2008 Detroit Lions 0-16 Season 5 year Anniversary Appreciation Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel G-Checks Charlamagne Tha God On AIR!!
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 23 - 5 teens who threw a rock off overpass charged with 2nd-degree..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Gucci really winning right now
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it's fake, I don't think I care this time....
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #521
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2739 2739
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 4 years ago '08        #522
VerbalAssassin 98 heat pts98 OP
space
space
$15,847 | Props total: 2249 2249
 Veno da Don said:
Banga you see it coming. Bears going for 4th
 Veno da Don said:
Why you tryna throw me under the bus Bisc? I thought we were better then that. I stopped with the avy bets after all the homo sh*t from last season and dont sit here and say sh*t cause I rocked them f*ggy avys that yall loved so much on 4 separate occasions.

Why would I not support my WS baseball team? My Lions are always first priority quit with that sh*t.

This year Lions 11-5
Packers 10-6
Vikings 10-6
Bears 3-13

dtownboy313 said:
Man i can't wait until Kaepernick has a season ending knee injury and seattle wins the division....This thread will be bumped
 Veno da Don said:
And this year we win the Super Bowl a you haters can eat a d!ck

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #523
space
space
 beigebabie said:
last time i read this thread it was at 4 pages now 19 ?

n*ggas is really dogging us like that?

I can not wait to bump this thread after we make the playoffs & make it further than all you fu*k n*ggas!
You got your playoff tickets in the mail too?

VerbalAssassin said:
So you'll never see a division title ever again, back-to-back winning seasons ever again, much less a SB berth and even much less a SB win
I mean, how easy was it for me (or anybody) to see this coming?

old english D said:
lol at never seeing a division title ever again?? really??
Yes, really

torious said:

1-15 Thanks for the official Lions season thread Verbal
You are so welcome...so very VERY welcome

beigebabie said:
n*ggas styling on verbal like
[pic - click to view]

That didn't last very long now did it?

Veno da Don said:
Yo VA you looking like the Frisco jinx right now ya bish:
Hi VENO. Niners are in the playoffs. I'm such the Frisco jinx. Where's Detroit headed...ya bish
 4 years ago '05        #524
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 141 141
 VerbalAssassin said:
It's as easy as 1-23
 4 years ago '08        #525
Eagles All Day 86 heat pts86
space
space
$32,366 | Props total: 11557 11557
No mercy
 4 years ago '09        #526
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,483 | Props total: 3732 3732
 Eagles All Day said:
Stafford just threw another interception
 VerbalAssassin said:
It's as easy as 1-23
or 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...

as in 8 consecutive December losses for Stafford.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #527
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
or 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...

as in 8 consecutive December losses for Stafford.

[pic - click to view]

StafFRAUD

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #528
biscuit 64 heat pts64
space
space
$18,392 | Props total: 2592 2592
This is what the Detroit Lions make people do. It is what it is

[video - click to view]

The hope they have at the start season and their dumb posts make it worse

Last edited by biscuit; 12-25-2013 at 12:48 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #529
space
space
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Just close your eyes and pretend it's Wild Card Weekend
 4 years ago '08        #530
space
space
 old english D said:

[pic - click to view]

VA never finished his "weekly recap of the 5 year anniversary"

too busy sulking in his v*gina tears
 old english D said:
paging v*gina a.ssasshat
I keep finding so many gems in this thread.

Veno da Don said:

Hey the homies said they would be busy during the game i felt it was only right. Plenty of times during the season im drunk at the bar or tailgating and can't rep for my boys on gameday it's all G.

As for the Bears I they still have a legit wild card chance, the NFC West and South will play each other out. Im not sold on the 9ers.

Its all VA fault

And the thread will continue to be bumped until this historic anniversary season is completed
To recap:

49ers are 11-4 and IN the playoffs...I'll eat the charge for that

And
[pic - click to view]

at Veno's last line. You muthafu*kin' right this thread will be bumped until your historic anniversary season is completed...and sometime after that too.
 4 years ago '06        #531
Honolulu Blue 31 heat pts31
space
space
$17,393 | Props total: 1015 1015
you wont be around if the 9ers lose in the playoffs, just like every other loss this season. coward
 4 years ago '08        #532
space
space
 old english D said:
you wont be around if the 9ers lose in the playoffs, just like every other loss this season. coward
Listen to you trying to change it up after being so chesty at that magical 6-3 run the Lions were on Oh you were all up in this thread all brolic and coming up with corny nicknames for my screenname (v*gina a.ssasshat? Lame fu*ker). Then reality set in and the Lions remembered who they truly are and collapsed in epic fashion. Bears and Packers were on the M*A*S*H unit and Detroit couldn't even get it done This thread is a culmination of how all of you BX Lions fans lost BEFORE the season started and BEFORE the season ended. Thank you so very very much for being you Old English(mens) D(ick in your mouth)
 4 years ago '06        #533
space
space
 VerbalAssassin said:
Listen to you trying to change it up after being so chesty at that magical 6-3 run the Lions were on Oh you were all up in this thread all brolic and coming up with corny nicknames for my screenname (v*gina a.ssasshat? Lame fu*ker). Then reality set in and the Lions remembered who they truly are and collapsed in epic fashion. Bears and Packers were on the M*A*S*H unit and Detroit couldn't even get it done This thread is a culmination of how all of you BX Lions fans lost BEFORE the season started and BEFORE the season ended. Thank you so very very much for being you Old English(mens) D(ick in your mouth)
You're making fun of a team for losing thats famous for losing

Pretty original, lets go down to the homeless shelter and make fun of people for being broke

Or better yet lets go down to the bar and make fun of all the drunks for being drunks

Lions started off good and didnt get it done when it mattered, its happened before, you're not gonna find a single Lions fan who says theyre surprised.. if they do, they haven't been a fan for long. All in all it was a good season, the Cowboys game was awesome, besides the loss the Eagles game was like nothing I've ever seen before, and I went to the Browns game in Cleveland which is the only AFC North team we beat this year.

I've been here through the good and the bad, mostly bad, but nonetheless still here. Came in and gave props after almost every loss. You? You ducking threads when you lose to teams like the Colts, or the Saints or Panthers just goes to show you're a coward.. fairweathered fan.. and I don't even gotta say that for anyone to realize because your track record speaks for itself if the 9ers dont win it all you'll be hiding for a while cause you cant take the loss like a man

All beef aside, you come up with the corniest jokes.. I know I'm not the only person to point that out to you too. Like at least I laugh at Bears fans, or Packers fans, or even Seahawks, Patriots, Giants and Ravens fans, they're actually funny but you?? Nah.. I don't think anyone laughs at your jokes except the other 9ers fans who have to cosign you anyways
 4 years ago '04        #534
biscuit 64 heat pts64
space
space
$18,392 | Props total: 2592 2592
 old english D said:

Pretty original, lets go down to the homeless shelter and make fun of people for being broke

Or better yet lets go down to the bar and make fun of all the drunks for being drunks
You just compared Lions fans to homeless people and drunks

Your L tolerance is AMAZING. You just keep on spitting them out so naturally.

Last edited by biscuit; 12-26-2013 at 11:18 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #535
space
space
 old english D said:

Lions started off good and didnt get it done when it mattered, its happened before, you're not gonna find a single Lions fan who says theyre surprised.. if they do, they haven't been a fan for long. All in all it was a good season, the Cowboys game was awesome, besides the loss the Eagles game was like nothing I've ever seen before, and I went to the Browns game in Cleveland which is the only AFC North team we beat this year.

I've been here through the good and the bad, mostly bad, but nonetheless still here. Came in and gave props after almost every loss. You? You ducking threads when you lose to teams like the Colts, or the Saints or Panthers just goes to show you're a coward.. fairweathered fan.. and I don't even gotta say that for anyone to realize because your track record speaks for itself if the 9ers dont win it all you'll be hiding for a while cause you cant take the loss like a man

All beef aside, you come up with the corniest jokes.. I know I'm not the only person to point that out to you too. Like at least I laugh at Bears fans, or Packers fans, or even Seahawks, Patriots, Giants and Ravens fans, they're actually funny but you?? Nah.. I don't think anyone laughs at your jokes except the other 9ers fans who have to cosign you anyways
Umm, may want to check the Colts, Saints, and Panthers threads...I'm there buddy and I propped their fanbase for winning after the game is done so nice try.

And nobody laughs at my jokes? Have you not been reading this thread in its entirety? There's quite a few non-9ers posters who've propped me and laughed all through this thread (hell go back a page or two). Son, I've watched you get embarrassed left and right in threads due to your stupidity so you're not one to pass judgment on anyone in BX (some of it by me). At the end of the day, I made you catch feelings because of this thread and you've been stalking me ever since in any thread that I'm in (and even resorting to propping me to diss me secretly).
 12-26-2013, 11:17 AM         #536
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand n*ggas...in all seriousness are y'all hype to be playing 1 more game than us this season? Like forreal forreal? All this cause y'all get to play one more game though?

And this croissant eatin n*gga ain't even gon make the playoffs Brandon Marshall still hasn't played in a playoff game so let's keep that streak alive
 4 years ago '06        #537
space
space
 biscuit said:
You just compared Lions fans to homeless people and drunks :kfhah:

4 years ago '08        #538
space
space
 biscuit said:
You just compared Lions fans to homeless people and drunks

Just when you think he's said the dumbest thing he keeps typing
 12-26-2013, 11:53 AM         #539
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
The football gods handed you the division and you still couldn't take it
Football gods?

[pic - click to view]

We don't play the games n*gga we watch em
 4 years ago '05        #540
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 141 141
Damn this thread is still going
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine tearing this up from the back!!! Anybody have a name?
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside These days these new girls be makin me nervous
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Apple is dying, and this guy eloquently lays out the case
67 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member flies 6000 miles from Barcelona to Las Vegas to meet a gi..
372 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas what the fu-k is going on at neogaf?
119 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Burger King just released one of the best anti-bullying PSAs I've ever ..
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Indian but shes not from Cleveland
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Karmabirdfly Tatted Up
36 comments
1 day ago