This Nigga Jay Z Is In NYC Right Now, Dancing With Old White Women And Rocking Skinny Jeans

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
221 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-11-2013, 07:11 PM         #101
TreyPounD72 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WCIB said:
In Jay's eyes, a 'ghetto pass' is worthless. Instead of worrying about that pass, you should follow him out my g.

:agreeme nt1:
 4 years ago '05        #102
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
The hood is going to stay the hood and a lot of you are going to stay there because you think those surroundings mean anything. Congrats you're from a lower income situation, so are a lot of people. You will never escape those confines if you let your mind get trapped in the trap. What does a hood pass do for the drug dealer that gets robbed for his stash and shot by his connect? Or the woman who has to suck d!ck on the corner to feed her daughter? Thank you, the majority won't hurt me in this area because of a cosign, but does that change my tax bracket? No. Does it make my network stronger to help me find more prosperous opportunities? No. Does it give me the drive to help me get out of this area where people would rather not live? No. So why should I value this "pass" if there is no value to it?

These negative opinions toward this picture are regressive to humanity, and are exactly the "losers mentality" Jay-Z was talking about on The Breakfast Club. Grow up.
 4 years ago '08        #103
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17164 17164
Camel stans forget Jimmy used "Dweeb" in 08
They think camel used that first.

Last edited by The N; 07-11-2013 at 08:38 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #104
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
that n*gga 40, aint no damn skinny jeans
 4 years ago '08        #105
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
Hov made it

ol crab in the bucket a.ss n*ggas....
 4 years ago '04        #106
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,867 | Props total: 18445 18445
How can anybody hate on his success. sh*ts a beautiful sight actually motivational. Not saying I wanna be dancing with old white ladies been there done that. Just more outta life
 4 years ago '04        #107
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28

Dame still got ya boy soul.....
now Im just going to leave this here for you puppets to manifest on....

AND THEY EVEN EVEN k!llED JESUS so COME AT ME BRO
 4 years ago '11        #108
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
Can't wear skinny jeans 'cause my knots don't fit
 4 years ago '04        #109
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,703 | Props total: 23201 23201
Jay in touch with the ppl, this is success.. embrace the ppl who support you

very humbling stuff
 4 years ago '07        #110
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
such a corny muthafu*ka...how do you rap about hating skinny jeans and your old lame a.ss wearing them? god damn man, jay is worth almost half a billi and he still dresses like a f*ggot teen
 07-12-2013, 05:22 AM         #111
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Truth23 said:
That's why the media saying black ppl ain't sh*t now.. Cause we trying to stay ghetto... Get some fu*king class
Yeah, cause we should always give a fu*k about what media says about us, right?
 4 years ago '11        #112
DesolateOne 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,780 | Props total: 66 66
 justinjones said:
do y'all know why he did this in the first place?
Yup, his video shoot, visually correlating the song to images. Still a wack move though.

I got the connection......just thought it was rather corny......considering most of these people have no idea who he is or respect the art of hiphop.....but whatever.......Jay has transcended the stereotype of what represents black culture.........but that dont mean people cant call bullsh*t when he over steps that boundry between keeping it real and making a dollar.
I'm sayin'!

The hood is going to stay the hood and a lot of you are going to stay there because you think those surroundings mean anything. Congrats you're from a lower income situation, so are a lot of people. You will never escape those confines if you let your mind get trapped in the trap. What does a hood pass do for the drug dealer that gets robbed for his stash and shot by his connect? Or the woman who has to suck d!ck on the corner to feed her daughter? Thank you, the majority won't hurt me in this area because of a cosign, but does that change my tax bracket? No. Does it make my network stronger to help me find more prosperous opportunities? No. Does it give me the drive to help me get out of this area where people would rather not live? No. So why should I value this "pass" if there is no value to it?

These negative opinions toward this picture are regressive to humanity, and are exactly the "losers mentality" Jay-Z was talking about on The Breakfast Club. Grow up.
I find it uncanny my initial comment sent your panties in your a.ss cracks that deep, haha! Ever hear the expression, "You played yourself"? Or how about, "Not a good look?" Same sh*t. I don't know where you all come from, but when we say ghetto pass revoked, we don't mean all that rah rah you all kicking.

Last edited by DesolateOne; 07-12-2013 at 06:57 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #113
Elgz 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 26 26
So what.. Dude aint worried about no hood pass.. Have u haters support Weezy who wears the gayest clothes I've ever seen and yet he still making hit after hit.. Shut the f up...
 4 years ago '12        #114
sycomiko 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 1259 1259
Young!
 4 years ago '11        #115
space
space
 Elgz said:
So what.. Dude aint worried about no hood pass.. Have u haters support Weezy who wears the gayest clothes I've ever seen and yet he still making hit after hit.. Shut the f up...
Jay d!ckriders stay mad 24/7 against any form of criticism

He's wearing pants too tight for his skinny a.ss, mull that one over too, ya herb.
 4 years ago '05        #116
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 DesolateOne said:
Yup, his video shoot, visually correlating the song to images. Still a wack move though.

I'm sayin'!

I find it uncanny my initial comment sent your panties in your a.ss cracks that deep, haha! Ever hear the expression, "You played yourself"? Or how about, "Not a good look?" Same sh*t. I don't know where you all come from, but when we say ghetto pass revoked, we don't mean all that rah rah you all kicking.
You're not from the "ghetto" are you?
 4 years ago '04        #117
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
lol n*gga learn how to "usher slide" and don't know how to act
 4 years ago '11        #118
space
space
 DanBootleg said:
You're not from the "ghetto" are you?
And you can tell that from what I wrote, huh? Please, enlighten me, I need a laugh.
 4 years ago '05        #119
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
If it was anyone but Jay…
 4 years ago '07        #120
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
These videos are straight comedy and you got a bunch of n*ggas in here mad as fu*k.......gotta love BX
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy