Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #41
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 psylence2k said:
wasn't everyone on here calling Birdman a customer for Carter III and IV ?? and nobody thought that shyt was credible and called it wack.

This is why alot of Jay fans on here catch alotta shyt because they lack objectivity.
Oh, so NOW you n*ggas admit Birdman was buying those Carter albums?

For years you n*ggas been denying it adamantly. Now because it suits an argument that yall THINK works in your favor, yall ready to say that Birdman was buying them sh*ts..

Then you got the nerve to talk about a "lack of objectivity"

You n*ggas lost on so many levels
 4 years ago '04        #42
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
So Samsung bought a million copies to give out for free?
 4 years ago '11        #43
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,094 | Props total: 1336 1336
 WavyCrockett said:
thats bs yo
Whats the difference between that an the label buyin ya albums?
Wow some people have no basic business logic. Allow me to tell u the difference.

If a label bought records, it's to make the artist seem more popular than they actually are, BUT, if they went and bought CDs they are LOSING money. So it's pretty much a fu*k boy business move and makes no sense.

Samsung is a CUSTOMER, that bought a million copies. If u were selling ice cream and ur mum was sponsoring u. And she felt bad and bought 100 to make ur business seem good then that's a bad move. If u sold all ur ice cream to the local ice cream vendor to give out free, then u won.

I actually wanna see u reply. How old are u seriously that u couldn't see something this simple?
 07-09-2013, 04:41 PM         #44
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
wasn't everyone on here calling Birdman a customer for Carter III and IV ?? and nobody thought that shyt was credible and called it wack.

This is why alot of Jay fans on here catch alotta shyt because they lack objectivity.
thing is that sh*t came out of their pocket, Jay had this album (with expensive producers) paid off by just making a tablet commercial. Not only did they pay him to make the album, he's now keeping everything after.
 4 years ago '11        #45
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9470 9470
 psylence2k said:

How is this situation comparable at all?

Samsung gave out the albums and paid for the albums.
 07-09-2013, 04:42 PM         #46
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fen said:
Wow some people have no basic business logic. Allow me to tell u the difference.

If a label bought records, it's to make the artist seem more popular than they actually are, BUT, if they went and bought CDs they are LOSING money. So it's pretty much a fu*k boy business move and makes no sense.

Samsung is a CUSTOMER, that bought a million copies. If u were selling ice cream and ur mum was sponsoring u. And she felt bad and bought 100 to make ur business seem good then that's a bad move. If u sold all ur ice cream to the local ice cream vendor to give out free, then u won.

I actually wanna see u reply. How old are u seriously that u couldn't see something this simple?
n*gga nobody is talkin about this from a business standpoint, its from a standpoint of a big consumer buying an a.ssload of cd's instead of the fans. That sh*t aint legit.

I guess if Eminem decides to partner up wit Sony an they buy a million copies of his new album along wit the probable 7-800k he pushes first week that should be legit too right? Thats a fu*kin gimmick.

If sales aint mean sh*t before they DEFINITELY don't mean sh*t now if n*ggas are just getting big businesses to buy all their albums
 4 years ago '10        #47
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6712 6712
 BrooklynSwag said:
n*ggas putting astrisk next to Rappers albums now I've seen it all .

No one cares about the * you put next to his album

Who are you ?
n*gga who are you? I'm the dude who gave his opinion. You're the guy who claimed you don't care but still responded

Anyway...if cats are gonna clown Wayne for supposedly having baby buy a bunch of carter albums, then you better clown this. I don't really see it as a platinum album because dude had a deal with Samsung for them to buy the album for marketing purposes. It doesn't seem the same as a fan getting hype over the album and going to the store to buy it.

4 years ago '10        #48
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,850 | Props total: 8208 8208
this n*gga really own a basquiat painting tho? My n*gga is truly a inspiration. #picassobaby
 4 years ago '09        #49
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 Two02x3 said:
Cool plaque and all, but I'm not really feeling the whole new rules movement he got goin on. This "platinum" plaque has a big a.ss asterisk next to it because he had a corporation cop his sh*t in bulk as part of a marketing scheme.

Haven't even heard the album yet but Jay lost me years ago....
wtf...if you were selling........cookies and Samsung came to you and said bro, love the cookies we want 5 million dollars worth to give to our customers for free........your telling me you would give a fukk about an asterik

c'mon man......you sound crazy
 4 years ago '09        #50
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 WavyCrockett said:
n*gga nobody is talkin about this from a business standpoint, its from a standpoint of a big consumer buying an a.ssload of cd's instead of the fans. That sh*t aint legit.

I guess if Eminem decides to partner up wit Sony an they buy a million copies of his new album along wit the probable 7-800k he pushes first week that should be legit too right? Thats a fu*kin gimmick.

If sales aint mean sh*t before they DEFINITELY don't mean sh*t now if n*ggas are just getting big businesses to buy all their albums

isnt it crazy how rap fans, including me care so much about sponsor dollars, 1st week numbers, marketing plans, and executive decisions more then they do the music

that sh*t cray cray

but to me that sh*t is an inspirational story of an overrated rapper out of poverty that has single-handily changed the game, who you know can even be mentioned in the same sentence as jay when it comes to business and artistry
 4 years ago '11        #51
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
YOUNG!!!

#MyLaugh

CHUNG
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #52
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 4 years ago '12        #53
FrescoB 44 heat pts44
space
space
$9,420 | Props total: 20828 20828
First off I wanna thank my connect (Samsung), The most important person with all due respect
 4 years ago '13        #54
Dodgers 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 3114 3114
EASY
 4 years ago '06        #55
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,907 | Props total: 25799 25799
1.3 million in a week huh
 07-09-2013, 05:31 PM         #56
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope sh*t jigga lookin young in that pic
 4 years ago '07        #57
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
This is stupid. It shouldn't count because you know damn well 1 million people ain't buy that record. And 1 million people would never buy a jayz album the first week.

What happens when Apple buys 5 million records of eminems album?
 4 years ago '10        #58
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 1719 1719
4 pages in and we dont know who milk of magnesia is in the pic?? BX slipping... im'a need her twitter asap
 4 years ago '04        #59
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,487 | Props total: 7161 7161
 WavyCrockett said:

cankstoochie said:
This is stupid. It shouldn't count because you know damn well 1 million people ain't buy that record. And 1 million people would never buy a jayz album the first week.

What happens when Apple buys 5 million records of eminems album?
This is like corporations buying tickets for sporting events. The arena is still sold out and there's still a profit being made. The back and forth over how "legit" this is will (and should) go on. But this is the beginning of a new revenue stream for artists and eventually it will be as accepted as digital sales.

Jacc Blacc said:
isnt it crazy how rap fans, including me care so much about sponsor dollars, 1st week numbers, marketing plans, and executive decisions more then they do the music

that sh*t cray cray

but to me that sh*t is an inspirational story of an overrated rapper out of poverty that has single-handily changed the game, who you know can even be mentioned in the same sentence as jay when it comes to business and artistry
 4 years ago '07        #60
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 WavyCrockett said:

I agree with this post. Sales don't mean sh*t anymore. I love the album but what the riaa is doing is wrong. He doesn't deserve that plaque.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago