This Nigga Jay Z Is In NYC Right Now, Dancing With Old White Women And Rocking Skinny Jeans

most viewed right now
 94
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37
#BlackExcellence
 07-10-2013, 09:26 PM         #42
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
I'll be a bumbling idiot you fu*king a.sswipe :jayhah2: I hope your vocal chords get removed so that you don't sound anymore annoying than you already do in person.

Chop your useless hands off too
You never heard me talk in person niga, fuk is yo alien head lookin a.ss talkin bout!? Stay praising coward sellouts like Hov who say sh*t like "I hope my black skin dont dirty this tuxedo" SMH

This niga a clown an u a clown if u dont realize that....dude did X dirty when he was president of Def Jam he been nothin but a pathetic example of a person and been exposed multiple times so what does that show what kind of person u are when u on here slobberin an supportin him, niga what does it do FOR YOU to support that sh*t please tell me that? Niga do u get in the cool club for that sh*t? NAh....u blind bruh.
 5 years ago '09        #43
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,407 | Props total: 2301 2301
The title of this sh*t is hilarious
 5 years ago '12        #44
thehighchief 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$779 | Props total: 365 365
 bxrulez said:
You never heard me talk in person niga, fuk is yo alien head lookin a.ss talkin bout!? Stay praising coward sellouts like Hov who say sh*t like "I hope my black skin dont dirty this tuxedo" SMH

This niga a clown an u a clown if u dont realize that....dude did X dirty when he was president of Def Jam he been nothin but a pathetic example of a person and been exposed multiple times so what does that show what kind of person u are when u on here slobberin an supportin him, niga what does it do FOR YOU to support that sh*t please tell me that? Niga do u get in the cool club for that sh*t? NAh....u blind bruh.
X did himself dirty with the pipe man..and im a huge fu*kin X fan....Jay z just played the game right!..Imma huge jay fan too..his music did fall of kinda compared to RD, Vol 1, BP1 n 2, And even Black Album ...but compared to all the new wack sh*t out out of all dese new cats cats....only n*gga from the 90s is jay still relevant and doin it major...but yea jay known for doing a lot of cats dirty but he probably looked at it as playing the game right
 5 years ago '07        #45
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11452 11452
 bxrulez said:
You never heard me talk in person niga, fuk is yo alien head lookin a.ss talkin bout!? Stay praising coward sellouts like Hov who say sh*t like "I hope my black skin dont dirty this tuxedo" SMH

This niga a clown an u a clown if u dont realize that....dude did X dirty when he was president of Def Jam he been nothin but a pathetic example of a person and been exposed multiple times so what does that show what kind of person u are when u on here slobberin an supportin him, niga what does it do FOR YOU to support that sh*t please tell me that? Niga do u get in the cool club for that sh*t? NAh....u blind bruh.
Reported for racism. You are not black. Stop saying the"N word" fu*kin loser. Stick to starring out your window looking for UFOs in India
 07-10-2013, 09:40 PM         #46
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lo life dun said:
fu*k a ghetto pass. fu*k the hood. bunch of underachievers


hov is the perfect example of what kind of man to be


too many n*ggas let their loyalty to their family/crew dictate the goals they want to reach in life
if my friends dont wanna make sh*t out of themselves i leave them alone i severe all ties
because success by yourself just breeds envy



hov is doing his thing

This post literally brought tears to my eyes I'll make it out the hood or die trying
 5 years ago '08        #47
flix02 2063 heat pts2063
space
avatar space
space
$10,669 | Props total: 4042 4042
 WCIB said:
In Jay's eyes, a 'ghetto pass' is worthless. Instead of worrying about that pass, you should follow him out my g.
 5 years ago '06        #48
Icee 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$12,314 | Props total: 6953 6953
This music video is going to be cray!
 5 years ago '13        #49
JDeux45 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$415 | Props total: 170 170
PICASSO BABY
[pic - click to view]

 07-10-2013, 09:54 PM         #50
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehighchief said:
X did himself dirty with the pipe man..and im a huge fu*kin X fan....Jay z just played the game right!..Imma huge jay fan too..his music did fall of kinda compared to RD, Vol 1, BP1 n 2, And even Black Album ...but compared to all the new wack sh*t out out of all dese new cats cats....only n*gga from the 90s is jay still relevant and doin it major...but yea jay known for doing a lot of cats dirty but he probably looked at it as playing the game right
No, see people who dont know sh*t talking, too much of this sh*t be going on. U dont even know the story of what happened....sh*ts on youtube I dont care to post it. What does the pipe have to do with X being shunned on putting his sh*t out when it was already recorded?
 5 years ago '13        #51
CrunchTime CDN 440 heat pts440
space
avatar space
space
$11,482 | Props total: 9813 9813
 DesolateOne said:
This n*gga's ghetto pass is currently under investigation for a possible revoke

n*gga this is Jay-Z!

Dancing with old white women is now going to be the thing in the hood


#NewRules :jayhah2:
 5 years ago '13        #52
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,823 | Props total: 4929 4929
Jay-z wants to be white so bad lmao...it's actually sad.

I'm almost certain he couldn't walk his own projects and not get poked up or robbed.

Real n*ggas like cam got hood passes everywhere.


Last edited by 3nl1ght3ned; 07-10-2013 at 10:03 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #53
TBX 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 804 804
 psylence2k said:
I hate when artists perform for a room like this that isn't really even into the music. A bunch of hipster rich white folk just standing around starring. Shyt makes it look mad awkward. Most of them probably dont even own a Jay-Z album, they just came to stare at him because of his name.

There's plenty of people who you could find out there that would be jamming and chanting out all the lyrics, Get real Hov fans to make the atmosphere pop like it's suppose to.
^ Completely agree.



sh*t its still dope though
 5 years ago '13        #54
CrunchTime CDN 440 heat pts440
space
avatar space
space
$11,482 | Props total: 9813 9813
 dtho43 said:
Jay-z wants to be white so bad lmao...it's actually sad.

I'm almost certain he couldn't walk his own projects and not get poked up or robbed.

Real n*ggas like cam got hood passes everywhere.
Where was Cam's hood pass when Wolf & his crew had them n*ggas jumping fences? where was that pass when he was at Howard Homecoming? where was that pass when Tru Life was bi*ching him?
 07-10-2013, 10:13 PM         #55
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxrulez said:
You never heard me talk in person niga, fuk is yo alien head lookin a.ss talkin bout!? Stay praising coward sellouts like Hov who say sh*t like "I hope my black skin dont dirty this tuxedo" SMH

This niga a clown an u a clown if u dont realize that....dude did X dirty when he was president of Def Jam he been nothin but a pathetic example of a person and been exposed multiple times so what does that show what kind of person u are when u on here slobberin an supportin him, niga what does it do FOR YOU to support that sh*t please tell me that? Niga do u get in the cool club for that sh*t? NAh....u blind bruh.
Yea, I'mma pretend you don't know who you talking to. So stfu

I'm a huge DMX fan and own his albums. that is one of my all time favorite rappers since back then so fu*k you twice. Overreacting a.ssWIPE. You need to hear it a second time to realize how much sh*t you reek of while you sitting in that musty room

Third, off I been known about Jay and X getting into it like they have been. Don't try to educate me you ignorant fu*k. It's still foul sh*t how X got into it and fell out. Due to X obviously being hotter than Jay in 98 (Until Hard Knock Life went 5X Platinum in 2000). The year when the competion in the rap game post-Pac+Big was really going down. I still check for X, but you wouldn't know that, bi*ch
 5 years ago '13        #56
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,823 | Props total: 4929 4929
 CrunchTime CDN said:
Where was Cam's hood pass when Wolf & his crew had them n*ggas jumping fences? where was that pass when he was at Howard Homecoming? where was that pass when Tru Life was bi*ching him?
Cam never got punched you idiot, and tru life is currently locked up serving a life sentence right? Cam is out in his old projects pushin all his foreign cars like it's nothing. He has always showed love to the hood and that's why he can go wherever he wants.

He gets love from all the gangs in chicago like he's from there, I bet you didn't know the use to get it in ohio video had GDs in the background fu*kin with him, and no he didn't have to pay them.

Jay-z is the definition of a cornball...I bet he uses a dictionary app on his phone before meeting with white folks to appear smarter.
 5 years ago '07        #57
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 lo life dun said:
fu*k a ghetto pass. fu*k the hood. bunch of underachievers


hov is the perfect example of what kind of man to be


too many n*ggas let their loyalty to their family/crew dictate the goals they want to reach in life
if my friends dont wanna make sh*t out of themselves i leave them alone i severe all ties
because success by yourself just breeds envy


hov is doing his thing
real sh*t. Who gets rich and famous only to go back to the place that would have k!lled them if they stayed broke. I'm not rich or famous but I got out.....and my a.ss ain't never going back.
 07-10-2013, 11:01 PM         #58
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay look like somebody grandpa
 5 years ago '08        #59
The N 539 heat pts539
space
avatar space
space
$49,300 | Props total: 24883 24883
Illuminati camel puppet dancing
 07-11-2013, 12:10 AM         #60
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats dope jay stays winning
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
137 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
161 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
177 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy