Carmelo Expected Knicks To Pursue Trade For Rondo

most viewed right now
 153
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
I will marry this woman for real.
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #61
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
 Bronxbombers said:
I Mean I'm All For It... But As Long We Don't Have To Include Shump
Same here.
 5 years ago '05        #62
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 726 726
Melo not going nowhere yall buggin.
 5 years ago '07        #63
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11453 11453
 ChickzNKickz said:
My bad Lala..

You carried lil Melo for 9 months so you know best...



FYI: Been a 49er fan. You're mistaking me for Castro / Knickslost
If u got a pair of balls you will sit there and admit your d!ckriding for both the giants and 9ers. I dare u bi*ch. Grow a pair u pus*y
 5 years ago '06        #64
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
Shumpert for Rondo?

 5 years ago '12        #65
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$7,902 | Props total: 2619 2619
 Poohdini said:
nope


[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '10        #66
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,279 | Props total: 27630 27630
 Bronxbombers said:
I Mean I'm All For It... But As Long We Don't Have To Include Shump
I finally caved in today after getting into a heated argument with my uncle.

If we gonna want Rondo or anybody of value you gotta put Shump in

We're so dire in a.ssets that we'd be lucky to even get replies from most teams. Other than Shump all we have is Hardaway Jr., Felton & Tyson. Tyson's value is sh*t, Felton is at best a 6th man & Hardaway is a young prospect. We have no picks to really throw in unless we're talking 2017 & 2019 picks.

I want a Rondo/Shump/Melo tandem but you gotta do it
 5 years ago '11        #67
MakeItHappen456 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1929 1929
trade amare for rondo. Get rid of amare clumsy a.ss
 5 years ago '09        #68
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,486 | Props total: 2218 2218
smh is this real he better put him self in the trade
 5 years ago '07        #69
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Son Melo is gone 'b.
This....

fu*k him and La La if my gut feeling is right
 07-09-2013, 06:47 PM         #70
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL SO MELO bi*chED HOW HE WANTED TO GO TO NY...HIS a.ss CHOKES IN THE PLAYOFFS CAN'T GE TIT DONE..NOT HE WANTS TO BOLT AGAIN


LOL AND PEOPLE CRY ABOUT HOW HOWARD LEFT


KNICS LOST


KNICKS ARE THE MOST OVERRATED FRANCHISE IN SPORTS HISTORY


fu*k YOUR TEAM

fu*k JOHN STARKS

fu*k EWING

fu*k SPIKE LEE
fu*k AMARE

fu*k MELO

fu*k ANTHONY MASON

fu*k KNICK FANS

FICKLE a.ss bi*chS

fu*k YOUR NY PIZZA SLICES a.ss n*gga GO BURN YOUR TOUNGE ON SOME HOT CHEESE YA BISH YA BISH


fu*k NY DIRTY a.ss RATS


BALL GAME!
 5 years ago '10        #71
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 15 15
 ts21 said:
LOL SO MELO bi*chED HOW HE WANTED TO GO TO NY...HIS a.ss CHOKES IN THE PLAYOFFS CAN'T GE TIT DONE..NOT HE WANTS TO BOLT AGAIN


LOL AND PEOPLE CRY ABOUT HOW HOWARD LEFT


KNICS LOST


KNICKS ARE THE MOST OVERRATED FRANCHISE IN SPORTS HISTORY


fu*k YOUR TEAM

fu*k JOHN STARKS

fu*k EWING

fu*k SPIKE LEE
fu*k AMARE

fu*k MELO

fu*k ANTHONY MASON

fu*k KNICK FANS

FICKLE a.ss bi*chS

fu*k YOUR NY PIZZA SLICES a.ss n*gga GO BURN YOUR TOUNGE ON SOME HOT CHEESE YA BISH YA BISH


fu*k NY DIRTY a.ss RATS


BALL GAME!
 5 years ago '10        #72
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
 5 years ago '07        #73
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11453 11453
 ChickzNKickz said:
My bad Lala..

You carried lil Melo for 9 months so you know best...



FYI: Been a 49er fan. You're mistaking me for Castro / Knickslost
ur f*ggot a.ss is lucky that ronnie took away our way to look other f*ggots bi*ch a.ss bullsh*t. i wouldve pulled ur bi*ch a.ss card asap already.

swear on ur fu*kin fam that u dont d!ckride the giants. i fu*kin dare u to act like u dont talk sh*t and stick ur chest out once it come to the giants. ill make ur fu*kin NFL life miserable here. so just admit it u fu*kin pus*y.


Last edited by OG Perez; 07-09-2013 at 08:05 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #74
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11453 11453
 theblast22 said:
cleanup on isle 8
 5 years ago '11        #75
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 667 667
They are putting in a chocolate milk machine in the Lakers locker room.
 5 years ago '05        #76
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,736 | Props total: 2547 2547
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I finally caved in today after getting into a heated argument with my uncle.

If we gonna want Rondo or anybody of value you gotta put Shump in

We're so dire in a.ssets that we'd be lucky to even get replies from most teams. Other than Shump all we have is Hardaway Jr., Felton & Tyson. Tyson's value is sh*t, Felton is at best a 6th man & Hardaway is a young prospect. We have no picks to really throw in unless we're talking 2017 & 2019 picks.

I want a Rondo/Shump/Melo tandem but you gotta do it
C's Were Interested In Tyson ...Pretty Sure They Would Still Take Him

And They Would Need A PG (Felton) Cause I Knw Y'all Remember Avery Running The Point
 5 years ago '08        #77
CarmeloStarks 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 1497 1497

[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '06        #78
Mike in Reno 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$13,138 | Props total: 2891 2891
 Clyde Escope said:
Dat 2014 summer


[pic - click to view]

did they put melo arms and head on ron artest body?
 5 years ago '12        #79
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,498 | Props total: 954 954
 Michael Wilson said:
did they put melo arms and head on ron artest body?
 5 years ago '04        #80
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,695 | Props total: 382 382
The Knicks best shot at getting Rondo is including Shumpert/2018 pick (last one they can trade for 2 years) and be willing to take on Gerald Wallaces contract.

I think Boston would take Amare because it would pretty much guarantee them a top 5 pick.

A bunch of teams are going to line-up to trade for Rondo, if he's made available.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy