2008 Detroit Lions 0-16 Season 5 year Anniversary Appreciation Thread

most viewed right now
After you die, your brain knows you’re dead, terrifying study reveals
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The Game Responds to Allegations That He Got 15-Year-Old Girl Pregnan..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - College student arrested for putting toilet water in her room..
45 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #81
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,473 | Props total: 3721 3721
 VerbalAssassin said:
A regular season record right? That's cool. It's Not like any 9ers' fans have to worry about CJ breaking any of Rice's postseason records anytime soon. All those TD catches and not a single one on the Niners

One Lions' fan brings up Seattle and here you are bringing up St. Louis which is funny considering how DET got straight up RINSED by the Cardinals (not the 4-0 Cards, the losers of 9 straight before y'all showed up Cards )...can't speak on DET beating SF unless we speak on whether the Sega Saturn will be better than the Sony PlayStation or that new episode of "Home Improvement" (Ooh a Detroit reference)

Bragging about CJ breaking Rice's record. Easy to do when you're the only option Matt StaffYugo (he ain't Ford tough) looks to for 60 minutes.

[pic - click to view]

it's a fu*king wrap...

lions fans reading this like

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #82
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,757 | Props total: 1236 1236
^ wtf are those girls upset about?
 4 years ago '07        #83
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 14 14
 verbalassassin said:
that's the best you can do!? Last i checked, we still sit atop our division. And that's so cute that you're having to use that game as a way to "hurt my feelings" But since you're trying to be funny...

[pic - click to view]

haven't beaten us since the playstation 1 was 2 weeks old! Life's a bi*ch ain't it?
 verbalassassin said:
life is harsh, hug me, don't reject me
 verbalassassin said:
a regular season record right? That's cool. It's not like any 9ers' fans have to worry about cj breaking any of rice's postseason records anytime soon. All those td catches and not a single one on the niners

One lions' fan brings up seattle and here you are bringing up st. Louis which is funny considering how det got straight up rinsed by the cardinals (not the 4-0 cards, the losers of 9 straight before y'all showed up cards )...can't speak on det beating sf unless we speak on whether the sega saturn will be better than the sony playstation or that new episode of "home improvement" (ooh a detroit reference)

Bragging about cj breaking rice's record. Easy to do when you're the only option matt staffyugo (he ain't ford tough) looks to for 60 minutes.

[video - click to view]

read it all while playing this
 4 years ago '06        #84
Honolulu Blue 31 heat pts31
space
space
$17,389 | Props total: 998 998
 VerbalAssassin said:
A regular season record right? That's cool. It's Not like any 9ers' fans have to worry about CJ breaking any of Rice's postseason records anytime soon. All those TD catches and not a single one on the Niners

One Lions' fan brings up Seattle and here you are bringing up St. Louis which is funny considering how DET got straight up RINSED by the Cardinals (not the 4-0 Cards, the losers of 9 straight before y'all showed up Cards )...can't speak on DET beating SF unless we speak on whether the Sega Saturn will be better than the Sony PlayStation or that new episode of "Home Improvement" (Ooh a Detroit reference)

Bragging about CJ breaking Rice's record. Easy to do when you're the only option Matt StaffYugo (he ain't Ford tough) looks to for 60 minutes.
StaffYugo? Wow that was corny.

Lions season was done and over with when they laid down for the Cards, who had something to prove after suffering their worst loss in franchise history.

I will give you a pass, though. You are one of the VERY FEW Niners fans that were vocally supportive in their prior years, before the squad actually got some direction from Harbaugh. Can't say the same for the rest of these bandwagon jumping f*ggots from San Mand!ckso.

But the jokes on you since your HC is a Michigan man so every time you sh*t on Detroit you're sh*tting on yourself since he's from here
 4 years ago '08        #85
VerbalAssassin 98 heat pts98 OP
space
space
$15,847 | Props total: 2246 2246
 Comic Book Guy said:
StaffYugo? Wow that was corny.

Lions season was done and over with when they laid down for the Cards, who had something to prove after suffering their worst loss in franchise history.

I will give you a pass, though. You are one of the VERY FEW Niners fans that were vocally supportive in their prior years, before the squad actually got some direction from Harbaugh. Can't say the same for the rest of these bandwagon jumping f*ggots from San Mand!ckso.

But the jokes on you since your HC is a Michigan man so every time you sh*t on Detroit you're sh*tting on yourself since he's from here
The University of Michigan is in Ann Arbor, not Detroit. Your geography skills need work Anyway, God bless you for standing tall for your Lions through the Magnificent Matt Millen Era.
 4 years ago '10        #86
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,230 | Props total: 93 93
 VerbalAssassin said:

That ps1 was amazing though son you aint lion with that one.

Too much ether in your last few posts
 4 years ago '06        #87
Honolulu Blue 31 heat pts31
space
space
$17,389 | Props total: 998 998
 VerbalAssassin said:
The University of Michigan is in Ann Arbor, not Detroit. Your geography skills need work Anyway, God bless you for standing tall for your Lions through the Magnificent Matt Millen Era.
San Francisco to Santa Clara = 45 miles
Detroit to Ann Arbor = 43 miles

I'll give you some time to round up some funny gifs to try and respond.
 4 years ago '08        #88
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
San Francisco to Santa Clara = 45 miles
Detroit to Ann Arbor = 43 miles

I'll give you some time to round up some funny gifs to try and respond.
No funny .gifs needed. No matter how much you want to say it is, Ann Arbor is NOT Detroit. The Wolverines never played/don't play in the Pontiac Silverdome/Ford Field. Keep grasping at straws though, slugger
 4 years ago '07        #89
space
space
comic just let it go man
 4 years ago '04        #90
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,467 | Props total: 774 774
No Bucs fan should participate in this thread.
 4 years ago '07        #91
space
space
 grydlok said:
No Bucs fan should participate in this thread.
why not?
 4 years ago '11        #92
Da Truth23 89 heat pts89
space
space
$5,012 | Props total: 2422 2422
I love my city.

Two year later we went 10-6

We still improving y'all will see us in the Super Bowl this year
 4 years ago '10        #93
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,507 | Props total: 46 46
Comic Book Guy, it's no sense in arguing with him my dude. Let 'em talk sh*t. It's all good.

Plus, going 0-16 will make winning the super-bowl even better.
 4 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 Matrix said:
Comic Book Guy, it's no sense in arguing with him my dude. Let 'em talk sh*t. It's all good.

boy oh boy if this thread backfires

fu*k it n*ggas..come get me
 4 years ago '08        #95
space
space
 Da Truth23 said:
I love my city.

Two year later we went 10-6

We still improving y'all will see us in the Super Bowl this year
 Matrix said:

These kids have moxie
 4 years ago '04        #96
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,669 | Props total: 176 176
n*ggas is actually rejoicing in the pain of one organizations fans and team..

I mean... jokes is jokes... and admittedly we deserve the razzing

but this sh*t......

I can't fathom the mindset of some of you so called football fans...

yes .. if I were in the other shoes.. I would joke around a bit.. but to actively rejoice and take delight in one team perpetual downfall is beyond words...

In the immaculate words of 2Chainz "fu*k Ya'll"

Lions Hoe!!!

#TeamLionBlood till the death of me
#RestoreTheRoar

4 years ago '07        #97
space
space
 .Mase Da Rula. said:

but this sh*t......

yes .. if I were in the other shoes.. I would joke around a bit.. but to actively rejoice and take delight in one team perpetual downfall is beyond words...

Lions Hoe!!!

#RestoreTheRoar

oh give me a fu*king break
 4 years ago '04        #98
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,467 | Props total: 774 774
 Pistol Peter said:
why not?
All time streak is still belongs to them
 4 years ago '05        #99
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,520 | Props total: 141 141
 .Mase Da Rula. said:

but this sh*t......

Lions Hoe!!!

#RestoreTheRoar

GTFO with that s**t this is BX this is how it goes just take it in stride. All through the Bountygate, Spygate, Seahawks Adderall case and everything else guys poked fun at the Saints, Patriots, and Seahawks organizations so now its the Lions' turn 0-16!!!!
 4 years ago '04        #100
biscuit 63 heat pts63
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 2520 2520
 .Mase Da Rula. said:

but this sh*t......

Lions Hoe!!!

#RestoreTheRoar

Dawg...

Are you new to BXSC?

I'm being serious.

Cause if you don't know about the NFC North or our open hatred, best ta gets ta learnin'!!! Also, you might want to chill out with the save a hoe statements bruh.

0-16... Cheers to another one this year. Let's just say this 0-16 is for Barry. I mean, he is on the cover of the new Madden

Last edited by biscuit; 07-12-2013 at 10:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
34 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
86 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
111 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Cute or Ugly? You decide....
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Video of Jeremy Lin knee injury
218 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
65 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Heath Ledger Got Christian Bale To Actually Punch Him While Shooting ..
28 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy