2008 Detroit Lions 0-16 Season 5 year Anniversary Appreciation Thread

most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside 50 cent v.s GAME
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Westbrook on Zaza: Imma get his ass back, I don't play that game
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Jan 19 - 8 Countries so cheap you won't need to work
8 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #61
VerbalAssassin 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 8 8
HOT TOPIC!!!!!



 07-11-2013, 05:26 PM         #62
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What ever happened to Orlovsky?
 4 years ago '05        #63
b_eazy 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$16,658 | Props total: 955 955
fu*k up n*gga & worry about your own division...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



 4 years ago '09        #64
5_star_smitty|m 202 heat pts202
space
avatar space
space
$43,886 | Props total: 2026 2026
 b_eazy said:
fu*k up n*gga & worry about your own division...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



so a big hit is being thrown back in a 9ers fans face (who saw his team narrowly lose in the superbowl), by a fan of a team in a thread celebrating his teams notorious 0-16 season...

seems logical




  80 - 37 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 23 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 822-391, Rank #12 | Aug 15: 1926-1085, Rank #10 | Aug 14: 1285-843, Rank #7 | Aug 13: 813-604, Rank #5 | Aug 12: 1128-726, Rank #6 | Aug 11: 1860-1212, Rank #8 | Aug 10: 1745-1048, Rank #8 *
 4 years ago '09        #65
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$40,119 | Props total: 1279 1279
As bad as the Bengals franchise has been, they have never reached a mark this low, go to win less in a season
 4 years ago '04        #66
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$8,930 | Props total: 607 607
Such a smudge on Detroit legacy. Its terrible. Why did u have to bring dis up?!
 4 years ago '09        #68
circleofpurple 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$5,807 | Props total: 6935 6935
fu*k this thread
 4 years ago '11        #69
Da Truth23 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 1115 1115
fu*k all y'all
It was Jon Kitna's fault
 4 years ago '08        #70
VerbalAssassin 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 8 8
 b_eazy said:
fu*k up n*gga & worry about your own division...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



THAT'S the best you can do!? Last I checked, we still sit atop our division. And that's so cute that you're having to use that game as a way to "hurt my feelings" But since you're trying to be funny...


































[pic - click to view]

Haven't beaten us since the PLAYSTATION 1 was 2 weeks old! Life's a bi*ch ain't it?


Last edited by VerbalAssassin; 07-11-2013 at 09:52 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #71
GrezyNclean 166 heat pts166
space
avatar space
space
$7,397 | Props total: 220 220
fu*k THIS THREAD
 4 years ago '04        #72
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,759 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k ALL YOU HOE a.ss n*ggaS
 4 years ago '06        #73
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$16,815 | Props total: 315 315
 VerbalAssassin said:
THAT'S the best you can do!? Last I checked, we still sit atop our division. And that's so cute that you're having to use that game as a way to "hurt my feelings" But since you're trying to be funny...
































[pic - click to view]

Haven't beaten us since the PLAYSTATION 1 was 2 weeks old! Life's a bi*ch ain't it?
Calvin broke Jerrys record last year. Ain't nobody worried about the 9ers. A team that can't even beat the Rams Your coach gets a pass for being a Michigan man, better hope Crabtree gets healthy quick or else Kaepernick gonna be running for his life all season
 4 years ago '08        #74
VerbalAssassin 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 8 8
 cold_young_thug said:
Such a smudge on Detroit legacy. Its terrible. Why did u have to bring dis up?!
 circleofpurple said:
fu*k this thread
 Da Truth23 said:
fu*k all y'all
It was Jon Kitna's fault
 GrezyNclean said:
fu*k THIS THREAD
 dtownboy313 said:
fu*k ALL YOU HOE a.ss n*ggaS
Life is harsh, hug me, don't reject me
 4 years ago '10        #75
ColeWorld 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$10,344 | Props total: 910 910
Glad we put the final nail in the coffin
 4 years ago '04        #76
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2348 2348
 VerbalAssassin said:
THAT'S the best you can do!? Last I checked, we still sit atop our division. And that's so cute that you're having to use that game as a way to "hurt my feelings" But since you're trying to be funny...


































[pic - click to view]

Haven't beaten us since the PLAYSTATION 1 was 2 weeks old! Life's a bi*ch ain't it?


 VerbalAssassin said:
Life is harsh, hug me, don't reject me
I'm


SCREAMIN'!!!!!

 4 years ago '04        #77
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2348 2348
Yooooo... Where's the, "My Detroit Lions are gonna win it all this year" thread
 4 years ago '08        #78
VerbalAssassin 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 8 8
 Comic Book Guy said:
Calvin broke Jerrys record last year. Ain't nobody worried about the 9ers. A team that can't even beat the Rams Your coach gets a pass for being a Michigan man, better hope Crabtree gets healthy quick or else Kaepernick gonna be running for his life all season
A regular season record right? That's cool. It's Not like any 9ers' fans have to worry about CJ breaking any of Rice's postseason records anytime soon. All those TD catches and not a single one on the Niners

One Lions' fan brings up Seattle and here you are bringing up St. Louis which is funny considering how DET got straight up RINSED by the Cardinals (not the 4-0 Cards, the losers of 9 straight before y'all showed up Cards )...can't speak on DET beating SF unless we speak on whether the Sega Saturn will be better than the Sony PlayStation or that new episode of "Home Improvement" (Ooh a Detroit reference)

Bragging about CJ breaking Rice's record. Easy to do when you're the only option Matt StaffYugo (he ain't Ford tough) looks to for 60 minutes.
 4 years ago '11        #79
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 470 470
 SLUTBANGER410 said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '12        #80
Trapaveli 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$6,367 | Props total: 983 983
 VerbalAssassin said:
A regular season record right? That's cool. It's Not like any 9ers' fans have to worry about CJ breaking any of Rice's postseason records anytime soon. All those TD catches and not a single one on the Niners

One Lions' fan brings up Seattle and here you are bringing up St. Louis which is funny considering how DET got straight up RINSED by the Cardinals (not the 4-0 Cards, the losers of 9 straight before y'all showed up Cards )...can't speak on DET beating SF unless we speak on whether the Sega Saturn will be better than the Sony PlayStation or that new episode of "Home Improvement" (Ooh a Detroit reference)

Bragging about CJ breaking Rice's record. Easy to do when you're the only option Matt StaffYugo (he ain't Ford tough) looks to for 60 minutes.
VerbalAssasian is ruthless

Ya'll aint even in the same division
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Margot Robbie transforms into figure skater Tonya Harding for biopic r..
37 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Barack Obama 4's
63 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside I hear Nintendo out here fu*king up already Hm ?..
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside New Injustice 2 Trailer with New Character Reveals
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy