 | Props total: 55671 55671
I don't like this musty lookin a.ss n*gga Trel... and I'm always in SE DC that's south east DC for yout outta towners
 4 years ago '07        #60
gjray 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 1251 1251
 SeattleLost said:
i wanna see a fat trel and gunplay collab album
this would be super dope!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy