Jay-z's Magna Carter Looking At A 350-400k First Week

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2013, 05:14 PM         #61
Kreemy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great numbers
 4 years ago '09        #62
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 TheMindOf said:
Remember those threads you retarded n*ggas was gossiping in about Jay-Z needing to piggyback on Kanye to keep his career afloat?

Don't mean to call yall some stupid fu*k n*ggas.. But yall some stupid fu*k n*ggas

Yet another album that has NOTHING to do with Kanye, doing numbers of the strength of the GOAT

n*ggas in here writing essays and sh*t to relieve the pain in their hearts

[pic - click to view]

Isnt he piggybacking Justin Timberlake now though? which is why he ditched Kanye.
He did the numbers he always does which are good but nothing to write home about, the deal with Samsung was a good move but that was more an advertisement thing on their side Jay Z will never do 1 million in a week legitimately

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 07-09-2013 at 05:21 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #63
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
350+K first week after giving away 1M free copies. What do Jay haters come up with?

"Jay can't sell 1M first week, he lost"

4 years ago '10        #64
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Isnt he piggybacking Justin Timberlake now though? which is why he ditched Kanye.
He did the numbers he always does which are good but nothing to write home about, the deal with Samsung was a good move but that was more an advertisement thing on their side Jay Z will never do 1 million in a week legitimately
n*gga stop it..

JT and Jigga traded features on their respective albums.

Just like ALL other artists in the industry do. Nothing new here. How is that Piggybacking

So when artist do a feature for a feature (which is very common) that means they piggybacking on each other? ...

And at "ditching Kanye"

[pic - click to view]

WTT 2 on the way (as I told you fu*k n*ggas back then too)

My point still stands that I was making in that thread. Jay-Z always been good with or without Kanye..

He never NEEDED Kanye for sh*t.

3 of his last 4 solo albums (American Gangster, Kingdom Come, MCHG) aint have sh*t to do with Kanye..

Since Graduation only ONE Kanye solo album has a Jay-Z feature (MBDTF)

When Jay-Z albums start flopping without Kanye, then yall can talk to me.. Until then

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #65
Impeccable 208 heat pts208
space
space
$14,805 | Props total: 915 915
Kanye fu*kin lost

Jay doin his numbers while not bein as hot as Yeezy

Jay aint even ask that lame a.ss n*gga to be on his album. Prolly cause of Yeezus
 4 years ago '04        #66
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,259 | Props total: 3845 3845
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
Being that he gave 1 million copies away, you really can't compare these numbers to any other Jay-Z album. Not everyone can sale 968,000 in week one like Timberlake...
I'd say every artists album is pretty much given away once it gets leaked so realistically that's a moot point.

Numbers in the 300's are respectable but he's no world beater with them. Just saying
 4 years ago '04        #67
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2721 2721
the Roc dominating the charts

yeezy,wale,cole and now jay about to get the number one spot

i dunno but beeing number one for a whole month is simply ...

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #68
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
I have much respect for Shawn Carter but stop listening to Jay Z a while back.. Will listen to everything up to the Black Album except blueprint 2...
 4 years ago '05        #69
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 ShadyVsEminem said:
i always find it amusing when you guys try to say that jay piggybacking someone. its NEVER the other way around , its always him doing it
 4 years ago '04        #70
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
 Yung Chance said:
50 did a milli,Em did a milli,Wayne too but what Jay did was silly
I see what you did there
 4 years ago '09        #71
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 StateProperty88 said:
i always find it amusing when you guys try to say that jay piggybacking someone. its NEVER the other way around , its always him doing it
When he has a No.1 single on his own or even just a big hit get back to me, pretty much all his biggest songs are features
 4 years ago '04        #72
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2721 2721
 ShadyVsEminem said:
When he has a No.1 single on his own or even just a big hit get back to me, pretty much all his biggest songs are features
i dont agree with your logic ...i think the last years have proven that hits dont sell albums in the hip hop world anymore so how come jay sales are still high
 4 years ago '04        #73
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
jay z not a big seller like that he never was kanye Eminem and 50 at one point all sold more records than him. Eminem and 50 actually had a million people buying their albums in the first week, they didn't have to get a company to buy a million copies and give it out for free lmao that's not even really sales
 4 years ago '12        #74
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 TheMindOf said:
n*gga stop it..

Just like ALL other artists in the industry do. Nothing new here. How is that Piggybacking

So when artist do a feature for a feature (which is very common) that means they piggybacking on each other? ...

And at "ditching Kanye"

[pic - click to view]

WTT 2 on the way (as I told you fu*k n*ggas back then too)

My point still stands that I was making in that thread. Jay-Z always been good with or without Kanye..

He never NEEDED Kanye for sh*t.

3 of his last 4 solo albums (American Gangster, Kingdom Come, MCHG) aint have sh*t to do with Kanye..

Since Graduation only ONE Kanye solo album has a Jay-Z feature (MBDTF)

When Jay-Z albums start flopping without Kanye, then yall can talk to me.. Until then

[pic - click to view]

/ARGUMENT
/THREAD
/LIFE

4 years ago '04        #75
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 ts21 said:
lmao drake doubles that...with ease..

oh but i forgot ..No promo right... LOL ..n*ggas making excuses

drake barely does promo himself he just drops music... like what jigga and ye does

350-400k is good considering he released it to millions of people the week before

so hov is winning ALL PROFIT
Drake will never be successful as jay-z. None of his album is even better than mchg.

Drake will never challenge anybody for the goat title.

Drake is a fu*king bubblegum rapper who will never in his career surpass jay-z.

Drake might get album sales but he also getting butt r*ped by birdman. Drake sign to label that is under another label .

The thing is I am not even a jay-z Stan and felt mchg is sub par to jay-z standard. But take Care is actually worst than this sh*t.
 07-09-2013, 07:54 PM         #76
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Legit1 said:
he sold that much with no single or major marketing

with maybe a 1-2 week announcement notice?

and those numbers are low
No major marketing you say?

The ad were on TV. The ad was on before just about every YouTube video I watched the past week.

Shut ya fu*king a.ss up with that no marketing bullsh*t.
 07-09-2013, 08:13 PM         #77
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
n*gga stop it..

yup eminem and wayne did it
and eminem and pink
and eminem and skylar grey

4 years ago '05        #78
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 10 10
Those are good numbers considering how wack the album is.
 4 years ago '06        #79
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Those copies aint free. He got paid for it. Its free samsung user but it aint free.
 07-09-2013, 09:38 PM         #80
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
Don't matter if he gave away 1 million or 5 million downloads for free, that doesn't mean those people would have paid for the album. People are quick to take freebies.

Jayz as far as a mainstream rapper is on the decline, again I think he suffers from Kanye effect, a rapper way past his glory days, musically putting out trash and lives off gimmicks and celebrity.

Its a new era and its all about the music and not the advertisements and projection screens over Egypt. Artists like J Cole, K Dot and Drake are on to a winner, once they reach that official household name status their sales will further increase.

Kanye pushing out trash and damaging his own brand, you can go from being god like status to bum status overnight, look at Wyclef

[pic - click to view]

we don't believe you, you need more people.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy