Netflix New Releases for July 9th, 2013 Here's the full list of new Netflix DVD releases this week

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
What it looks like from the android app

[pic - click to view]

and lastly what it looks like from the android tablets (nexus7/10, galaxy tablets etc...)

[pic - click to view]

There is also a iPad/iphone app, but I am to lazy to take that screen shot right now
 4 years ago '04        #42
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
 SmokeOne said:
Say brah I got plex too but I always just stream to my ps3 or use my iPad.. what are you using that you got an app on the TV? Is it Roku or some sh*t? There's not an actual Plex app for the ps3 right?
I have a Samsung smart tv that has an app for it. No app for the ps3 though. But yeah man, plex is so damn awesome it works so well, I got a brother in Cali that watches from my crib here in NC, and some bx members that been using too from all over the U.S. supposedly works overseas also.

Last edited by MochaWhitey; 07-09-2013 at 11:30 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #43
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1384 1384
 SmokeOne said:
Say brah I got plex too but I always just stream to my ps3 or use my iPad.. what are you using that you got an app on the TV? Is it Roku or some sh*t? There's not an actual Plex app for the ps3 right?
I use plex through my roku for Tv, can't tell if that's what it he's using though.
 4 years ago '06        #44
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Is there anyway to check whats streaming on netflix without actually subscribing?
 4 years ago '10        #45
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
i just cancelled my netflix account this month. sh*t got boring. gonna finish up watching the rest of my shows and some classic/OG movies before the month ends. then i'm done. yes $8 a month is cheap but netflix been losing lately.
 4 years ago '07        #46
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1384 1384
 DaKingIsBack said:
Is there anyway to check whats streaming on netflix without actually subscribing?
I use instantwatcher.com to keep up with new stuff
 07-09-2013, 11:51 PM         #47
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
I use plex through my roku for Tv, can't tell if that's what it he's using though.
yeah i thought about getting a roku to do that but I already have an appleTV and a ps3 but it works like sh*t on the ps3. I just did some research and it turns out you can use PlexConnect to use Plex on the AppleTV thru the trailers app without jailbreaking the ATV. So I did all that and now I can stream thru the ATV instead of my PS3. Its pretty tight all the things you can do with Plex.
 07-09-2013, 11:53 PM         #48
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MochaWhitey said:
I have a Samsung smart tv that has an app for it. No app for the ps3 though. But yeah man, plex is so damn awesome it works so well, I got a brother in Cali that watches from my crib here in NC, and some bx members that been using too from all over the U.S. supposedly works overseas also.
yeah thats whats up my dude, I wanna get a smart TV so that I can do that. I'm sitting here using it on my ps3 and now thru the AppleTV which I just figured out how to do with PlexConnect. But its not the same, I want the nice clean layout that an actual plex app would provide. It works great on my computer tho, and I also use the app on the iPad which is tight too.
 4 years ago '08        #49
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$16,005 | Props total: 9811 9811
Netflix is the sh*t for documentaries.
 4 years ago '06        #50
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,340 | Props total: 18307 18307

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #51
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
They didn't add sh*t I want to see.

Cassius JG said:
When Netflix lost South Park, they lost me.
They cut South Park?! They fu*king up. I don't have my own netflix, but am often around it, or using someones. I use my local library as my NetFlix, or download. But I've been using the library more for comics & movies.
 4 years ago '06        #52
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,340 | Props total: 18307 18307
i keep getting " DLNA Protocol Error (501) has occurred "
 4 years ago '06        #53
drops117 13 heat pts13
space
space
$730 | Props total: 1199 1199
 MochaWhitey said:
What it looks like from the android app

[pic - click to view]

and lastly what it looks like from the android tablets (nexus7/10, galaxy tablets etc...)

[pic - click to view]

There is also a iPad/iphone app, but I am to lazy to take that screen shot right now
Get me geechi!!!!!!
 4 years ago '12        #54
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,092 | Props total: 4768 4768
pm'd some of yall

hook a clueless n*gga up
 4 years ago '05        #55
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
and the rugrats/hey arnold
I swear to god I cancelled that sh*t the moment when I saw Hey Arnold was gone. Str8 bullsh*t
 4 years ago '06        #56
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
and the rugrats/hey arnold
And my kids Dora/Diego
 4 years ago '06        #57
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
This the most fu*ked up part..

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Don’t ask Netflix subscribers: The video service removed Spongebob Squarepants, Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, Blue’s Clues and other animated Nickeolodeon fare from its streaming library this week as its licensing agreement with Viacom is expiring. Also gone are shows like iCarly, Teen Mom, Jersey Shore and the Sarah Silverman Show.

Netflix had announced in April that it wasn’t going to renew its broad licensing deal with Viacom. Netflix CEO Reed Hastings said at the time that his company was in talks with Viacom to possibly strike separate deals for specific shows. A Netflix spokesperson told us Thursday that the company doesn’t have any news to share on that front.

Netflix’s previous deal with Viacom included titles from Nickelodeon, MTV, BET, VH1, Logo and Spike. In a position paper on the future of his company, Hastings said in April that Netflix was using a whole lot of data to evaluate these kinds of deals before deciding to renew them:
"
 4 years ago '12        #58
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,929 | Props total: 3898 3898
 MochaWhitey said:
My network of servers, NAS devices, and know how tell a very different story than yours. You couldn't begin to tell me how this works

i have these same setup too

fu*k netflix
 4 years ago '05        #59
SoReal 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 582 582
 MochaWhitey said:
This sh*t I built at home>Netflix (you may need to zoom in)
TV:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Some Movies..I got 420 so here is some of them

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I can watch these on my MacBook, PC, iPad, Nexus 10, or Galaxy Note anywhere in the world...just like netflix.... I can share it with anybody I want also
Dont hide, divide.
 07-10-2013, 06:36 AM         #60
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am on XBMC, can pretty much do the same thing as PLEX. here's my setup! I posted screenshots a while ago.

XBMC:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Sickbeard:

[pic - click to view]

Couchpotato

[pic - click to view]

Also use Sickbeard and Couchpotato for movies and tv show downloading, don't have to manually download anything anymore! All 814 movies are in HD 1080p (720p for comedy movies). TV shows are a mix of dvdrip/bdrip and Bluray 720p depending on the type of tv show (you can see the 720p tv shows in the sickbeard screenshot). Sickbeard and Couchpotato also grabs the tv show/movie info/metadata and images such as poster/fanart/episode screenshot/etc.

If you want the setup you gonna have to research it (and get a usenet account) but once you do it is pretty good and you movie/tvshow downloading days are over since the programs do all the work.

Last edited by KRiSH; 07-10-2013 at 06:57 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy