Steam Sumer Sale starts today at 1pm EST. Is your wallet ready?

most viewed right now
 132
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #281
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 400 400
 Msirae said:
I used to play it when it first came out, got bored and stopped a while back though. Thinking about starting it up again.
It's installing right now.

 5 years ago '05        #282
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Got The Secret World sh*t ain't bad at all. For $14.99 and no monthly fees I'll fu*k with it.
 5 years ago '07        #283
mainevent4u88 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 4977 4977
just copped mount & blade warband. sh*t is crazy 100 vs 100 player battles and sh*t...
 5 years ago '04        #284
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Sleazy said:
This isn't Steam related but does anyone play Guild Wars 2? I'm about to cop dat sh*t rite now.
it was $28 on amazon last week, id just wait if I were you.

but nah I never played it im waiting for a $20 or less price.

 Msirae said:
Vote for Bastion.
There you go it won. Bastion is dope I wish more games had that narration approach.

"Kid keeps running" "Kid starts smashing everything around him like hes gonna get a prize to pop out or something.


Last edited by K1; 07-17-2013 at 06:44 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #285
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 K1Entertainment said:
it was $28 on amazon last week, id just wait if I were you.

but nah I never played it im waiting for a $20 or less price.



There you go it won. Bastion is dope I wish more games had that narration approach.

"Kid keeps running" "Kid starts smashing everything around him like hes gonna get a prize to pop out or something.

[video - click to view]


 5 years ago '05        #286
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,850 | Props total: 3135 3135
voted for bastion to waiting for the TWD ticker to hit zero
 5 years ago '05        #287
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,278 | Props total: 401 401
Just got:

-Crysis
-Deus EX
-GTAIV
-Hotline Miami
-Mark Of The Ninja

^ Those are the ones i got on Sale, I also bought the MK9 joint and COD MW1 (i need to learn how to play FPS games and this is the game that i picked to learn wit)
 5 years ago '04        #288
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 thaghost36 said:
Just got:

-Crysis
-Deus EX
-GTAIV
-Hotline Miami
-Mark Of The Ninja

^ Those are the ones i got on Sale, I also bought the MK9 joint and COD MW1 (i need to learn how to play FPS games and this is the game that i picked to learn wit)

ah you picked the best call of duty game good sh*t, but if you wanted to learn FPS you should of picked up Counter Strike it was on sale this week for $2.49 and the new one is good too Global Offensive which was like 7 I think, learn counter strike and pretty much beast any FPS you touch.

better not be using a controller either
 5 years ago '12        #289
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 10110 10110
 K1Entertainment said:
There you go it won. Bastion is dope I wish more games had that narration approach.
 5 years ago '04        #290
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Oh Finesse said:
cod4 and cs:s are both good pick ups to learn with. I picked up cod4 first and that sh*t helped immensely with the kb + m learning curve.
not cs:s id stay away from source, COD 4 is good too especially if your trying to get the aim down sight mechanics down and learning to use iron sights but nothing touches CS when it comes to reaction time and precision due to the recoil and no nonsense aiming.

CS 1.6 or CS GO thats the best bet
 5 years ago '05        #291
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$8,067 | Props total: 4486 4486
Damn so I'm about 1/3 done with Mark of The Ninja, and wow this game is dope as fu*k! 12 hrs left at $3.75, I highly recommend it, hell I'd honestly play full price for this.

It's been ages since I played a 2D action platformer type game, thought 3d games got me jaded n didn't think I'd like it, but I'm very impressed, just did a 3.5 hr session lol, don't let cartoony look fool you, this sh*t goes hard!

One of the best stealth games I played in recent yrs, innovative/refreshing gameplay mechanics. If Tenchu + Splinter cell (lights/sound mechanics) had a 2d baby, this be it lol.


Last edited by MidNiteBlues; 07-17-2013 at 11:25 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #292
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 MidNiteBlues said:
Damn so I'm about 1/3 done with Mark of The Ninja, and wow this game is dope as fu*k! 12 hrs left at $3.75, I highly recommend it, hell I'd honestly play full price for this.

It's been ages since I played a 2D action platformer type game, thought 3d games got me jaded n didn't think I'd like it, but I'm very impressed, just did a 3.5 hr session lol, don't let cartoony look fool you, this sh*t goes hard!

One of the best stealth games I played in recent yrs, innovative/refreshing gameplay mechanics. If Tenchu + Splinter cell (lights/sound mechanics) had a 2d baby, this be it lol.
Mark of the ninja is definitely one of the biggest surprises for me as well I got it not expecting much and what I got was the best stealth experience ive played in years.

also props for mentioning Tenchu that game goes unmentioned far too much when it comes to stealth games, why this series hasn't gotten a proper reboot is beyond me.
 5 years ago '05        #293
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$8,067 | Props total: 4486 4486
 K1Entertainment said:
Mark of the ninja is definitely one of the biggest surprises for me as well I got it not expecting much and what I got was the best stealth experience ive played in years.

also props for mentioning Tenchu that game goes unmentioned far too much when it comes to stealth games, why this series hasn't gotten a proper reboot is beyond me.

Hell yeah man. This to me is the sleeper franchise for the ages (well atleast the first 3 games). Def one of my fave franchise of all time (Tenchu 2 top 5 fave game EVER), them stealth k!lls b


It's a ashamed what happened to the series, sold publishing rights and flat out went downhill with so many sh*tty lame sequels (Wrath of heaven was the last gd one). I been fiending for a proper next gen reboot for forever now. Wish someone would redo it as a legit ninja sim, without all that weird supernatural sh*t. My dream? Kojima leads the reboot, can u imagine that?


Last edited by MidNiteBlues; 07-17-2013 at 11:45 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #294
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,278 | Props total: 401 401
 K1Entertainment said:
ah you picked the best call of duty game good sh*t, but if you wanted to learn FPS you should of picked up Counter Strike it was on sale this week for $2.49 and the new one is good too Global Offensive which was like 7 I think, learn counter strike and pretty much beast any FPS you touch.

better not be using a controller either
nah. keyboard + mouse..

a lot of ppl talk about counter strike... i might check it out as well
 5 years ago '12        #295
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 10110 10110
 thaghost36 said:
nah. keyboard + mouse..

a lot of ppl talk about counter strike... i might check it out as well
 5 years ago '04        #296
abacabb 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$10,568 | Props total: 7998 7998
Just copped Walking Dead for $6.75 or so. Finished episode 1 and every time it pops up like "Hershel will remember that" i'm like I cant get caught in a lie. There has been a few moments that i'm like wow. I've already committed to sacrificing anyone to save Clementine. When we had that convo about "I know im not your dad but..."
 5 years ago '07        #297
mainevent4u88 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 4977 4977

[pic - click to view]


Console-stans during all this greatness......
 5 years ago '05        #298
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24516 24516
Binding of Isaac for $1.24 + DLC for $.76 is a must buy for anyone that doesn't own that sh*t yet.

Just picked up Torchlight II for $5, finally.
 5 years ago '05        #299
Based_One 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$10,153 | Props total: 8878 8878
 Krazie said:
Binding of Isaac for $1.24 + DLC for $.76 is a must buy for anyone that doesn't own that sh*t yet.

Just picked up Torchlight II for $5, finally.
copped when i get home
 5 years ago '04        #300
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Krazie said:
Binding of Isaac for $1.24 + DLC for $.76 is a must buy for anyone that doesn't own that sh*t yet.
Its a good deal but I don't know if I can get past the weirdness of that game
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
80 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
16 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy