This Nigga Jay Z Is In NYC Right Now, Dancing With Old White Women And Rocking Skinny Jeans

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #121
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,954 | Props total: 2395 2395
 Akira Son Bio said:
Nas won
Nope, he still lost.
 4 years ago '04        #122
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8454 8454
of course Jiggawarriors will find a way to slurp this bullsh*t up smh
 4 years ago '11        #123
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
lol hood pass
 4 years ago '04        #124
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8454 8454
BS Jiggawarriors Ignore
Like his wife he steals others concepts and takes credit for it
 4 years ago '06        #125
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 lo life dun said:
fu*k a ghetto pass. fu*k the hood. bunch of underachievers

hov is the perfect example of what kind of man to be

too many n*ggas let their loyalty to their family/crew dictate the goals they want to reach in life
if my friends dont wanna make sh*t out of themselves i leave them alone i severe all ties
because success by yourself just breeds envy

hov is doing his thing

Ooooh yeah. A cut throat dude who turned his back on all his real friends for the fame and fortune. Yeah he's a great role model. but you n*ggaz can't see past the money and how their using his image as a puppet in the music industry. So blind.......he was the chosen one in the music industry just like Lebron was chosen in the NBA..... Black man came up outta Marcy Projects as a street level drug dealer to become rapper and now boom just wealthy as hell.....
 4 years ago '10        #126
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 207 207
The Hood is A Lie - Lil B
 4 years ago '04        #127
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2423 2423
 bxrulez said:
^Niga SHUT ur f*ggot a.ss up....Jay-Z an Kayne are examples of falling for an illusion...these dudes had AMAZING careers and sh*t was going great for them yet they still choose to flip thinking there was something MORE on the other side or some sh*t....now these dudes are a fu*king joke. There material ever since they been promoting a bunch of blasphemous sh*t has been TRASH compared to the sh*t they was making before. Fact is they sold they souls....and music and all artistry comes from the soul...so naturally they sh*t is a.ss now compared to the quality vibe an feel u wud get listening to they old sh*t.

Hey I aint hating at all...I hope them the best but I have no clue how they ended up like this...there is absoultley NOTHING respectable about a label or company buying u a platinum plaque. U cant sit down with the most 10 respectable MCs and get any respect for that as an MC. I mean at what point.....does MONEY.....become useless to u as a rich person? Its a sad chase of greed if u wud turn ur back on ur people and promote something that destroys them for more millions when u already making millions on THE STRENGTH OF YOUR SELF not doing that garbage sh*t.

Yo, aint nothing respectable or cool about rocking jeans like that or bein a sell out.....nothing.
You typed this rant saying you're not hating yet it sounds like

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 07-12-2013 at 11:56 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #128
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
NY niccaz is d!ck riding jay hard as fu*kin right now

dude is like 50 yrs old still rapping bout sh*t nobody gives a fu*kin bout i bet if dame knew this nicca was this bi*ch made on the inside he was have slapped jay up along time ago
 4 years ago '04        #129
Method 
space
space
$311 | Props total: 1 1
Too many people on here have that female envious trait.

How about appreciating whats going on here? Look at the crowd.

Thats a "non-contemporary, non-urban, non hip-hop" class he is performing for/entertaining and they are enjoying it.

Props to that.

How bout Jay giving some shine to homeboy Semmi (from Coming to America) that came out and broke it down on the dance floor. Thats dope, I enjoyed that.

As for the Skinny Jeans, these are skinny jeans

What Jay is wearing are fitted jeans. He wore baggy jeans, but naturally with his maturation and progress he grew out of it. Those of you "revoking his ghetto pass" for that, are the same people that will be in the same position you are in, in 10 years. Afraid of progress and change. Rooting for people to fail, because if they succeed, they take away your excuses for failure.

My $.02
 4 years ago '11        #130
DesolateOne 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,780 | Props total: 66 66
 Method said:
What Jay is wearing are fitted jeans. He wore baggy jeans, but naturally with his maturation and progress he grew out of it. Those of you "revoking his ghetto pass" for that, are the same people that will be in the same position you are in, in 10 years. Afraid of progress and change. Rooting for people to fail, because if they succeed, they take away your excuses for failure.

My $.02
Fitted, skinny, the sh*t don't look good, ya dig? Unless of course you rock that too. And quit tryin' to defend sh*t that looks suspect. You don't see no one knockin' his hustle, only his choice in doing so. No one's sayin' we hate seeing him succeed, we sayin', "You look foolish right now, son".

4 years ago '05        #131
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 DesolateOne said:
And you can tell that from what I wrote, huh? Please, enlighten me, I need a laugh.
Because you don't know what a ghetto pass is.
 4 years ago '07        #132
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
daamn y'all n*ggas really that mad over this?
 4 years ago '11        #133
space
space
 DanBootleg said:
Because you don't know what a ghetto pass is.
And of course the authority on it, being you, does. I stand firmly corrected.

4 years ago '10        #134
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 15690 15690
 WCIB said:
In Jay's eyes, a 'ghetto pass' is worthless. Instead of worrying about that pass, you should follow him out my g.
one of the best posts ive seen in a while

4 years ago '05        #135
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10833 10833
 DanBootleg said:
The hood is going to stay the hood and a lot of you are going to stay there because you think those surroundings mean anything. Congrats you're from a lower income situation, so are a lot of people. You will never escape those confines if you let your mind get trapped in the trap. What does a hood pass do for the drug dealer that gets robbed for his stash and shot by his connect? Or the woman who has to suck d!ck on the corner to feed her daughter? Thank you, the majority won't hurt me in this area because of a cosign, but does that change my tax bracket? No. Does it make my network stronger to help me find more prosperous opportunities? No. Does it give me the drive to help me get out of this area where people would rather not live? No. So why should I value this "pass" if there is no value to it?

These negative opinions toward this picture are regressive to humanity, and are exactly the "losers mentality" Jay-Z was talking about on The Breakfast Club. Grow up.
Props to this. That old crab in the bucket mentality will never die. People need to take jay-z's success as a inspiration to do better in life.
 07-12-2013, 01:09 PM         #136
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Holla at me...
I do this for my culture
To let 'em know what a n*gga look like...when a n*gga in a roaster
Show 'em how to move in a room full 'o vultures
Industry shady it need to be taken over
Label owners hate me I'm raisin' the status quo up
I'm overchargin' n*ggaz for what they did to the Cold Crush
Pay us like you owe us for all the years that you ho'd us
We can talk, but money talks so talk mo' bucks

4 years ago '11        #137
space
space
The hood is going to stay the hood and a lot of you are going to stay there because you think those surroundings mean anything. Congrats you're from a lower income situation, so are a lot of people. You will never escape those confines if you let your mind get trapped in the trap. What does a hood pass do for the drug dealer that gets robbed for his stash and shot by his connect? Or the woman who has to suck d!ck on the corner to feed her daughter? Thank you, the majority won't hurt me in this area because of a cosign, but does that change my tax bracket? No. Does it make my network stronger to help me find more prosperous opportunities? No. Does it give me the drive to help me get out of this area where people would rather not live? No. So why should I value this "pass" if there is no value to it?

These negative opinions toward this picture are regressive to humanity, and are exactly the "losers mentality" Jay-Z was talking about on The Breakfast Club. Grow up.
All this crying over this lame is hilarious, here you go, bruh.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #138
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
I understand Jay. The roots of Hip Hop and Rap are about respect. He's had the streets respect, he's had the countries respect. You have to evolve to survive. He's now out for the respect of the top percent of the globe. We'd love to have that type of money in OUR everyday lives but the fact of the matter is your life changes. The average person WILL say they want to travel and spend money if they were to come into it. So you have to ask yourself.. What's worse not having that kind of money or having that money and NO place to go?

He has literally maximized his hustle that started in the hood. Look at his movements... Same ol Jay with a brand new goal. This guy had a corporation buy a million copies of an album they probably don't care how it sounds. If you can't respect that on a higher level than you have more life school to attend.
 4 years ago '04        #139
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 bxrulez said:
^Niga SHUT ur f*ggot a.ss up....Jay-Z an Kayne are examples of falling for an illusion...these dudes had AMAZING careers and sh*t was going great for them yet they still choose to flip thinking there was something MORE on the other side or some sh*t....now these dudes are a fu*king joke. There material ever since they been promoting a bunch of blasphemous sh*t has been TRASH compared to the sh*t they was making before. Fact is they sold they souls....and music and all artistry comes from the soul...so naturally they sh*t is a.ss now compared to the quality vibe an feel u wud get listening to they old sh*t.

Hey I aint hating at all...I hope them the best but I have no clue how they ended up like this...there is absoultley NOTHING respectable about a label or company buying u a platinum plaque. U cant sit down with the most 10 respectable MCs and get any respect for that as an MC. I mean at what point.....does MONEY.....become useless to u as a rich person? Its a sad chase of greed if u wud turn ur back on ur people and promote something that destroys them for more millions when u already making millions on THE STRENGTH OF YOUR SELF not doing that garbage sh*t.

Yo, aint nothing respectable or cool about rocking jeans like that or bein a sell out.....nothing.
damn son, tell em why u mad. very good point about money being useless at some point. when u've made so much that you don't really even need it, then what??? ppl strive to get to a specific number as if once they get there everything is going to be better or the best. it's not. yeezus was not kanye's best work. lackluster and i think son just tried some bullsh*t. MCHG, well, that was better than what i expected from Jay. i thought that sh*t would be garbage when in actuality is was a better album that i anticipated. before this album, i would agree to say that he was falling off. i mean when the money is there, the desire for some might be gone so that might translate into some ok music.

as far as n*ggas talking about a hood pass.....well, that n*gga jay can buy a hood now. fu*k a pass. where he goes these days, all he has to do is be himself. i can respect that.
 4 years ago '12        #140
videoshirt 
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 177 177
we went from ice cube and public enemy to this

smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy