2008 Detroit Lions 0-16 Season 5 year Anniversary Appreciation Thread

most viewed right now
 52
Video inside What My Chinese Wife Found Weird About America
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside piink__bombshell
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Master P got the hook up!!
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #161
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 1757 1757
But in 2008 the 49ers did what? Make the playoffs? Have Mike Singletary as Coach? Went from 2-1 to 3-7? Had our current backup as your starting QB? Past his prime Issac Bruce leading WR on the team?

Im asking to see if you were even reppin the 9ers back then VA. Don't try and sh*t on us my guy and talk about all the moral victories you have had in you short lifetime as a 49ers fan, that sh*t aint gonna work bruh.
 07-16-2013, 02:38 PM         #162
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lions will never win a super bowl as long as Veno lives
 4 years ago '04        #163
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 1757 1757
 Flacco Da Gawd said:
Lions will never win a super bowl as long as Veno lives
What's stronger then hate
 4 years ago '08        #164
VerbalAssassin 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 8 8
 Veno da Don said:
But in 2008 the 49ers did what? Make the playoffs? Have Mike Singletary as Coach? Went from 2-1 to 3-7? Had our current backup as your starting QB? Past his prime Issac Bruce leading WR on the team?

Im asking to see if you were even reppin the 9ers back then VA. Don't try and sh*t on us my guy and talk about all the moral victories you have had in you short lifetime as a 49ers fan, that sh*t aint gonna work bruh.
1) Actually won a game or two (seven to be accurate), helped get Matt Millen fired for you (be thankful you ungrateful bastard), Nolan was the coach, that QB comment would be funnier if Shaun Hill came TO San Fran FROM Detroit, past his prime Bruce scored on y'all didn't he?


Been a Niners fan for over 20 years. Watched them win the SB on my birthday (so dtown YES I was alive in '95), watched Brett Favre hand my squad many Ls until Owens made the catch in Wild Card round of the '98 playoffs (only to watch Hearst break his leg a week later ).

Watched the Monday Night game vs. Arizona in '99 when that f*ggot Lawrence Phillips missed his block on Aeneas Williams that led to the hit that ended Steve Young's career and led to a 4-12 campaign.

Been through the Mariucci , Erickson (Rashaun Woods ), Nolan, and Singletary years, and as long as I've been on BX (2008), I've been NinerGang from jump.

Moral Victories? I'll leave that to you and your fanbase....BRUH.
 4 years ago '08        #165
VerbalAssassin 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 8 8
 Veno da Don said:
What's stronger then hate
Poor grammar
 4 years ago '05        #166
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,473 | Props total: 106 106
 4 years ago '05        #167
b_eazy 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$16,664 | Props total: 956 956
 VerbalAssassin said:

[pic - click to view]



You really calling someone's QB a muppet though?

[pic - click to view]



Ol' ducklips rocking f*ggot

 4 years ago '04        #168
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2348 2348
 Veno da Don said:
How dare you question my leadership. Biscuit I will bet my avy for an entire off-season the Lions have a better record then the Bears in 2013. You can keep yours lil homie
There he is

And just when you thought the thread was dying Veno crawls out with the avy bet of all avy bets

BOOOOK F#CKING MARKED my duuuude

Trollery at its finest prevails again


Last edited by biscuit; 07-17-2013 at 01:46 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #169
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2348 2348
 VerbalAssassin said:
Sup Veno? How's your summer?


Last edited by biscuit; 07-17-2013 at 01:47 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #170
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$30,666 | Props total: 2346 2346
if the lions finish better than the bears




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 202 (+22) 
  Career: | Aug 14: 1-0, Rank #474 | Aug 12: 1-1, Rank #832 | Aug 11: 2-2, Rank #801 | Aug 10: 73-38, Rank #99 | Aug 09: 2-2, Rank #404 | Aug 08: 12-6, Rank #342 *
 4 years ago '04        #171
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 1757 1757
 banga said:
if the lions finish better than the bears
Banga you see it coming. Bears going for 4th
 4 years ago '04        #172
killadre 214 heat pts214
space
avatar space
space
$17,068 | Props total: 7462 7462
 Veno da Don said:
Banga you see it coming. Bears going for 4th
Will you be willing to place a avy bet on that?
 4 years ago '04        #173
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$78,000 | Props total: 4877 4877
 biscuit said:
There he is

And just when you thought the thread was dying Veno crawls out with the avy bet of all avy bets

BOOOOK F#CKING MARKED my duuuude

Trollery at its finest prevails again
so you taking him up on the bet bisc or you just gonna play the sidelines like both our teams did this past postseason?
 4 years ago '05        #174
Based_One 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$9,036 | Props total: 3730 3730
Week 1 needs to get here fast.
 4 years ago '04        #175
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 1757 1757
 killadre said:
Will you be willing to place a avy bet on that?
Like I told Bisc if the Bears finish with a better record then the Lions im taking all of next season off, yall can keep yalls avy's and accounts thats how we roll in the D.
 4 years ago '04        #176
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 1757 1757
 torious said:
so you taking him up on the bet bisc or you just gonna play the sidelines like both our teams did this past postseason?
I know they gonna kerr out so im not even stuntin these Shyclowns. Brand new coach and system and LBS Cutler at QB I can't wait to witness them fail.
 4 years ago '04        #177
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2348 2348
 torious said:
so you taking him up on the bet bisc or you just gonna play the sidelines like both our teams did this past postseason?
Homie has stated that the avy bet is that if the Lions finish with a worse record than the Bears he'll change his avy and I can keep mine. Now he just said above that he'll take all off season off (which he does anyway).

Basically, I have nothing to lose. I'll take that bet

We already know Veno gonna say the same sh*t he says every year: Lions 10-6, Bears 8-8

But again, we also know that Veno will become the biggest Detroit Tigers fan after about week 6 when the tanking is in full force, leaving you torious, smoove, matrix, b_easy, mase and the rest of ya'll to bear the weight of the trollery.


Last edited by biscuit; 07-17-2013 at 10:35 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #178
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 1757 1757
 biscuit said:
Homie has stated that the avy bet is that if the Lions finish with a worse record than the Bears he'll change his avy and I can keep mine. Now he just said above that he'll take all off season off (which he does anyway).

Basically, I have nothing to lose. I'll take that bet

We already know Veno gonna say the same sh*t he says every year: Lions 10-6, Bears 8-8

But again, we also know that Veno will become the biggest Detroit Tigers fan after about week 6 when the tanking is in full force, leaving you torious, smoove, matrix, b_easy, mase and the rest of ya'll to bear the weight of the trollery.
Why you tryna throw me under the bus Bisc? I thought we were better then that. I stopped with the avy bets after all the homo sh*t from last season and dont sit here and say sh*t cause I rocked them f*ggy avys that yall loved so much on 4 separate occasions.

Why would I not support my WS baseball team? My Lions are always first priority quit with that sh*t.

This year Lions 11-5
Packers 10-6
Vikings 10-6
Bears 3-13


 4 years ago '04        #179
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2348 2348
 Veno da Don said:
Why you tryna throw me under the bus Bisc? I thought we were better then that. I stopped with the avy bets after all the homo sh*t from last season and dont sit here and say sh*t cause I rocked them f*ggy avys that yall loved so much on 4 separate occasions.

Why would I not support my WS baseball team? My Lions are always first priority quit with that sh*t.

This year Lions 11-5
Packers 10-6
Vikings 10-6
Bears 3-13


d!ck sucking Lions gif is forever >

Veno, your homer levels are off the meter right now with your predictions but I won't even hate on that. You've been watching a lot of Jesse Jackson videos lately so "keep hope alive"

Bruh, I don't even make this sh*t up. You're team is not even in the equation and never is: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000218278/Who-will-dethrone-the-king-in-the-NFC-North
 4 years ago '04        #180
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2348 2348
Back on topic...


[video - click to view]


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
BLACK PANTHER - Martin Freeman Confirmed Set Photos Surface
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
David Ayer just posted this on his Twitter
67 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Review
10 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Jan 22 - General Mattis has already executed 31 air strikes on ISIS
247 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Know you want waves like Pumper... Waves for Babes
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy