2008 Detroit Lions 0-16 Season 5 year Anniversary Appreciation Thread

most viewed right now
 48
Video inside What My Chinese Wife Found Weird About America
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside piink__bombshell
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Master P got the hook up!!
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
92 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #181
VerbalAssassin 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 8 8
 biscuit said:
Back on topic...



And it's also been 20 years since the Lions' last division title
 4 years ago '04        #182
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 1757 1757
That gif was not of the Detroit Lions. VA main bi*ch must have gotten fu*ked by a DBoy on one of their OT trips.

Bisc all homerism aside I do feel like this is our year that 4-12 was the best thing that could happen for us not only did we load up with depth we also made key signing in the off-season. I really feel like we are the only team in the division that IMPROVED if we win the div or not I GUARANTEE WE WILL HAVE BETTER RECORD THEN THE SHYCLOWN BEARS. We already talked why in another thread bisc...
 4 years ago '12        #183
Cloud 420 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$15,604 | Props total: 4907 4907
When the fu*k did Bears fan think they Patriots fans? Delusional a.ss fanbase.
 4 years ago '08        #184
VerbalAssassin 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 8 8
 Veno da Don said:
That gif was not of the Detroit Lions. VA main bi*ch must have gotten fu*ked by a DBoy on one of their OT trips.

Bisc all homerism aside I do feel like this is our year that 4-12 was the best thing that could happen for us not only did we load up with depth we also made key signing in the off-season. I really feel like we are the only team in the division that IMPROVED if we win the div or not I GUARANTEE WE WILL HAVE BETTER RECORD THEN THE SHYCLOWN BEARS. We already talked why in another thread bisc...
That .gif is forever the .gif of the Detroit Lions for as long as you shall live....on BX
 4 years ago '04        #185
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2348 2348
 Cloud 420 said:
When the fu*k did Bears fan think they Patriots fans? Delusional a.ss fanbase.
We're delusional but you got Lions fans talkin about "You'll be sorry when we win the Super Bowl" :

Also, the d!ck sucking Lions gif is the new official Lions logo. It will be printed on shirts and put on the scoreboard after every touchdown an opposing team scores at Ford Field I've heard they are actually putting the d!ck sucking Lion logo on the helmets as well but I need confirmation. Anyone got a photo (or at least photoshop skills ) for confirmation?
 4 years ago '12        #186
Cloud 420 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$15,604 | Props total: 4907 4907
 biscuit said:
We're delusional but you got Lions fans talkin about "You'll be sorry when we win the Super Bowl" :

Also, the d!ck sucking Lions gif is the new official Lions logo. It will be printed on shirts and put on the scoreboard after every touchdown an opposing team scores at Ford Field I've heard they are actually putting the d!ck sucking Lion logo on the helmets as well but I need confirmation. Anyone got a photo (or at least photoshop skills ) for confirmation?
Im just saying bruh. Bears fans? Really Bears fan? The team with Jay Cutler as the face of the franchise?. Packer fans? Okay they just won a SB. But Vikings and Bears fans popping sh*t like they the gold standard of sucess is fu*king comedy.

Especially when Mr 0-16 Rod Marinelli was just on their damn staff.
 4 years ago '04        #187
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2348 2348
I'm just gonna back track a couple of posts dude. You called us quote:

"Delusional a.ss fanbase" correct

Here's the thread that actually spawned this current one we're in:

I'm not sure why Ronnie didn't want the roast to continue since he moved it to the streets but damn... Pot meet kettle...
 4 years ago '06        #188
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$16,826 | Props total: 354 354
well at least the bears fans can post that lions d!ck sucking gif for a reason now. they rightfully claim anything and everything that is CFL
 4 years ago '04        #189
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2348 2348
 Cloud 420 said:
Im just saying bruh. Bears fans? Really Bears fan? The team with Jay Cutler as the face of the franchise?. Packer fans? Okay they just won a SB. But Vikings and Bears fans popping sh*t like they the gold standard of sucess is fu*king comedy.

Especially when Mr 0-16 Rod Marinelli was just on their damn staff.
Your city is cursed bruh

Explain how Marinelli produced the number 1 defence in take aways last season and a top 5 defence for all the other seasons he was here and in your city 0-16

Also, when we're in a thread commemorating the 0-16 Lions we can pop all the sh*t we want. Shall I remind you, your past 5 seasons records have been...

0-16
2-14
6-10
10-6
4-12



While the Bears may not be the gold standard of success, we can easilly sh*t all over the Lions AT WILL in any thread we choose based on our recent records.

Ask me if I'm tryna kick knowledge, naw, I'm tryna kick the sh*t you need to learn though...
 4 years ago '06        #190
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$30,666 | Props total: 2346 2346
'the lions are the only team in the division that improved'

plus just about every other team in the NFL is the gold standard compared to the lions.




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 202 (+22) 
  Career: | Aug 14: 1-0, Rank #474 | Aug 12: 1-1, Rank #832 | Aug 11: 2-2, Rank #801 | Aug 10: 73-38, Rank #99 | Aug 09: 2-2, Rank #404 | Aug 08: 12-6, Rank #342 *
 4 years ago '12        #191
Cloud 420 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$15,604 | Props total: 4907 4907
 biscuit said:
Your city is cursed bruh

Explain how Marinelli produced the number 1 defence in take aways last season and a top 5 defence for all the other seasons he was here and in your city 0-16

Also, when we're in a thread commemorating the 0-16 Lions we can pop all the sh*t we want. Shall I remind you, your past 5 seasons records have been...

0-16
2-14
6-10
10-6
4-12



While the Bears may not be the gold standard of success, we can easilly sh*t all over the Lions AT WILL in any thread we choose based on our recent records.

Ask me if I'm tryna kick knowledge, naw, I'm tryna kick the sh*t you need to learn though...
Did you watch football in 2008? Do you even know we trotted out there as NFL players? Do you? That might have been the least talented team in history.

Does Jon Kitna ring a bell n*gga? Does it? The team was awful no sh*t.


Bears and Vikings fans? Really?
 4 years ago '04        #192
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2348 2348
 Cloud 420 said:
Did you watch football in 2008? Do you even know we trotted out there as NFL players? Do you? That might have been the least talented team in history.

Does Jon Kitna ring a bell n*gga? Does it? The team was awful no sh*t.


Bears and Vikings fans? Really?
Sounds like you're having a bad day.



























































 4 years ago '12        #193
Cloud 420 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$15,604 | Props total: 4907 4907
This the same season that got us Matt Stafford. The second best QB in the division.
 4 years ago '08        #194
VerbalAssassin 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 8 8
 Cloud 420 said:
This the same season that got us Matt Stafford. The second best QB in the division.


Packers won the division (Rodgers)
Vikings made the playoffs (Ponder)
Bears won 10 games (Cutler)
Lions won 4 games (none in the division) (Stafford)


How is Stafford the 2nd best QB in the division again?
 4 years ago '12        #195
Cloud 420 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$15,604 | Props total: 4907 4907
 VerbalAssassin said:


Packers won the division (Rodgers)
Vikings made the playoffs (Ponder)Bears won 10 games (Cutler)
Lions won 4 games (none in the division) (Stafford)


How is Stafford the 2nd best QB in the division again?
Sonmeone didnt watch a Vikings game. Adrian Peterson ring a bell?


Stafford is a better QB than Ponder and Cutler. You're kidding right.
 4 years ago '04        #196
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 1757 1757
Dont fu*king ask about us saying "The Lions will win the Superbowl this year" thats are thing it's what we do.

As for all this Shyclown pop off, you boys didn't make the playoffs last year fam, with a much healthier roster, got the absolute most you could get out of your secondary especially those corners, got older, lost your HC and Defensive mentor and Captain on Defense face of the franchise(I guess Briggs will takeover ) got older, have a new head coach bringing in a new philosophy in his rookie season, Forte and Hester


Lets talk about this season. What is going to happen? All yall really that confident or just using troll powers to cover up what about to happen to you bums
 4 years ago '04        #197
killadre 214 heat pts214
space
avatar space
space
$17,068 | Props total: 7462 7462
Just gone drop this here




Least they winning in something
 4 years ago '12        #198
Cloud 420 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$15,604 | Props total: 4907 4907
 killadre said:
Just gone drop this here




Least they winning in something
Did a Chicago Bears fan just post this?

See I like I said delusional.
 4 years ago '04        #199
killadre 214 heat pts214
space
avatar space
space
$17,068 | Props total: 7462 7462
 biscuit said:
Your city is cursed bruh

Explain how Marinelli produced the number 1 defence in take aways last season and a top 5 defence for all the other seasons he was here and in your city 0-16

Also, when we're in a thread commemorating the 0-16 Lions we can pop all the sh*t we want. Shall I remind you, your past 5 seasons records have been...

0-16
2-14
6-10
10-6
4-12



While the Bears may not be the gold standard of success, we can easilly sh*t all over the Lions AT WILL in any thread we choose based on our recent records.

Ask me if I'm tryna kick knowledge, naw, I'm tryna kick the sh*t you need to learn though...
The type of ish that make your soul burn slow
 4 years ago '06        #200
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$16,826 | Props total: 354 354
 VerbalAssassin said:


Packers won the division (Rodgers)
Vikings made the playoffs (AP)
Bears won 10 games (Defense)
Lions won 4 games (Stafford)
fixed
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
BLACK PANTHER - Martin Freeman Confirmed Set Photos Surface
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
David Ayer just posted this on his Twitter
67 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Know you want waves like Pumper... Waves for Babes
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Review
10 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Jan 22 - General Mattis has already executed 31 air strikes on ISIS
247 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy