most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-11-2013, 01:28 PM         #121
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is not a team player. Just let a team like the Bulls sign him if he ask to be overpaid.

is the Lakers franchise bigger than Kobe Bean Bryant?

If you are in this thread advocating for a 35 going on 36 year old player, entering into his 19th season, 15 months removed from a torn achilles, to ask for the max when he can take a huge paycut, for 1 yr, and then get his max ON TOP of all the luxuries the Lakers would be able to add, you should be ignored, banned, tarred and feathered in that order.

i knew yall was kobe stans lying a.ss n*ggas

4 years ago '07        #122
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 loyola llothta said:
If Kobe asks for 20+ million for the 2014-15 season, he should walk plain and simple. "Thank you for 18 years, good luck in your future." that what mitch/jim need to say. If any of you feel he should be paid that money, then you need to step back and think about where your loyalty is. Team, or player?

straight up
15-18 a year over 2-3 years is reasonable to me, he'd still be among the highest paid in the league

but if he wants 25-30 mil a year then he can kick rocks
 4 years ago '04        #123
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 4996 4996
 loyola llothta said:
Kobe is not a team player. Just let a team like the Bulls sign him if he ask to be overpaid.

is the Lakers franchise bigger than Kobe Bean Bryant?

If you are in this thread advocating for a 35 going on 36 year old player, entering into his 19th season, 15 months removed from a torn achilles, to ask for the max when he can take a huge paycut, for 1 yr, and then get his max ON TOP of all the luxuries the Lakers would be able to add, you should be ignored, banned, tarred and feathered in that order.

i knew yall was kobe stans lying a.ss n*ggas

I was coming into say this...im a laker for life...if he doesn't take a cut then retire or walk, that simple.
 4 years ago '12        #124
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7383 7383
They are going to have to pay him. Just due to fact of how much revenue he brings in. Kobe is one of the biggest draws in all of sports. So many teams would offer him the max if he tested the market.
Kobe is the only reason Lakers have remained one of the most popular team in sports.
Get your money Mamba.
 4 years ago '08        #125
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
if he didnt have any rings than it would make sense for him to take a paycut. The n*gga has 5, why the fu*k would kobe bryant play for 1.45 milly? Thats just disrespectful, 10-12 milly is a good number maybe 2-3 years, i dont see him leaving l.a ever it would be weird to see him in another jersey
 4 years ago '04        #126
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 topshotta22 said:
if he didnt have any rings than it would make sense for him to take a paycut. The n*gga has 5, why the fu*k would kobe bryant play for 1.45 milly? Thats just disrespectful, 10-12 milly is a good number maybe 2-3 years, i dont see him leaving l.a ever it would be weird to see him in another jersey
So he can win his 6th and possibly 7th, its quite simple. He's choosing money over winning basically. Lakers won't be sh*t after he retires. You need a foundation, a superstar already THERE to attract other guys... Which is why I thought that Dwight in the long term is a more important investment than Kobe... Once Kobe is gone, what do the Lakers have... Cap space? Ok... Who you gonna sign, Melo? Kevin Love? LeBron won't sign there, im sure he'd rather stay in Miami or go to Cleveland... Other than that, those guys won't give you what it takes to win...
 4 years ago '12        #127
StickyTubeSocks 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 709 709
If he doesn't take a pay cut and they re sign him, then there's no way I'd be able to be a fan of this team. Cuban was right, we shoulda amnestied Kobe..we ain't winning sh*t next year and need as much cap space as we can to land 2 big FA's or acquire someone in a trade
 4 years ago '04        #128
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
Kobe is more of a problem than a solution for the Lakers at this point of his career
 07-11-2013, 02:13 PM         #129
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 topshotta22 said:
Get that thru your thickass skulls. You do NOT mortgage the welfare of the team for one player, no matter how great that player has been, might be, or will be.

The 350+ million Kobe has made as a member of your franchise should hold him over for 12 months. At the end of that 12 months is a 19.5 million dollar thank you check.

GET A fu*kinG CLUE PEOPLE.

Mitch's job at GM is to win titles. Not to reward Kobe for a nice career, not to appease his fans or make sure he retires a Laker. To. Win. Titles. Sure it would be ideal if he retires a Laker; he's given a lot for this franchise. At the same time, if he loves the team and truly cares about winning, he needs to realize that getting a max deal is detrimental to both.

If he asks for 5 mil. Fine. 10 mil, maybe alite but 32 million? Get all the fu*k way outta here

Last edited by loyola llothta; 07-11-2013 at 02:22 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #130
space
space
 Motion said:
Kobe is more of a problem than a solution for the Lakers at this point of his career
For real, it's time for Kobe to be let go of. As a person, I've always hated this greedy a.ss dude..but it's what he does on the court that counts and that I respect.
 4 years ago '12        #131
space
space
If there's anybody who thinks Kobe should payed 30 mill then they ain't no real Laker fans. You gotta be outta your fu*kin mind wit that sh*t
 4 years ago '04        #132
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
Mamba knows what he's doing. He got most of you fu*ks heated because he knows before negations start, the Lakers won't come at him with some 5-10 million a year sht. Hell, KG just got traded and signed to the nets for 2 years worth 24 million..Ya'll telling me the Mamba with 5 chips who average 27.3 ppg this past season shouldn't get more than 12 mill a year?

Realistically, I see him signing anywhere between 15-20 mill per year.
 4 years ago '04        #133
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 4996 4996
he has been flip flopping alot recently with the things he says. I don't see him leaving so I know they will work something out.
 07-11-2013, 03:15 PM         #134
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IceMan said:
Mamba knows what he's doing. He got most of you fu*ks heated because he knows before negations start, the Lakers won't come at him with some 5-10 million a year sht. Hell, KG just got traded and signed to the nets for 2 years worth 24 million..Ya'll telling me the Mamba with 5 chips who average 27.3 ppg this past season shouldn't get more than 12 mill a year?

Realistically, I see him signing anywhere between 15-20 mill per year.
its about what hes doing to the team u fu*king sh*thead

the future is done now, kobe is 35

have fun watching kobe in his pathetic remaining years be a daily loser
 4 years ago '04        #135
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 2384 2384
 MakeItHappen456 said:
So kobe won ? Making 30M/YR in non championship years ?
man, no disrespect at all. but you really gotta get off that n*gga d!ck.
 07-11-2013, 03:39 PM         #136
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
Its time for management to make the same stand they did with shaq....if kobe wont accept 3yr/30 mil, tell him kick rocks.

He needs a sirius wake up call, you aint carrying no one to a chip at this age. Take a backseat and a paycut so you can get your 6th ring or get the fu*k out.
you just described the problem, its stars who come to play with him who he thinks should take the back seat

this n*gga can be 40 years old and still thinking a 27 year old super star needs to tone down on the shots

thats this n*ggaz mo
 4 years ago '05        #137
Lobo please 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 1839 1839
 TrillSwag said:
They are going to have to pay him. Just due to fact of how much revenue he brings in. Kobe is one of the biggest draws in all of sports. So many teams would offer him the max if he tested the market.
Kobe is the only reason Lakers have remained one of the most popular team in sports.
Get your money Mamba.
why?
 4 years ago '09        #138
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,355 | Props total: 34971 34971
 Rashad69 said:
man, no disrespect at all. but you really gotta get off that n*gga d!ck.
 4 years ago '04        #139
supamane 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$144 | Props total: 114 114
take a pay cut so they can sign some bums
 07-11-2013, 05:12 PM         #140
rob620 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he still playing at an elite level why take a paycut. That's like your boss coming to you knowing you still able to do your job but asking you to take a paycut. fucouttahere
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago