2008 Detroit Lions 0-16 Season 5 year Anniversary Appreciation Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Bow Wow givin men advice n Gille responds
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
134 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Report: LeBron/Kyrie beef stemmed from incident involving Kyrie father
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Season Opener: Carmelo's Thunder vs Kristaps Knicks 10/19 8:00pm
403 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #181
VerbalAssassin 98 heat pts98 OP
space
space
$15,847 | Props total: 2249 2249
 biscuit said:
Back on topic...

And it's also been 20 years since the Lions' last division title
 4 years ago '04        #182
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,063 | Props total: 3249 3249
That gif was not of the Detroit Lions. VA main bi*ch must have gotten fu*ked by a DBoy on one of their OT trips.

Bisc all homerism aside I do feel like this is our year that 4-12 was the best thing that could happen for us not only did we load up with depth we also made key signing in the off-season. I really feel like we are the only team in the division that IMPROVED if we win the div or not I GUARANTEE WE WILL HAVE BETTER RECORD THEN THE SHYCLOWN BEARS. We already talked why in another thread bisc...
 4 years ago '12        #183
Cloud 420 70 heat pts70
space
space
$18,195 | Props total: 13073 13073
When the fu*k did Bears fan think they Patriots fans? Delusional a.ss fanbase.
 4 years ago '08        #184
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
That gif was not of the Detroit Lions. VA main bi*ch must have gotten fu*ked by a DBoy on one of their OT trips.

Bisc all homerism aside I do feel like this is our year that 4-12 was the best thing that could happen for us not only did we load up with depth we also made key signing in the off-season. I really feel like we are the only team in the division that IMPROVED if we win the div or not I GUARANTEE WE WILL HAVE BETTER RECORD THEN THE SHYCLOWN BEARS. We already talked why in another thread bisc...
That .gif is forever the .gif of the Detroit Lions for as long as you shall live....on BX
 4 years ago '04        #185
biscuit 64 heat pts64
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 2534 2534
 Cloud 420 said:
When the fu*k did Bears fan think they Patriots fans? Delusional a.ss fanbase.
We're delusional but you got Lions fans talkin about "You'll be sorry when we win the Super Bowl" :

Also, the d!ck sucking Lions gif is the new official Lions logo. It will be printed on shirts and put on the scoreboard after every touchdown an opposing team scores at Ford Field I've heard they are actually putting the d!ck sucking Lion logo on the helmets as well but I need confirmation. Anyone got a photo (or at least photoshop skills ) for confirmation?
 4 years ago '12        #186
Cloud 420 70 heat pts70
space
space
 biscuit said:
We're delusional but you got Lions fans talkin about "You'll be sorry when we win the Super Bowl" :

Also, the d!ck sucking Lions gif is the new official Lions logo. It will be printed on shirts and put on the scoreboard after every touchdown an opposing team scores at Ford Field I've heard they are actually putting the d!ck sucking Lion logo on the helmets as well but I need confirmation. Anyone got a photo (or at least photoshop skills ) for confirmation?
Im just saying bruh. Bears fans? Really Bears fan? The team with Jay Cutler as the face of the franchise?. Packer fans? Okay they just won a SB. But Vikings and Bears fans popping sh*t like they the gold standard of sucess is fu*king comedy.

Especially when Mr 0-16 Rod Marinelli was just on their damn staff.
 4 years ago '04        #187
biscuit 64 heat pts64
space
space
I'm just gonna back track a couple of posts dude. You called us quote:

"Delusional a.ss fanbase" correct

Here's the thread that actually spawned this current one we're in:

I'm not sure why Ronnie didn't want the roast to continue since he moved it to the streets but damn... Pot meet kettle...
 4 years ago '06        #188
Honolulu Blue 31 heat pts31
space
space
$17,389 | Props total: 998 998
well at least the bears fans can post that lions d!ck sucking gif for a reason now. they rightfully claim anything and everything that is CFL
 4 years ago '04        #189
biscuit 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Cloud 420 said:
Im just saying bruh. Bears fans? Really Bears fan? The team with Jay Cutler as the face of the franchise?. Packer fans? Okay they just won a SB. But Vikings and Bears fans popping sh*t like they the gold standard of sucess is fu*king comedy.

Especially when Mr 0-16 Rod Marinelli was just on their damn staff.
Your city is cursed bruh

Explain how Marinelli produced the number 1 defence in take aways last season and a top 5 defence for all the other seasons he was here and in your city 0-16

Also, when we're in a thread commemorating the 0-16 Lions we can pop all the sh*t we want. Shall I remind you, your past 5 seasons records have been...

0-16
2-14
6-10
10-6
4-12

While the Bears may not be the gold standard of success, we can easilly sh*t all over the Lions AT WILL in any thread we choose based on our recent records.

Ask me if I'm tryna kick knowledge, naw, I'm tryna kick the sh*t you need to learn though...
 4 years ago '06        #190
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,182 | Props total: 4996 4996
'the lions are the only team in the division that improved'

plus just about every other team in the NFL is the gold standard compared to the lions.
 4 years ago '12        #191
Cloud 420 70 heat pts70
space
space
 biscuit said:
Your city is cursed bruh

Explain how Marinelli produced the number 1 defence in take aways last season and a top 5 defence for all the other seasons he was here and in your city 0-16

Also, when we're in a thread commemorating the 0-16 Lions we can pop all the sh*t we want. Shall I remind you, your past 5 seasons records have been...

0-16
2-14
6-10
10-6
4-12

While the Bears may not be the gold standard of success, we can easilly sh*t all over the Lions AT WILL in any thread we choose based on our recent records.

Ask me if I'm tryna kick knowledge, naw, I'm tryna kick the sh*t you need to learn though...
Did you watch football in 2008? Do you even know we trotted out there as NFL players? Do you? That might have been the least talented team in history.

Does Jon Kitna ring a bell n*gga? Does it? The team was awful no sh*t.

Bears and Vikings fans? Really?
 4 years ago '04        #192
biscuit 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Cloud 420 said:
Did you watch football in 2008? Do you even know we trotted out there as NFL players? Do you? That might have been the least talented team in history.

Does Jon Kitna ring a bell n*gga? Does it? The team was awful no sh*t.

Bears and Vikings fans? Really?
Sounds like you're having a bad day.

4 years ago '12        #193
Cloud 420 70 heat pts70
space
space
This the same season that got us Matt Stafford. The second best QB in the division.
 4 years ago '08        #194
space
space
 Cloud 420 said:
This the same season that got us Matt Stafford. The second best QB in the division.

Packers won the division (Rodgers)
Vikings made the playoffs (Ponder)
Bears won 10 games (Cutler)
Lions won 4 games (none in the division) (Stafford)

How is Stafford the 2nd best QB in the division again?
 4 years ago '12        #195
Cloud 420 70 heat pts70
space
space
 VerbalAssassin said:

Vikings made the playoffs (Ponder)Bears won 10 games (Cutler)
Lions won 4 games (none in the division) (Stafford)

How is Stafford the 2nd best QB in the division again?
Sonmeone didnt watch a Vikings game. Adrian Peterson ring a bell?

Stafford is a better QB than Ponder and Cutler. You're kidding right.
 4 years ago '04        #196
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,063 | Props total: 3249 3249
Dont fu*king ask about us saying "The Lions will win the Superbowl this year" thats are thing it's what we do.

As for all this Shyclown pop off, you boys didn't make the playoffs last year fam, with a much healthier roster, got the absolute most you could get out of your secondary especially those corners, got older, lost your HC and Defensive mentor and Captain on Defense face of the franchise(I guess Briggs will takeover ) got older, have a new head coach bringing in a new philosophy in his rookie season, Forte and Hester

Lets talk about this season. What is going to happen? All yall really that confident or just using troll powers to cover up what about to happen to you bums
 4 years ago '04        #197
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,339 | Props total: 16037 16037
Just gone drop this here

Least they winning in something
 4 years ago '12        #198
Cloud 420 70 heat pts70
space
space
 killadre said:
Just gone drop this here

Least they winning in something
Did a Chicago Bears fan just post this?

See I like I said delusional.
 4 years ago '04        #199
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,339 | Props total: 16037 16037
 biscuit said:
Your city is cursed bruh

0-16
2-14
6-10
10-6
4-12

The type of ish that make your soul burn slow
 4 years ago '06        #200
Honolulu Blue 31 heat pts31
space
space
$17,389 | Props total: 998 998
 VerbalAssassin said:

Vikings made the playoffs (AP)
Bears won 10 games (Defense)
Lions won 4 games (Stafford)
fixed
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
116 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
37 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Days In Houston (Tsu)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Heath Ledger Got Christian Bale To Actually Punch Him While Shooting ..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - cable cartel strikes back - internet only price headed to at least $8..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
69 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy