This Nigga Jay Z Is In NYC Right Now, Dancing With Old White Women And Rocking Skinny Jeans

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #41
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
#BlackExcellence
 07-10-2013, 10:26 PM         #42
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
I'll be a bumbling idiot you fu*king a.sswipe I hope your vocal chords get removed so that you don't sound anymore annoying than you already do in person.

Chop your useless hands off too
You never heard me talk in person niga, fuk is yo alien head lookin a.ss talkin bout!? Stay praising coward sellouts like Hov who say sh*t like "I hope my black skin dont dirty this tuxedo" SMH

This niga a clown an u a clown if u dont realize that....dude did X dirty when he was president of Def Jam he been nothin but a pathetic example of a person and been exposed multiple times so what does that show what kind of person u are when u on here slobberin an supportin him, niga what does it do FOR YOU to support that sh*t please tell me that? Niga do u get in the cool club for that sh*t? NAh....u blind bruh.
 4 years ago '09        #43
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
The title of this sh*t is hilarious
 4 years ago '12        #44
thehighchief 5 heat pts
space
space
$721 | Props total: 59 59
 bxrulez said:
You never heard me talk in person niga, fuk is yo alien head lookin a.ss talkin bout!? Stay praising coward sellouts like Hov who say sh*t like "I hope my black skin dont dirty this tuxedo" SMH

This niga a clown an u a clown if u dont realize that....dude did X dirty when he was president of Def Jam he been nothin but a pathetic example of a person and been exposed multiple times so what does that show what kind of person u are when u on here slobberin an supportin him, niga what does it do FOR YOU to support that sh*t please tell me that? Niga do u get in the cool club for that sh*t? NAh....u blind bruh.
X did himself dirty with the pipe man..and im a huge fu*kin X fan....Jay z just played the game right!..Imma huge jay fan too..his music did fall of kinda compared to RD, Vol 1, BP1 n 2, And even Black Album ...but compared to all the new wack sh*t out out of all dese new cats cats....only n*gga from the 90s is jay still relevant and doin it major...but yea jay known for doing a lot of cats dirty but he probably looked at it as playing the game right
 4 years ago '07        #45
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,536 | Props total: 10874 10874
 bxrulez said:

Reported for racism. You are not black. Stop saying the"N word" fu*kin loser. Stick to starring out your window looking for UFOs in India
 07-10-2013, 10:40 PM         #46
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lo life dun said:
fu*k a ghetto pass. fu*k the hood. bunch of underachievers

hov is the perfect example of what kind of man to be

too many n*ggas let their loyalty to their family/crew dictate the goals they want to reach in life
if my friends dont wanna make sh*t out of themselves i leave them alone i severe all ties
because success by yourself just breeds envy

hov is doing his thing

This post literally brought tears to my eyes I'll make it out the hood or die trying
 4 years ago '08        #47
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
 WCIB said:
In Jay's eyes, a 'ghetto pass' is worthless. Instead of worrying about that pass, you should follow him out my g.
 4 years ago '06        #48
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 5758 5758
This music video is going to be cray!
 4 years ago '13        #49
JDeux45 1 heat pts
space
space
$413 | Props total: 153 153
PICASSO BABY
[pic - click to view]

07-10-2013, 10:54 PM         #50
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehighchief said:
X did himself dirty with the pipe man..and im a huge fu*kin X fan....Jay z just played the game right!..Imma huge jay fan too..his music did fall of kinda compared to RD, Vol 1, BP1 n 2, And even Black Album ...but compared to all the new wack sh*t out out of all dese new cats cats....only n*gga from the 90s is jay still relevant and doin it major...but yea jay known for doing a lot of cats dirty but he probably looked at it as playing the game right
No, see people who dont know sh*t talking, too much of this sh*t be going on. U dont even know the story of what happened....sh*ts on youtube I dont care to post it. What does the pipe have to do with X being shunned on putting his sh*t out when it was already recorded?
 4 years ago '13        #51
CrunchTime CDN 435 heat pts435
space
space
$10,817 | Props total: 7505 7505
 DesolateOne said:
This n*gga's ghetto pass is currently under investigation for a possible revoke

n*gga this is Jay-Z!

Dancing with old white women is now going to be the thing in the hood

#NewRules
 4 years ago '13        #52
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,961 | Props total: 2432 2432
Jay-z wants to be white so bad lmao...it's actually sad.

I'm almost certain he couldn't walk his own projects and not get poked up or robbed.

Real n*ggas like cam got hood passes everywhere.

Last edited by 3nl1ght3ned; 07-10-2013 at 11:03 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #53
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 615 615
 psylence2k said:
I hate when artists perform for a room like this that isn't really even into the music. A bunch of hipster rich white folk just standing around starring. Shyt makes it look mad awkward. Most of them probably dont even own a Jay-Z album, they just came to stare at him because of his name.

There's plenty of people who you could find out there that would be jamming and chanting out all the lyrics, Get real Hov fans to make the atmosphere pop like it's suppose to.
^ Completely agree.

sh*t its still dope though
 4 years ago '13        #54
CrunchTime CDN 435 heat pts435
space
space
$10,817 | Props total: 7505 7505
 dtho43 said:
Jay-z wants to be white so bad lmao...it's actually sad.

I'm almost certain he couldn't walk his own projects and not get poked up or robbed.

Real n*ggas like cam got hood passes everywhere.
Where was Cam's hood pass when Wolf & his crew had them n*ggas jumping fences? where was that pass when he was at Howard Homecoming? where was that pass when Tru Life was bi*ching him?
 07-10-2013, 11:13 PM         #55
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxrulez said:

Yea, I'mma pretend you don't know who you talking to. So stfu

I'm a huge DMX fan and own his albums. that is one of my all time favorite rappers since back then so fu*k you twice. Overreacting a.ssWIPE. You need to hear it a second time to realize how much sh*t you reek of while you sitting in that musty room

Third, off I been known about Jay and X getting into it like they have been. Don't try to educate me you ignorant fu*k. It's still foul sh*t how X got into it and fell out. Due to X obviously being hotter than Jay in 98 (Until Hard Knock Life went 5X Platinum in 2000). The year when the competion in the rap game post-Pac+Big was really going down. I still check for X, but you wouldn't know that, bi*ch
 4 years ago '13        #56
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,961 | Props total: 2432 2432
 CrunchTime CDN said:
Where was Cam's hood pass when Wolf & his crew had them n*ggas jumping fences? where was that pass when he was at Howard Homecoming? where was that pass when Tru Life was bi*ching him?
Cam never got punched you idiot, and tru life is currently locked up serving a life sentence right? Cam is out in his old projects pushin all his foreign cars like it's nothing. He has always showed love to the hood and that's why he can go wherever he wants.

He gets love from all the gangs in chicago like he's from there, I bet you didn't know the use to get it in ohio video had GDs in the background fu*kin with him, and no he didn't have to pay them.

Jay-z is the definition of a cornball...I bet he uses a dictionary app on his phone before meeting with white folks to appear smarter.
 4 years ago '07        #57
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 lo life dun said:
fu*k a ghetto pass. fu*k the hood. bunch of underachievers

hov is the perfect example of what kind of man to be

too many n*ggas let their loyalty to their family/crew dictate the goals they want to reach in life
if my friends dont wanna make sh*t out of themselves i leave them alone i severe all ties
because success by yourself just breeds envy

hov is doing his thing
real sh*t. Who gets rich and famous only to go back to the place that would have k!lled them if they stayed broke. I'm not rich or famous but I got out.....and my a.ss ain't never going back.
 07-11-2013, 12:01 AM         #58
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay look like somebody grandpa
 4 years ago '08        #59
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,589 | Props total: 17262 17262
Illuminati camel puppet dancing
 07-11-2013, 01:10 AM         #60
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats dope jay stays winning
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy