Steam Sumer Sale starts today at 1pm EST. Is your wallet ready?

most viewed right now
 184
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 169
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
11 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #221
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 10110 10110
 Jesszman said:
Sales updated. Vote for Gunpoint!
 07-14-2013, 03:48 PM         #222
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dang I voted for don't starve
 5 years ago '04        #223
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Cya Nerd said:
Dang I voted for don't starve
 5 years ago '04        #224
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
NBA 2k13 for $7.50 via flash sale, ill pick that up seeing as I didn't play it this year.

thinking about Deadlight but I dont know how is that game?
 5 years ago '12        #225
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 10110 10110
 Cya Nerd said:
Dang I voted for don't starve
 07-14-2013, 04:07 PM         #226
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
NBA 2k13 for $7.50 via flash sale, ill pick that up seeing as I didn't play it this year.

thinking about Deadlight but I dont know how is that game?
If you like the original Prince of Persia you will like this it's less challenging then it but it's not a fast paced zombie game but the game is short and doesn't have any replay value I think the average is 3-4 hours
 5 years ago '04        #227
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Cya Nerd said:
If you like the original Prince of Persia you will like this it's less challenging then it but it's not a fast paced zombie game but the game is short and doesn't have any replay value I think the average is 3-4 hours
fu*k it ima pass even though its 3.75 ima save for other things, thanks fam.
 5 years ago '05        #228
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24518 24518
 K1Entertainment said:
fu*k it ima pass even though its 3.75 ima save for other things, thanks fam.
It's well worth the $3.75 for a playthrough, honestly. It's a decent game, especially at that price.
 5 years ago '04        #229
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Torchlight 2 won the community vote and yup it is definitely worth $5

the first time I played an action RPG was the first torchlight and it was pretty fun, I played through 2 and its great better than Diablo 3 thats for sure.

Grab it if you never played an action RPG its definitely fun and you'd be stupid not to grab it if your a fan of action RPGs.
 5 years ago '12        #230
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 10110 10110
 K1Entertainment said:
Torchlight 2 won the community vote and yup it is definitely worth $5

the first time I played an action RPG was the first torchlight and it was pretty fun, I played through 2 and its great better than Diablo 3 thats for sure.

Grab it if you never played an action RPG its definitely fun and you'd be stupid not to grab it if your a fan of action RPGs.


They just added it to the Steam trading card list too.
 5 years ago '07        #231
CadillacVyse 1018 heat pts1018
space
avatar space
space
$28,729 | Props total: 20979 20979
 Msirae said:


They just added it to the Steam trading card list too.


Steam knows how to inflate value on sh*t innocuous sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #232
D.IrIsH 346 heat pts346
space
avatar space
space
$5,636 | Props total: 8202 8202
fu*k.. I wanted "dont starve"
 5 years ago '05        #233
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,857 | Props total: 3137 3137
 CadillacVyse said:


Steam knows how to inflate value on sh*t innocuous sh*t.
fu*king valve getting realer than real with these sales then adding cards lol
 5 years ago '04        #234
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Do we got a Boxden Steam Group?

If not we should make one, could be a cool community and I got some ideas for events and contests also would make it easier to trade cards.

If theres not one I could start one.
 5 years ago '12        #235
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
avatar space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 10110 10110
 K1Entertainment said:
Do we got a Boxden Steam Group?

If not we should make one, could be a cool community and I got some ideas for events and contests also would make it easier to trade cards.

If theres not one I could start one.
There is one.
 5 years ago '04        #236
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Msirae said:
There is one.
dope
 5 years ago '04        #237
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,973 | Props total: 2251 2251
These are PC-related sales right?
 5 years ago '04        #238
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 5 years ago '07        #239
CadillacVyse 1018 heat pts1018
space
avatar space
space
$28,729 | Props total: 20979 20979
 cold_young_thug said:
These are PC-related sales right?
 5 years ago '07        #240
CadillacVyse 1018 heat pts1018
space
avatar space
space
$28,729 | Props total: 20979 20979
 Msirae said:
There is one.
Damn Philozpher is level 10.

Cant wait for Sony/M$ to jock valve style with the next gen systems.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1308 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Is this a real pawg?
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
49 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
#bigbreasttwitter
31 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
78 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
94 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
31 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
200 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy