Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #161
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
Wit dat type of mentality, its hard to see him ever wining another ring. the fu*k is 1.45M to a n*gga like Kobe?
 4 years ago '11        #162
nastynorm89 
space
space
$229 | Props total: 62 62
I f*ks with bean but this is a selfish a.ss move here
 4 years ago '07        #163
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 304 304
He did say HUGE paycut. Only time will tell how HUGE that number really is.
 07-12-2013, 01:56 AM         #164
gman3689 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow you guys are dumb, even the laker fans on here. I swear man some of y'all don't know shii about the nba.

The question was asked in the way of Kobe taking a huge pay cut compared to what he would be worth after next seasons 30+ when he would be a free agent again. Like a vets min or like 5 million a yr.
Kobe's knows there's no way he's getting 30 mil again when he says he's going to try to get the most he's talking about 20 mil but he'll probably end up somewhere in the 15-20 mil range.

I mean washed up Steve Nash gets about 12, Duncan gets about 15 and he took a supposedly pay cut, Timmy isn't worth more than 15 with what he does on the court but Kobe's still dropping 28 a game on dudes 15-20 million would be perfect for his 28 pts 6 5 on 47% Fg
In the nba that's a steal so 15-20 is perfect to keep getting paid 30 he'd be better off retiring. Lakers would let him walk or let him walk for that money. sh*t arenas and amare are owed about 22 mil and both aren't playing! Lin gets about 13 a yr.

So supposedly nba heads start thinking from the persons perspective not your emotions.
 07-12-2013, 01:59 AM         #165
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
the fu*k is 1.45M to a n*gga like Kobe?
half to Vanessa, can you please remind him?
 4 years ago '11        #166
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 634 634
People trying to compare a 9-5 job to being a pro athlete. Do you got your own shoe line? You making 35mill off sponsors?
 4 years ago '12        #167
StickyTubeSocks 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 709 709
 Ta388 said:
n*ggas seriously in this thread talkin about Kobe need to retire, amnesty Kobe and Kobe can walk. Smh really? Especially you so called Lakers fans, yall n*ggas ain't sh*t. If anything Kobe the best thing we have at this moment. Yall fair weather n*ggas

Maaaan, fu*k you herb. This is a business you dumb bi*ch, signing Kobe to another max contract is gonna cripple the lakers future. It's either sign Kobe to a max and let our franchise go to sh*t for another 4 years or have him take a pay cut or let him walk and be able contend for years to come. I'm not like you "I'm a fan of the player" f*ggots, The best interest of the team comes first. FUK OUTTA HERE
 4 years ago '04        #168
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 StickyTubeSocks said:

Maaaan, fu*k you herb. This is a business you dumb bi*ch, signing Kobe to another max contract is gonna cripple the lakers future. It's either sign Kobe to a max and let our franchise go to sh*t for another 4 years or have him take a pay cut or let him walk and be able contend for years to come. I'm not like you "I'm a fan of the player" f*ggots, The best interest of the team comes first. FUK OUTTA HERE
Yup... You can really tell who are Lakers fans and who are Kobe stans pretty quick when it comes to this topic...

Kobe gave his all, but if he's unwilling to do whats best for the team, then fu*k him... He gets too much credit because his legacy dictates peoples opinions... But he's a pretty big scumbag when you look at it... The whole r*pe thing, the sh*t he said about Bynum, demanding a trade before Pau came to "rejuvenate" his Laker love

People talking about fair weather fans, Kobe seems pretty fair weather to me if you think about it... fu*k him, let him walk do whats right for the team he's being super fu*kin greedy... All this after the article saying he's the most profitable player in the NBA...
 4 years ago '04        #169
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 4999 4999
 Ta388 said:
n*ggas seriously in this thread talkin about Kobe need to retire, amnesty Kobe and Kobe can walk. Smh really? Especially you so called Lakers fans, yall n*ggas ain't sh*t. If anything Kobe the best thing we have at this moment. Yall fair weather n*ggas
fair weather? if anything you are...kobe is great, i love what he did for the lakers BUT he should also know he is on the downside of his career and should help the organization that paid him 5yr 30mil...no one has ever had a contract like that....

I am a laker fan first..you must be a kobe stan..i am a kobe fan no matter what but he needs to realize that its about the organization that took a chance on him and traded shaq to keep him...he needs to pay homage...he is set for life, its his ego that gets in the way. I have mad respect for him but if he doesn't allow us to bring players in because he wants 30 mil at 36 then he is trippin..
 4 years ago '10        #170
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
 The Bully said:
you think kobe stans give a fukk about the lakers as an organization?

the day that n*gga calls it quits is the day 90% of them stop watching basketball
The Kobe Stan's got that thirst that damn bad
 4 years ago '10        #171
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
kobe knows he's the only reason people come to watch the lakers, he aint stupid

he aitn takin no pay cut n*gga

bump it up to 50 mill fu*k it

n*ggas need to see kobe sh*t on n*ggas 3v1 thats wut this entertainment is about, not winning those gay a.ss things n*ggas call rings

sh*t ON EM KOBE sh*t ON EM 60 MILL 5 RINGS
 4 years ago '09        #172
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
that's the problem when you make one guy the face of your franchise and give him so much leverage
 4 years ago '04        #173
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
 Kastanova said:

[pic - click to view]

ďIím not taking any at all Ė thatís the negotiation that you have to have.Ē Kobe Bryant told Lakers Nation in an exclusive interview at his Kobe Basketball Academy on Wednesday. ďFor me to sit here and say, ĎOh yeah, Iím just going to take a huge pay cut. Nah, Iím going to try to get as much as I possibly can."

Bryant though, isnít afraid of the backlash, and he never has been. Both on and off the court, where others find themselves uncomfortable, Kobe thrives.

WTF Selfish a.ss n*gga

We ain't getting sh*t for 2014 FA with this n*gga being like this

Time for someone to make this n*gga retire
n*ggas like u make me sick. always know how another n*gga should spend his money.

tell ur job, cut your pay n*gga
 07-12-2013, 09:29 AM         #174
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gman3689 said:
Wow you guys are dumb, even the laker fans on here. I swear man some of y'all don't know shii about the nba.

The question was asked in the way of Kobe taking a huge pay cut compared to what he would be worth after next seasons 30+ when he would be a free agent again. Like a vets min or like 5 million a yr.
Kobe's knows there's no way he's getting 30 mil again when he says he's going to try to get the most he's talking about 20 mil but he'll probably end up somewhere in the 15-20 mil range.

I mean washed up Steve Nash gets about 12, Duncan gets about 15 and he took a supposedly pay cut, Timmy isn't worth more than 15 with what he does on the court but Kobe's still dropping 28 a game on dudes 15-20 million would be perfect for his 28 pts 6 5 on 47% Fg
In the nba that's a steal so 15-20 is perfect to keep getting paid 30 he'd be better off retiring. Lakers would let him walk or let him walk for that money. sh*t arenas and amare are owed about 22 mil and both aren't playing! Lin gets about 13 a yr.

So supposedly nba heads start thinking from the persons perspective not your emotions.

This ain't about Kobe making more money, it's about strapping the Lakers from making more moves. Kobe wants money and rings, with the new tax system it's harder to make moves if players don't make some sacrifices. If he takes a huge contract again that sh*t will make it hard for even his biggest fans from sheltering him.
 4 years ago '10        #175
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
 Solitary Genius said:
you have to be fu*kin retarded The Lakers had the most national tv appearances in 05-06 season..... Your tellin me (without kobe) people woulda filled those seats nightly to see smush Parker, Kramer brown, Brian cook, odom, and laron fu*kin profit?!

What are you talking about? If they didn't have Kobe making max money then they would have had a different star and probably a completely different team. The Lakers don't rebuild for 5 years. They go out and get a big name player like they will next year. They already tried it with Dwight but that backfired
 4 years ago '13        #176
JucoLegend 51 heat pts51
space
space
$4,730 | Props total: 253 253
Take a pay cut??? Where they do that at??? Oh yeah... MIAMI!!!

No player should have to take a pay cut to help a team rebuild. He is a PLAYER on A team, that is it. He doesn't OWN the team. Why should he care about the future of the organization??? This is a BUSINESS. That's where a lot of players and people go wrong. They start thinking that their respective organizations CARE about them, only to get d!cked by that same organization later on. n*gga, they using you to get paid, so you better GET PAID!!! If he take a pay cut, then the next year they cut his a.ss, then y'all gonna be on here saying how dumb he was for taking a pay cut... should have got what he could have got. Y'all ignorant n*ggas trippin!!!

Get that money Mamba!!! Not every star has to take a pay cut to get wins!!!

[pic - click to view]

But these guys do!!!

[pic - click to view]

07-12-2013, 10:48 AM         #177
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is a Laker for life. I wouldn't cut him. Just let him retire here, but he can't be thinkin he should get 30 milli at age 36 and sh*t

Max should be 15 milli.

Man I hope he don't fu*k this up
 4 years ago '06        #178
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
I'd pay him whatever he wants. He has earned it by giving so much to the organization for so many years. I can't think of another active NBA player who deserves more. If Lebron wins one more for Miami they should do the same thing with him although D Wade is a big part of that too. Pau is a big part of our team and although he is soft he is a great player who should get between 10-15 mil too. Nash will probably retire or take a lower salary.
 4 years ago '04        #179
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 LakerFan said:
I'd pay him whatever he wants. He has earned it by giving so much to the organization for so many years. I can't think of another active NBA player who deserves more. If Lebron wins one more for Miami they should do the same thing with him although D Wade is a big part of that too. Pau is a big part of our team and although he is soft he is a great player who should get between 10-15 mil too. Nash will probably retire or take a lower salary.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #180
JucoLegend 51 heat pts51
space
space
$4,730 | Props total: 253 253
 Russ369 said:
Yup... You can really tell who are Lakers fans and who are Kobe stans pretty quick when it comes to this topic...

Kobe gave his all, but if he's unwilling to do whats best for the team, then fu*k him... He gets too much credit because his legacy dictates peoples opinions... But he's a pretty big scumbag when you look at it... The whole r*pe thing, the sh*t he said about Bynum, demanding a trade before Pau came to "rejuvenate" his Laker love

People talking about fair weather fans, Kobe seems pretty fair weather to me if you think about it... fu*k him, let him walk do whats right for the team he's being super fu*kin greedy... All this after the article saying he's the most profitable player in the NBA...
Somebody get this hater a handgun, so he can k!ll himself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now