[New Netflix Original] Orange Is The New Black

most viewed right now
 40
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
251 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Apryl Jones Is Fine Than A Muthaf*cka
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
BOX Let's Go Champ! Shannon Briggs SUSPENDED After Piss Tests Dirtier Than ..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '05        #221
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$13,765 | Props total: 1071 1071
 TheMindOf said:
TITTAYS EVERYWHERE


6 episodes in and nobody's t*tties are off limits

They turned this sh*t into a Cinnemax skin flick
whurd?
[pic - click to view]




























































[pic - click to view]



Last edited by PhrozenMenace; 06-07-2014 at 04:08 PM..
 3 years ago '07        #222
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1180 1180
just finished season 2.. they have to bring it back
 3 years ago '04        #223
Marccoogs19 175 heat pts175
space
avatar space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 5183 5183
Just saw episode 6. Them German t*tties were the best pair on the whole show so far. I love it how feminists can't complain about all the nudity, because it's an all female show run by women.
DonnieRamadan gave props
 
 06-07-2014, 04:33 PM         #224
OVAPROOF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn
muthafu*kas finished the whole season already?!
 06-07-2014, 04:43 PM         #225
OVAPROOF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pandadays said:
why not? sh*t was piff
wish I had the time
 06-07-2014, 04:51 PM         #226
OVAPROOF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pandadays said:
I feel you. I wouldn't have the time if I had a normal job. i'm an author so I binge sh*t when I'm writing
I work at night
but even still I like having to look forward to the next episode lol
 3 years ago '07        #227
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$82,843 | Props total: 11473 11473
 bx kid said:
just finished season 2.. they have to bring it back
It's already been renewed lol season 3 comes out next year
 3 years ago '07        #228
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$82,843 | Props total: 11473 11473
 OVAPROOF said:
wish I had the time
I work nights too I'm only off because I took vacation I work too much not to
 3 years ago '11        #229
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,129 | Props total: 1310 1310
 TH35 said:
Yael stone no thanks
u crazy she cute as hell
 3 years ago '07        #230
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1180 1180
 TH35 said:
It's already been renewed lol season 3 comes out next year
u serious?
 3 years ago '07        #231
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$82,843 | Props total: 11473 11473
 bx kid said:
u serious?
Yes








Last edited by TH35; 06-07-2014 at 05:45 PM..
 3 years ago '07        #232
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$82,843 | Props total: 11473 11473
 ricengravy said:
u crazy she cute as hell
She's okay but she wouldn't be in my top 5 her voice annoys me ... She's crazy though so she might have that good

I guess Lorna would be in the top 5 by default

No order

Brooke
Piper (yea I said it)
Watson
flaca
Other rican chick that kissed Flaca forgot her name/ Lorna Morella


Last edited by TH35; 06-07-2014 at 05:53 PM..
 3 years ago '07        #233
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1180 1180
 TH35 said:
Yes






oh sh*t dats wats up.. that give me time to get into the sopranos
 3 years ago '07        #234
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$82,843 | Props total: 11473 11473
 bx kid said:
oh sh*t dats wats up.. that give me time to get into the sopranos
Sopranos is amazing some stuff made me mad but it was supposed to. I applaud them for that.
 3 years ago '11        #235
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,129 | Props total: 1310 1310
 TH35 said:
She's okay but she wouldn't be in my top 5 her voice annoys me ... She's crazy though so she might have that good

I guess Lorna would be in the top 5 by default

No order

Brooke
Piper (yea I said it)
Watson
flaca
Other rican chick that kissed Flaca forgot her name/ Lorna Morella
lol I think her accent is the best part she sounds like the chick from Grease lol

and cmon with that top 3 bruh lol
 3 years ago '07        #236
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$82,843 | Props total: 11473 11473
 ricengravy said:
lol I think her accent is the best part she sounds like the chick from Grease lol

and cmon with that top 3 bruh lol
It's no order

Flaca would be 1 though

Rizzo? Noooooo stockard Channing was like 30 something when in that role or you talking about Frenchy?


Last edited by TH35; 06-07-2014 at 07:04 PM..
 3 years ago '11        #237
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,129 | Props total: 1310 1310
 TH35 said:
It's no order

Flaca would be 1 though

Rizzo? Noooooo stockard Channing was like 30 something when in that role or you talking about Frenchy?
frenchy...... and yea flaca could get the business dont know why they put that ugly a.ss tear tattoo near her eye thought it was a mole for the longest
 3 years ago '07        #238
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$82,843 | Props total: 11473 11473
 ricengravy said:
frenchy...... and yea flaca could get the business dont know why they put that ugly a.ss tear tattoo near her eye thought it was a mole for the longest
She probably k!lled someone ... Her backstory will probably be on season 3
 3 years ago '11        #239
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,129 | Props total: 1310 1310
 TH35 said:
She probably k!lled someone ... Her backstory will probably be on season 3
thats another thing some of these hoes should not be in the same place considering their crimes

pennsatuckey flat out murdered n*ggas
 3 years ago '07        #240
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$82,843 | Props total: 11473 11473
 ricengravy said:
thats another thing some of these hoes should not be in the same place considering their crimes

pennsatuckey flat out murdered n*ggas
Yea that's probably the one bad thing about the show ...that it's a minimum security prison yet some were charged with murder maybe they took plea deals
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Jay Z to Flex "THIS IS HOV", Pt. 2
34 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
105 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Billboard & Nielsen Considering Banning Jay Z's TIDAL For Reporting F..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Mayweather trademarks 49-1
92 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
200 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Nav & Metro Boomin - Perfect Timing (OUT NOW)
44 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Did Black Panther & Susan Storm Cross The Line?
100 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy