This Nigga Jay Z Is In NYC Right Now, Dancing With Old White Women And Rocking Skinny Jeans

most viewed right now
 186
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 139
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
84 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
85 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 1090 1090
 bxrulez said:
^Niga SHUT ur f*ggot a.ss up....Jay-Z an Kayne are examples of falling for an illusion...these dudes had AMAZING careers and sh*t was going great for them yet they still choose to flip thinking there was something MORE on the other side or some sh*t....now these dudes are a fu*king joke. There material ever since they been promoting a bunch of blasphemous sh*t has been TRASH compared to the sh*t they was making before. Fact is they sold they souls....and music and all artistry comes from the soul...so naturally they sh*t is a.ss now compared to the quality vibe an feel u wud get listening to they old sh*t.

Hey I aint hating at all...I hope them the best but I have no clue how they ended up like this...there is absoultley NOTHING respectable about a label or company buying u a platinum plaque. U cant sit down with the most 10 respectable MCs and get any respect for that as an MC. I mean at what point.....does MONEY.....become useless to u as a rich person? Its a sad chase of greed if u wud turn ur back on ur people and promote something that destroys them for more millions when u already making millions on THE STRENGTH OF YOUR SELF not doing that garbage sh*t.

Yo, aint nothing respectable or cool about rocking jeans like that or bein a sell out.....nothing.
Oh brother....
 5 years ago '06        #82
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499
space
avatar space
space
$57,560 | Props total: 36882 36882
Lmao a ghetto pass when he's damn near worth a billion i'd rather have a billy than hood credit with other broke n*ggas...

On another note this again shows boxden and it's biasedness if thi had of been game or something thi whole thread would of been clowning but since it's jay it's ok
 5 years ago '05        #83
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,622 | Props total: 10655 10655
 Yung Dilla said:
Lmao a ghetto pass when he's damn near worth a billion i'd rather have a billy than hood credit with other broke n*ggas...

On another note this again shows boxden and it's biasedness if thi had of been game or something thi whole thread would of been clowning but since it's jay it's ok
everyone has bias though homie. wale can do ANYTHING and their will be a whole thread of clowning
 5 years ago '13        #84
Impeccable 219 heat pts219
space
avatar space
space
$15,062 | Props total: 1881 1881
Yall n*ggas tryna clown Hov cause he aint broke as fu*k and in the ghetto

Yall n*ggas prolly live in Chicago Enjoy chiraq and the lack of education you fu*k n*ggas
 5 years ago '07        #85
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,648 | Props total: 16215 16215
 DUGGEY said:
Oh brother....


I said the same after his rant.



and they look like fitted jeans although I NEVER comment on what someone else is wearing kinda feminine IMO.
 5 years ago '12        #86
kiddalex 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 8106 8106
These are jeans that fit , they are not "skinny jeans"


Haters reaching but can't box with the God !!!


 5 years ago '04        #87
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,080 | Props total: 2781 2781
 lo life dun said:
fu*k a ghetto pass. fu*k the hood. bunch of underachievers


hov is the perfect example of what kind of man to be


too many n*ggas let their loyalty to their family/crew dictate the goals they want to reach in life
if my friends dont wanna make sh*t out of themselves i leave them alone i severe all ties
because success by yourself just breeds envy


hov is doing his thing






 5 years ago '04        #88
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,925 | Props total: 5743 5743
whatever # page
 5 years ago '11        #89
Da Truth23 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$5,432 | Props total: 3166 3166
Hov is still a hustler
 5 years ago '04        #90
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
cant wait for this video
 5 years ago '05        #91
JuiceDigaho 
space
avatar space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 274 274
 Taree said:
Dude is living the dream. He earned it. Can't hate on it.


Truth


"If you got a problem with Jay-Z, you got a problem wit yo self"
 5 years ago '04        #92
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,843 | Props total: 1138 1138
 Young Hov said:
cant wait for this video
This!

I'm so hyped, I can't wait to see how he makes this work. If he's performing for 6 hours, he's gotta be cooking up something wild with all that footage.

I'm not even a big fan of music videos, but I'm looking forward to this joint.
 5 years ago '04        #93
knownomniscient 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,703 | Props total: 2379 2379
This is n*gga is worth almost half a billion and n*ggas talking about his ghetto pass is revoked now.
 5 years ago '12        #94
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$2,412 | Props total: 633 633
 knownomniscient said:
This is n*gga is worth almost half a billion and n*ggas talking about his ghetto pass is revoked now.
 5 years ago '04        #95
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329
space
avatar space
space
$9,816 | Props total: 3508 3508
you kids really think the top rappers are ghetto... fu*k outta here dumbasses. yall are a bunch of sheep
 5 years ago '04        #96
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$12,225 | Props total: 498 498
 Monoblock said:
These vines are hilarious














[pic - click to view]





u know which one needs a gif
 5 years ago '05        #97
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,057 | Props total: 2191 2191
 bxrulez said:
^Niga SHUT ur f*ggot a.ss up....Jay-Z an Kayne are examples of falling for an illusion...these dudes had AMAZING careers and sh*t was going great for them yet they still choose to flip thinking there was something MORE on the other side or some sh*t....now these dudes are a fu*king joke. There material ever since they been promoting a bunch of blasphemous sh*t has been TRASH compared to the sh*t they was making before. Fact is they sold they souls....and music and all artistry comes from the soul...so naturally they sh*t is a.ss now compared to the quality vibe an feel u wud get listening to they old sh*t.

Hey I aint hating at all...I hope them the best but I have no clue how they ended up like this...there is absoultley NOTHING respectable about a label or company buying u a platinum plaque. U cant sit down with the most 10 respectable MCs and get any respect for that as an MC. I mean at what point.....does MONEY.....become useless to u as a rich person? Its a sad chase of greed if u wud turn ur back on ur people and promote something that destroys them for more millions when u already making millions on THE STRENGTH OF YOUR SELF not doing that garbage sh*t.

Yo, aint nothing respectable or cool about rocking jeans like that or bein a sell out.....nothing.


 5 years ago '04        #98
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,925 | Props total: 5743 5743
 CrunchTime CDN said:
n*gga this is Jay-Z!

Dancing with old white women is now going to be the thing in the hood


#NewRules :jayhah2:
she wasnt scared cuz there were witnesses and cameras aroung
 5 years ago '05        #99
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$23,091 | Props total: 5890 5890
african dude was k!lling it
 5 years ago '12        #100
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
avatar space
space
$36,699 | Props total: 18423 18423
 DesolateOne said:
This n*gga's ghetto pass is currently under investigation for a possible revoke

lost n*gga
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy