[New Netflix Original] Orange Is The New Black

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might as well start saving up for those child support payments now.....
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LET IT BURN! Usher Paying Bishes $1M For Giving 'Em Herpes. Get Yo Bis..
167 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside School Asks 100 Graffiti Artists To Paint It Before Renovation
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside **Why**, was the U.S. Flag... **blowing, on the moon???!**
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '08        #361
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 1071 1071
Just binge watched the last 6 episodes when I got home from work, sick show but I should've stretched this sh*t out now I dunno wtf to watch
 3 years ago '13        #362
yourlifeisalie 
space
space
$7,272 | Props total: 2986 2986
 Lil Biz said:

I also hated the Daya and Bennett relationship this season...she was really pissing me off on that tell me you love me bullsh*t...the hole time i'm looking at the screen like

she definitely was being irrational, but I think the writers were looking to show just how they different they are. Things real interracial couples deal with, from maybe growing up with fundamentally different morals.

Bennett has that personality character type that can be perceived as soft or passive, so giving him a character arc to prove he's tougher than what he seems, makes us like him more.
 3 years ago '04        #363
Lil Biz 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,784 | Props total: 653 653
 yourlifeisalie said:
she definitely was being irrational, but I think the writers were looking to show just how they different they are. Things real interracial couples deal with, from maybe growing up with fundamentally different morals.

Bennett has that personality character type that can be perceived as soft or passive, so giving him a character arc to prove he's tougher than what he seems, makes us like him more.
i c where u coming from...and thats all fine and dandy when the sh*t is outside of jail..but u want him 2 tell you he loves you in front of everybody so both of ya'll do more time and leaves nobody to raise the baby....thats the dumbest sh*t ever tho
 3 years ago '08        #364
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 1071 1071
 Lil Biz said:
i c where u coming from...and thats all fine and dandy when the sh*t is outside of jail..but u want him 2 tell you he loves you in front of everybody so both of ya'll do more time and leaves nobody to raise the baby....thats the dumbest sh*t ever tho
Real talk, she keeps saying if he doesn't tell on himself then how is he gonna be father
This was the dumbest sh*t all season other then this the season was solid
 3 years ago '04        #365
Lil Biz 74 heat pts74
space
space
 topshotta22 said:
Real talk, she keeps saying if he doesn't tell on himself then how is he gonna be father
This was the dumbest sh*t all season other then this the season was solid
exactly! idk why the wrote that dumb sh*t in there...yeah..im the baby daddy...then i get locked up for some yrs..and u get extra time..but at least u know i love u tho..lmao...man i woulda told her a.ss 2 kick rocks so fast! if they want me 2 love his character more he need to drop his nuts and tell her that lol..and he ran in the office like a bi*ch to confess...fu*k that! lmao
 3 years ago '13        #366
yourlifeisalie 
space
space
$7,272 | Props total: 2986 2986
 Lil Biz said:
but for some, honor and integrity means alot, even more than freedom.

I see what yall saying, I, too, was getting a lil annoyed with her sh*t. But i get her perspective as well. Some latinas be like that tho
 07-03-2014, 09:39 AM         #367
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whormones man
 07-03-2014, 01:45 PM         #368
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Biz said:
exactly! idk why the wrote that dumb sh*t in there...yeah..im the baby daddy...then i get locked up for some yrs..and u get extra time..but at least u know i love u tho..lmao...man i woulda told her a.ss 2 kick rocks so fast! if they want me 2 love his character more he need to drop his nuts and tell her that lol..and he ran in the office like a bi*ch to confess...fu*k that! lmao
the worst part was that that whole plan wasn't even his idea in the first place that was some dumb a.ss sh*t that Red, her aunt and mom thought of; he was against it, now she blaming him saying he has to be a man.
 3 years ago '04        #369
Lil Biz 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Black Samurai said:
the worst part was that that whole plan wasn't even his idea in the first place that was some dumb a.ss sh*t that Red, her aunt and mom thought of; he was against it, now she blaming him saying he has to be a man.
exactly!!! its like the forgot they force that man hand to go along with that dumb a.ss plan...i'm not wit the girl i "love" fu*kn a n*gga AND trying to get that man 2 go raw
 07-04-2014, 12:12 AM         #370
David Beckham 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im on episode 11 but the sound is delayed anyone know how to fix it?
 3 years ago '06        #371
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
finally finished season 2

great season imo really liked the flashbacks showing the characters before jail

was hoping vee would get it worse than that tho

TH35 said:
I thought she was Russian at first too

First time I've seen anyone mention Fig. I think she's ugly but to each his own.
yeah she's definitely not attractive, but there's something about her i think she's just such a bi*ch that it makes her kinda s3xy

like u know she'd be a freak
 07-07-2014, 02:00 AM         #372
David Beckham 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just finished season 2...holy sh*t at that ending!!! lmao!
 3 years ago '08        #373
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,114 | Props total: 274 274
Just finished it and I thought piper story was the most boring one.
 3 years ago '11        #374
KING JAYY 525 heat pts525
space
space
$50,700 | Props total: 17144 17144
got around to watching it. Good season, on par with season 1 maybe better

but please get poussay the fu*k outta here, hoe is annoying. I wanted to strangle that bi*ch

get crazy eyes the fu*k outta here too. good actor but im not feeling the character at all.

I wanted the story with piper GF to be touched on more. was expecting her to kidnapped or some sh*t, they didnt even try to get at her.

why was the pregnant latino joint trying to get the cop to turn himself in. Talking bout the kid wont have a father if he dont. well if he turn him self in he going to jail, so the kid wont have a father regardless caputo let him slide though

I dont understand why Vee's soldiers were afraid of her. Unless they were worried about her pull outside of jail, sh*t made no sense

wonder what will be the main storyline for season 3

Last edited by KING JAYY; 07-13-2014 at 02:37 AM..
 3 years ago '11        #375
KING JAYY 525 heat pts525
space
space
$50,700 | Props total: 17144 17144
Morello, Fig Side, all the lation joints, young cancer bi*ch, asian hoe would all get fu*ked
 3 years ago '07        #376
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,754 | Props total: 5229 5229
havent look thru all the pages but n*ggas are sleeping on how bad that track chick watson is ?!?! damn she look good

ok season pretty much touched up on every character but piper which i'm completely happy about.

in a weird way this show is overrated and underrated at the same time.
 3 years ago '06        #377
droid3000 938 heat pts938
space
space
$24,647 | Props total: 19623 19623
 TH35 said:

First time I've seen anyone mention Fig. I think she's ugly but to each his own.
duplicate post

Last edited by droid3000; 07-13-2014 at 08:38 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #378
droid3000 938 heat pts938
space
space
$24,647 | Props total: 19623 19623
 TH35 said:

she is ugly but the scene with caputo was one of my favourites of the season"beer can"
 David Beckham said:
just finished season 2...holy sh*t at that ending!!! lmao!
from time i saw her exit the sewage pipe and that chick was driving away from the prison i knew that would have been the eventual outcome but she deserved far worse death than that. she was one evil biitch
 3 years ago '13        #379
TrillTalk404 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,803 | Props total: 6146 6146
Crazy how Im one of the few on here who like the Vee character. Odd even. She in prison and the name of the game is survival...she did what she had to do to do just that. Yah she was the female Addabisi and she was cutt throat...but Ill take her storyline over Pipers anyday. (On a side note i love how in season 2 the focus wasnt all about Piper cause she was startin to irritate a G.). And I hate that bald headed dyke who got the strange crush on Tastee...she aint back down from Vee tho so she got props. pr0nstache is a goat character to me...strait as*hole and plays it well. The thick rican need to die while havin a miscarriage for her back n forth sh*t and tryna get ol boy locked up n to confess. fu*k her. And Red...used to be my homey...used to be my ace...now I wanna slap...u know the rest. She was all bout integrity and i dug that...then fu*ked around n snitched. FOH! N Jason Biggz character is my dude...real stand up guy. Told her girl husband him n his wife was foolin around...to his face! Then manned up n did the same for Piper. Thats a stand up dude u ask me. Last but not least they need to wrap this season 3 up and call it a series...shawty only posed to do a lil over a year...hope they dont turn this into a show like Weeds where they went 4,5 seasons to long...
 07-14-2014, 03:58 PM         #380
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vee's t*tties almost made me throw up...

Rosa's story is pretty amazing...that whole bank robbery sh*t and kiss curse was crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What is this "pull out" you speak of?
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Bad Gal Ri Ri Back At It With The sh-ts
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Wayne sold his Miami Beachfront property last month for 50% less then the ..
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This Is How The Elite Controls What We See In Movies (Anonymous)
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie admits that the Cavs are back to being a lottery team once Bron leaves
89 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How to take care of your husband (From a 1950's home economics book)
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden piping 21 Savage girl in the bathroom
243 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 19 - Baltimore Cop Unknowingly Records Himself Planting Drugs Durin..
124 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy