[New Netflix Original] Orange Is The New Black

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 76
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #141
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13749 13749
 DaDon23 said:
I love Maritza


[pic - click to view]

Now that b*tch is bad.
 4 years ago '10        #142
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Mvs2527 said:

[pic - click to view]



You n*ggas overrate this big head bi*ch so much


Look like a broke Regan Gomez


[pic - click to view]



 4 years ago '07        #143
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,226 | Props total: 19986 19986
 TheMindOf said:
You n*ggas overrate this big head bi*ch so much


Look like a broke Regan Gomez


[pic - click to view]



 10-05-2013, 06:11 PM         #144
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
had to work a 6am-8pm shift today

finished the entire season

Maritza>>>
8/10 dope show
 4 years ago '05        #145
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
just watched s1, dope sh*t

sh*t is like Weeds mixed with OZ... just not as much r*pe
 4 years ago '11        #146
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
MY sh*t
 4 years ago '11        #147
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
Just finished the season. Piper finally earned them stripes

They need to put up season 2
 4 years ago '09        #148
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,086 | Props total: 1821 1821
Just wrapped up the whole season. Went in on some perv sh*t but it actually turned out to be a decent show Salty we never got that shot of Daya's t*tties tho . sh*t better happen 2nd season. Prolly not since she all "pure" & pregnant now.

Closest thing was pr0nstache smashing from the back while them nips was poking through the wife beater. Speaking of which, my n*gga Pablo Schreiber is hella underrated. Homie have me cracking up in anything he play in almost even when he's trying not to be funny.

That n*gga Larry gotta go tho. Boring a.ss n*gga. More scenes of the crazy a.ss hippie brother & his crazy girlfriend.
 4 years ago '09        #149
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,420 | Props total: 12359 12359
Just started watching it. Seems cool
 4 years ago '04        #150
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,401 | Props total: 4299 4299
sh*t was alright
 4 years ago '06        #151
SM 38189 heat pts38189
space
avatar space
space
$127,973 | Props total: 67559 67559
never watched, worth it?
 01-30-2014, 09:20 PM         #152
Vino24$Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:
never watched, worth it?
definitely
 4 years ago '04        #153
LightWeight 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 1913 1913
This a real good show. Another Thanx to BX for puttin me on. even though I had Netflix for a minute now. :) Good Looks yall...Even the Spanish bi*ch's mom dukes could get it...HA!

 4 years ago '05        #154
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
Yeah I just got around to watching this not to long ago. Really good show.
 4 years ago '05        #155
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$10,347 | Props total: 14150 14150
I just wrapped season 1 up today...I fu*k wit it

 4 years ago '05        #156
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 241 241
this show is gr8 any1 hear anythin about season 2?
 4 years ago '11        #157
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
 mobsta said:
this show is gr8 any1 hear anythin about season 2?
I heard something about it coming out in April
 4 years ago '06        #158
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
Season 2 trailers



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


Netflix has released new official trailer for the upcoming second season of "Orange is the New Black," premiering with all 13 episodes on Friday, June 6, 2014 exclusively on Netflix in all territories where Netflix is available. Also, check out what the cast has to say about the second season in the video underneath the trailer.

The highly-anticipated second season of Netflix’s "Orange is the New Black" goes back behind bars for another sentence with the fearless, funny and unforgettable inmates of Litchfield prison. The series' ensemble includes Taylor Schilling, Jason Biggs, Laura Prepon, Kate Mugrew, Danielle Brooks, Uzo Aduba, Natasha Lyonne, Taryn Manning, Laverne Cox, Michael Harney, Samira Wiley, Yael Stone and more. Lorraine Toussaint joins the cast in season two as Yvonne "Vee" Parker.

All 13 episodes of the series' acclaimed first season are available for streaming now on Netflix. "Orange is the New Black" is from Lionsgate Television, executive produced by Jenji Kohan and based on Piper Kerman's best-selling book of the same name.

 4 years ago '12        #159
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 coolio said:
Season 2 trailers








Netflix has released new official trailer for the upcoming second season of "Orange is the New Black," premiering with all 13 episodes on Friday, June 6, 2014 exclusively on Netflix in all territories where Netflix is available. Also, check out what the cast has to say about the second season in the video underneath the trailer.

The highly-anticipated second season of Netflix’s "Orange is the New Black" goes back behind bars for another sentence with the fearless, funny and unforgettable inmates of Litchfield prison. The series' ensemble includes Taylor Schilling, Jason Biggs, Laura Prepon, Kate Mugrew, Danielle Brooks, Uzo Aduba, Natasha Lyonne, Taryn Manning, Laverne Cox, Michael Harney, Samira Wiley, Yael Stone and more. Lorraine Toussaint joins the cast in season two as Yvonne "Vee" Parker.

All 13 episodes of the series' acclaimed first season are available for streaming now on Netflix. "Orange is the New Black" is from Lionsgate Television, executive produced by Jenji Kohan and based on Piper Kerman's best-selling book of the same name.

June 6th
 4 years ago '07        #160
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,226 | Props total: 19986 19986
only a little bit of piper and jason biggs in the trailer.looks intriguing tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy