2008 Detroit Lions 0-16 Season 5 year Anniversary Appreciation Thread

most viewed right now
 185
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 139
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside 38yr Old Filthy Thot Pays Teen $300 For Pipe, Gave Him Her Credit Card..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
16 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #201
Veno da Don 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$19,635 | Props total: 2488 2488
 Cloud 420 said:
Did a Chicago Bears fan just post this?

See I like I said delusional.

[video - click to view]


 4 years ago '04        #202
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,759 | Props total: 5 5
Man i can't wait until Kaepernick has a season ending knee injury and seattle wins the division....This thread will be bumped
 4 years ago '12        #203
Cloud 420 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$17,034 | Props total: 8364 8364
 Veno da Don said:


fu*k around with them fu*k arounds and fu*k around....
 4 years ago '08        #204
VerbalAssassin 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,269 | Props total: 859 859
 dtownboy313 said:
Man i can't wait until Kaepernick has a season ending knee injury and seattle wins the division....This thread will be bumped
What does THAT have to do with your team's anniversary though?
 4 years ago '04        #205
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,759 | Props total: 5 5
 VerbalAssassin said:
What does THAT have to do with your team's anniversary though?
sh*t.....n*ggas running around here like they been doing this sh*t....the jimmy ray and mike singletary days are not that far removed....you n*ggas was running around this bi*ch humble now n*ggas poking they chest out...
 4 years ago '08        #206
VerbalAssassin 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,269 | Props total: 859 859
 dtownboy313 said:
sh*t.....n*ggas running around here like they been doing this sh*t....the jimmy ray and mike singletary days are not that far removed....you n*ggas was running around this bi*ch humble now n*ggas poking they chest out...
Didn't matter what HC/OC we had, y'all still couldn't beat us. May not have had much to crow about during the Erickson-Nolan-Singletary era, but at least we knew a W vs. y'all was guaranteed.

And don't even act like your fanbase has been the most humble. Y'all win 10 games and all of a sudden y'all think you're hot sh*t.
 4 years ago '04        #207
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,759 | Props total: 5 5
 VerbalAssassin said:
Didn't matter what HC/OC we had, y'all still couldn't beat us. May not have had much to crow about during the Erickson-Nolan-Singletary era, but at least we knew a W vs. y'all was guaranteed.

And don't even act like your fanbase has been the most humble. Y'all win 10 games and all of a sudden y'all think you're hot sh*t.
you n*ggas k!ll me....how you tryna sh*t on n*ggas when yall just became relevant again?? Niners n*ggas used to winning superbowls....why you on the lions d!ck is what I don't understand...Its other sh*t you should be focused on....like how to avenge a pathetic superbowl performance(lost money because of you n*ggas) with the most talent in the league.... why we can't talk about that?? how do yall beat a seahawks team that has just as much talent, a up and coming rams team.....let's talk football my n*gga.....n*ggas priorities all fu*ked up around this bi*ch
 4 years ago '12        #208
Cloud 420 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$17,034 | Props total: 8364 8364
Yeah how long ago was it when the 49ers had the 7th pick in the draft and took Aldon Smith. n*ggas memories is terrible in here.

I couldve swore them n*ggas went 6-10 and had the 7th pick in the draft.
 4 years ago '06        #209
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 608 608
 VerbalAssassin said:
Didn't matter what HC/OC we had, y'all still couldn't beat us. May not have had much to crow about during the Erickson-Nolan-Singletary era, but at least we knew a W vs. y'all was guaranteed.

And don't even act like your fanbase has been the most humble. Y'all win 10 games and all of a sudden y'all think you're hot sh*t.
wow, so even if your season was a waste, if you beat the lions you were happy? thats flattering, really.
 4 years ago '04        #210
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,587 | Props total: 141 141
 Comic Book Guy said:
wow, so even if your season was a waste, if you beat the lions you were happy? thats flattering, really.


that so fu*kin sad.. its funny
 4 years ago '06        #211
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$30,871 | Props total: 3568 3568
 Cloud 420 said:
Sonmeone didnt watch a Vikings game. Adrian Peterson ring a bell?


Stafford is a better QB than Ponder and Cutler. You're kidding right.
when stafford wins a meaningful game (against a winning team) then you can talk about ponder (who has MULTIPLE times )




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 265 (+48) 
  Career: | Aug 14: 1-0, Rank #474 | Aug 12: 1-1, Rank #832 | Aug 11: 2-2, Rank #801 | Aug 10: 73-38, Rank #99 | Aug 09: 2-2, Rank #404 | Aug 08: 12-6, Rank #342 *
 4 years ago '08        #212
VerbalAssassin 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,269 | Props total: 859 859
 banga said:
when stafford wins a meaningful game (against a winning team) then you can talk about ponder (who has MULTIPLE times )
Outplayed SF () and GB in Week 17 so that's 2 right there
 4 years ago '06        #213
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$30,871 | Props total: 3568 3568
 VerbalAssassin said:
Outplayed SF () and GB in Week 17 so that's 2 right there
houston
chicago

but who's counting




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 265 (+48) 
  Career: | Aug 14: 1-0, Rank #474 | Aug 12: 1-1, Rank #832 | Aug 11: 2-2, Rank #801 | Aug 10: 73-38, Rank #99 | Aug 09: 2-2, Rank #404 | Aug 08: 12-6, Rank #342 *
 4 years ago '12        #214
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$7,102 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Veno da Don said:


 4 years ago '04        #215
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,759 | Props total: 5 5
 banga said:
when stafford wins a meaningful game (against a winning team) then you can talk about ponder (who has MULTIPLE times )
sh*t it's easy to win when you throwing 15 times and handing off 40 times.....is he ever gon drive the bus or just game manage???
 4 years ago '06        #216
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$30,871 | Props total: 3568 3568
 dtownboy313 said:
sh*t it's easy to win when you throwing 15 times and handing off 40 times.....is he ever gon drive the bus or just game manage ???
how much more is stafford doing by forcing ducks to calvin johnson every play?
don't act like stafford is out here getting his brees on




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 265 (+48) 
  Career: | Aug 14: 1-0, Rank #474 | Aug 12: 1-1, Rank #832 | Aug 11: 2-2, Rank #801 | Aug 10: 73-38, Rank #99 | Aug 09: 2-2, Rank #404 | Aug 08: 12-6, Rank #342 *
 07-17-2013, 07:54 PM         #217
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my n*ggas....we gon have a classic thread dedicated to us

trainin camp aint even here and n*ggas tryna throw salt
 4 years ago '04        #218
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,759 | Props total: 5 5
 banga said:
how much more is stafford doing by forcing ducks to calvin johnson every play?
don't act like stafford is out here getting his brees on
he doing more than yo noddle arm quarterback...atleast he can FORCE the ball.....i mean then again maybe yall can win like that....trent dilfer won like that so hey anything is possible


Last edited by dtownboy313; 07-17-2013 at 08:34 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #219
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$79,472 | Props total: 6873 6873
 SmooveDude said:
my n*ggas....we gon have a classic thread dedicated to us

trainin camp aint even here and n*ggas tryna throw salt
 4 years ago '04        #220
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,175 | Props total: 2358 2358
 Veno da Don said:
Dont fu*king ask about us saying "The Lions will win the Superbowl this year" thats are thing it's what we do.
Awwwwwww FACK!!!

Not much success at that since the formation of your franchise

It's what we do... I... Just... Can't...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
May 26 - Americans who need jobs arenít going where the jobs are
38 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside The ass is fake, but my boner is real
30 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Wtf going on Keke Palmer ?
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Michael Bay's Beavis and Butthead
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Footage From The 1996 Compton Raid, Suge Knight's House & Weapons Seize..
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
ROLLS ROYCE SWEPTAIL for $13M. Who's copping??
63 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Meet the REAL Wack100
34 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy