[New Netflix Original] Orange Is The New Black

most viewed right now
Video inside Bobby Shmurda's Co-Defendant Gets 130 Years. Tells Judge "Suck My D*ck"
178 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The FULL court complaint by NYPD against TAXSTONE (he screwed)
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Troy Ave Reacts To Taxstone Being Held Without Bail In T.I. Show Shoo..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Porzingis liked a pic of Joakim Noah captioned 'That ni**a thrash'
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '11        #361
Black Samurai 75 heat pts75
space
space
$2,842 | Props total: 2 2
 RokkyRok said:
I didn't pay attention to the visit so I don't know if she mentioned that
[spoiler - click to view]

, but

I hope that lame jason biggs leaves the show--his character is the most useless n*gga ever.

Lil Biz said:
Yea it seems like Piper

I dont think Jason will leave bc of Piper...he is pretty useless tho....

I also hated the Daya and Bennett relationship this season...she was really pissing me off on that tell me you love me bullsh*t...the hole time i'm looking at the screen like
Man, Larry gets too much hate from people; he's the only stable person on the show. everyone else is either a criminal or insane. If ya'll ever saw the real "Alex Vause" ya'll wouldn't think she was good.

3 years ago '08        #362
RokkyRok 49 heat pts49
space
space
$6,549 | Props total: 40 40
 Black Samurai said:
Man, Larry gets too much hate from people; he's the only stable person on the show. everyone else is either a criminal or insane. If ya'll ever saw the real "Alex Vause" ya'll wouldn't think she was good.

I think most of my hate for Larry comes from my distaste for Jason Biggs who is ridiculously lame in real life.
 3 years ago '13        #363
Tabobo 
space
space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 17 17
Just finished season 2

topless V

my man Caputo got the head before that fig bi*ch before she left

spanish harlem mamis makin out

piper fu*kedd up for doing that

fu*k this lame n*gga larry
Good season, cant wait for season 3
 3 years ago '10        #364
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,037 | Props total: 7992 7992
Vs t*ts get 2 thumbs down
 3 years ago '11        #365
HCMoney 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,620 | Props total: 402 402
Cancer lady riding out like a true g
 07-01-2014, 04:48 AM         #366
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just finished

3 years ago '08        #367
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,333 | Props total: 488 488
Just binge watched the last 6 episodes when I got home from work, sick show but I should've stretched this sh*t out now I dunno wtf to watch
 3 years ago '13        #368
yourlifeisalie 
space
space
$6,714 | Props total: 1535 1535
 Lil Biz said:

I also hated the Daya and Bennett relationship this season...she was really pissing me off on that tell me you love me bullsh*t...the hole time i'm looking at the screen like

she definitely was being irrational, but I think the writers were looking to show just how they different they are. Things real interracial couples deal with, from maybe growing up with fundamentally different morals.

Bennett has that personality character type that can be perceived as soft or passive, so giving him a character arc to prove he's tougher than what he seems, makes us like him more.
 3 years ago '04        #369
Lil Biz 73 heat pts73
space
space
$3,592 | Props total: 322 322
 yourlifeisalie said:
she definitely was being irrational, but I think the writers were looking to show just how they different they are. Things real interracial couples deal with, from maybe growing up with fundamentally different morals.

Bennett has that personality character type that can be perceived as soft or passive, so giving him a character arc to prove he's tougher than what he seems, makes us like him more.
i c where u coming from...and thats all fine and dandy when the sh*t is outside of jail..but u want him 2 tell you he loves you in front of everybody so both of ya'll do more time and leaves nobody to raise the baby....thats the dumbest sh*t ever tho
 3 years ago '08        #370
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,333 | Props total: 488 488
 Lil Biz said:
i c where u coming from...and thats all fine and dandy when the sh*t is outside of jail..but u want him 2 tell you he loves you in front of everybody so both of ya'll do more time and leaves nobody to raise the baby....thats the dumbest sh*t ever tho
Real talk, she keeps saying if he doesn't tell on himself then how is he gonna be father
This was the dumbest sh*t all season other then this the season was solid
 3 years ago '04        #371
Lil Biz 73 heat pts73
space
space
 topshotta22 said:
Real talk, she keeps saying if he doesn't tell on himself then how is he gonna be father
This was the dumbest sh*t all season other then this the season was solid
exactly! idk why the wrote that dumb sh*t in there...yeah..im the baby daddy...then i get locked up for some yrs..and u get extra time..but at least u know i love u tho..lmao...man i woulda told her a.ss 2 kick rocks so fast! if they want me 2 love his character more he need to drop his nuts and tell her that lol..and he ran in the office like a bi*ch to confess...fu*k that! lmao
 3 years ago '13        #372
yourlifeisalie 
space
space
$6,714 | Props total: 1535 1535
 Lil Biz said:
but for some, honor and integrity means alot, even more than freedom.

I see what yall saying, I, too, was getting a lil annoyed with her sh*t. But i get her perspective as well. Some latinas be like that tho
 07-03-2014, 10:39 AM         #373
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whormones man
 3 years ago '11        #374
Black Samurai 75 heat pts75
space
space
$2,842 | Props total: 2 2
 Lil Biz said:
exactly! idk why the wrote that dumb sh*t in there...yeah..im the baby daddy...then i get locked up for some yrs..and u get extra time..but at least u know i love u tho..lmao...man i woulda told her a.ss 2 kick rocks so fast! if they want me 2 love his character more he need to drop his nuts and tell her that lol..and he ran in the office like a bi*ch to confess...fu*k that! lmao
the worst part was that that whole plan wasn't even his idea in the first place that was some dumb a.ss sh*t that Red, her aunt and mom thought of; he was against it, now she blaming him saying he has to be a man.
 3 years ago '04        #375
Lil Biz 73 heat pts73
space
space
 Black Samurai said:
the worst part was that that whole plan wasn't even his idea in the first place that was some dumb a.ss sh*t that Red, her aunt and mom thought of; he was against it, now she blaming him saying he has to be a man.
exactly!!! its like the forgot they force that man hand to go along with that dumb a.ss plan...i'm not wit the girl i "love" fu*kn a n*gga AND trying to get that man 2 go raw
 3 years ago '14        #376
David Beckham 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$263 | Props total: 1 1
im on episode 11 but the sound is delayed anyone know how to fix it?
 3 years ago '06        #377
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,376 | Props total: 9 9
finally finished season 2

great season imo really liked the flashbacks showing the characters before jail

was hoping vee would get it worse than that tho

TH35 said:
I thought she was Russian at first too

First time I've seen anyone mention Fig. I think she's ugly but to each his own.
yeah she's definitely not attractive, but there's something about her i think she's just such a bi*ch that it makes her kinda s3xy

like u know she'd be a freak
 3 years ago '14        #378
David Beckham 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$263 | Props total: 1 1
just finished season 2...holy sh*t at that ending!!! lmao!
 3 years ago '08        #379
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,092 | Props total: 189 189
Just finished it and I thought piper story was the most boring one.
 3 years ago '11        #380
KING JAYY 512 heat pts512
space
space
$48,578 | Props total: 12164 12164
got around to watching it. Good season, on par with season 1 maybe better

but please get poussay the fu*k outta here, hoe is annoying. I wanted to strangle that bi*ch

get crazy eyes the fu*k outta here too. good actor but im not feeling the character at all.

I wanted the story with piper GF to be touched on more. was expecting her to kidnapped or some sh*t, they didnt even try to get at her.

why was the pregnant latino joint trying to get the cop to turn himself in. Talking bout the kid wont have a father if he dont. well if he turn him self in he going to jail, so the kid wont have a father regardless caputo let him slide though

I dont understand why Vee's soldiers were afraid of her. Unless they were worried about her pull outside of jail, sh*t made no sense

wonder what will be the main storyline for season 3

Last edited by KING JAYY; 07-13-2014 at 03:37 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Anonymous to Trump: This isn't the 80's, info don't vanish--d..
78 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
101 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL AFC Super Bowl Quarterbacks of the Last 14 Years
47 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thirst traps of new thick singer Bibi Bourelly.
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jerry Rice becomes new Popeyes Spokesperson
177 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Broncos HC Vance Joseph been out here taking the pus-y
35 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who is this chick in this meme
22 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
210 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy