Jul 10 - thought it would be 'fun' to kill teens go on two-week random shooting spree

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #1
7820 pageviews
89 comments

Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
$18,490 | Props total: 39402 39402
Jul 10 - thought it would be 'fun' to k!ll teens go on two-week random shooting spree

A group of twisted young people terrified a central Florida community when they went on a two-week shooting spree of people and homes, leaving two bystanders dead.
Konrad Schafer, a 15-year-old baby-faced boy who police say is a cold-blooded k!ller, told officers he thought it would be "fun" to shoot a person. If police are correct, Schafer did just that, fatally shooting 17-year-old David Guerrero in the back June 26 as the teen walked to work around 6:30 a.m.
"There was no indication whatsoever that what we have found that [Guerrero, the victim] was involved in any type of nefarious activity, just out trying to do the right thing," Kissimmee police Chief Lee Massie said Tuesday at a press conference announcing the arrests. "Unfortunately, [we] had a couple of individuals who decided to take his life, for no apparent reason."
Schafer's father bought the .45 caliber Hi-Point carbine just one day before the shootings began June 25. The gang, which also included 17-year-old Victoria Rios and two 20-year-old men, Juan Sebastian Muriel and David Damus, started the spree by shooting homes and property - but quickly moved on to live targets.
After their first taste of k!lling, police say, the group waited until the night of July 3 to rob, attack and k!ll Eric Roopnarine. The 22-year-old victim allegedly scheduled to pay Rios $300 for s3x. When he opened the door that night, the Orlando Sentinel reported, the gang rushed Roopnarine's house, fatally shot him in the face and ransacked his home. Damus pulled the trigger in that crime while Schafer, police say, finished the job by slitting the man's throat.
All four of the gang are charged with murder and a slew of other crimes.
Schafer, too young to even legally own a firearm, had his father buy the weapon last month. Lothar Hans Schafer Jr. told police the weapon and 100 rounds of ammunition were for his son, who "was having problems with unidentified suspects in Poinciana, Fla."
Shell casings found around Osceola County from 22 different shootings, including the two murders, matched the .45 caliber carbine, police say.

"[Konrad Schafer] just drove around and randomly picked targets, thought it was cool and when he saw Mr. Guerrero walking down the street at 6-something in the morning, he thought it would be fun to shoot a person," Massie said, "so he eventually made that decision and took Mr. Guerrero's life with that firearm."

Read more: visit this link Florida teen thought it would be 'fun' to k!ll older teen as part of two-week random shooting spree: copsÂ* - NY Daily News

Last edited by Sin; 07-10-2013 at 11:00 AM..

89 comments for "Jul 10 - thought it would be 'fun' to kill teens go on two-week random shooting spree"

4 years ago '10        #2
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
All people lost
 07-10-2013, 11:24 AM         #3
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bugs you know the drill
 4 years ago '04        #4
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
yup, k!ll 'em all. Send 'em to Mizzou to get that gas chamber.
 4 years ago '04        #5
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,177 | Props total: 892 892
WTF is up with these kids...maybe i was raised wrong, but I've never had the inclination to ever just want to k!ll Something/Someone just because...
 4 years ago '05        #6
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,485 | Props total: 2835 2835

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #7
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 Tic Toc said:
WTF is up with these kids...maybe i was raised wrong, but I've never had the inclination to ever just want to k!ll Something/Someone just because...
You weren't raised wrong. They were raised wrong, if they were even raised at all.
 4 years ago '07        #8
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
So why isnt the kids father locked up next to him?
 4 years ago '11        #9
Sin 1263 heat pts1263 OP
space
space
$18,490 | Props total: 39402 39402
i grew up with a dude who talked about wanting to k!ll random people and how he could get away with it i remember one time he bought a bird from the pet store just to put fire works on it and blow it up

we all thought he would grow up to be a k!ller i saw him this past weekend he joined the army
 4 years ago '13        #10
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
$895 | Props total: 346 346
 Tic Toc said:
some people are just born unable to feel empathy or predisposed to sadism. Not saying his family isn't abusive or whatever since i don't know, but psychopaths regardless of upbringing are just biologically fu*ked. i think the best you can hope for is you train them to get off on feeling like god doing pro-social stuff instead of k!lling and destroying sh*t.
 4 years ago '05        #11
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,657 | Props total: 3591 3591
Yo WTF?! Why all the craziest stories coming from Florida, at first I just figured since BX like to sh*t on Fl so much these days, dudes were more prone to post stories from there.

But im starting to buy into the hype....wtf is in the waters there b. We gon need that fl subsection.

Ah damn it why not ill play along

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #12
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 Tic Toc said:
Ungodly days homie...
 07-10-2013, 06:15 PM         #13
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bertr said:
some people are just born unable to feel empathy or predisposed to sadism. Not saying his family isn't abusive or whatever since i don't know, but psychopaths regardless of upbringing are just biologically fu*ked. i think the best you can hope for is you train them to get off on feeling like god doing pro-social stuff instead of k!lling and destroying sh*t.
thats why there are so many crazy actives and vets. theyll accept anyone
 07-10-2013, 07:01 PM         #14
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goddammit.. I'm takin' Florida smiley requests at this point.
This sh*t is too much! lol
[pic - click to view]

Damn Kissimmee...

That's where my Aunt live. I was over there on Friday smh
 4 years ago '05        #15
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
 WestbankThugBoy said:

[pic - click to view]

Should have been the first reply of the thread.
 4 years ago '10        #16
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
No media attention nationally,
 4 years ago '12        #17
IKayBee 
space
space
$4,613 | Props total: 1186 1186
The real question is how does Florida keep getting reattached to the US?
 4 years ago '07        #18
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,599 | Props total: 1054 1054

[pic - click to view]

07-11-2013, 12:29 AM         #19
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that hasnt even been on the news here...
 4 years ago '05        #20
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
damn im in winter park
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy