50 Cent announces that he rewrote his will: Most money will go to charity & Chris Lighty's daughter

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #81
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,445 | Props total: 69959 69959
i knew that was his mom. i doubt his son text most of that garbage.

and jackie chan didnt give his kids anything in his will, does that make him a bad father

50 kid is almost 16, spoon fed his whole life. go get your own now lil n*gga
 4 years ago '05        #82
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 Kyrietolakers said:
I fu*king love fiddy!
This n*gga shoulda been in Jerry Buss shoes

HE WOULDA PUT JENNIE BUSS IN AS OWNER AND KICKED JIM BUS LONG BEFORE HIS death!

Keep on that heartless sh*t
Ppl wanna burn him well they gon see now!

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #83
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
another kid without a father
 4 years ago '05        #84
space
space
 Fresco said:
Another spoiler brat not knowing his place
they can go hand in hand.
 4 years ago '10        #85
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 CTre said:
Marquise Jackson ‏@FreshQuise 7 Jul

Who tryna go shopping? I got that bread ������
Expand
Marquise Jackson Marquise Jackson ‏@FreshQuise 7 Jul

Oprah Winfrey ‏@Oprah 7 Jul

I believe Fathers not showing up for their sons has left a hole in the soul of our country. #FatherlessSons
Retweeted by Marquise Jackson
Expand

Marquise Jackson ‏@FreshQuise 18h

"She's my everything" #MamasBoi ����
Expand

------------
awkward situation.. I feel sorry for Fif and the Kid

That's not Marquise's twitter page, this is
 4 years ago '05        #86
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
Where's all the dudes that were claiming this sh*t was all fake gone now?

Oh yeah they are the same dudes that say it's the baby mama not 50s even though they don't see what goes on behind closed doors lol

50 been a snake a.ss n*gga from day, he's got at others friends, family members, artists to make his point. fu*ked up peoples careers where he could even Young Buck who he said was like his little brother, stopped that n*gga from workiing or releashing a record behind the scenes. Just like he got Ross's baby mama, Dipset beefing etc. 50 ain't clean, he a snake a.ss n*gga who does things underhanded to get what he wants.... like signing the rights to his Baby Mama life story when they were cool so that she couldn't release anything about her life without going through him and him authorising it, like what he used against Buck. Stopped the baby mama from making her own money by going on that bs show aswell.

So why 50 cut his son out the will for? why he didn't check on his son after the house fire ? why he sign over his rights? snake a.ss n*gga who always wants to seem like the good guy

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #87
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 ghost213 said:

Oh yeah they are the same dudes that say it's the baby mama not 50s even though they don't see what goes on behind closed doors lol

50 been a snake a.ss n*gga from day, he's got at others friends, family members, artists to make his point. fu*ked up peoples careers where he could even Young Buck who he said was like his little brother, stopped that n*gga from workiing or releashing a record behind the scenes. Just like he got Ross's baby mama, Dipset beefing etc. 50 ain't clean, he a snake a.ss n*gga who does things underhanded to get what he wants.... like signing the rights to his Baby Mama life story when they were cool so that she couldn't release anything about her life without going through him and him authorising it, like what he used against Buck. Stopped the baby mama from making her own money by going on that bs show aswell.

So why 50 cut his son out the will for? why he didn't check on his son after the house fire ? why he sign over his rights? snake a.ss n*gga who always wants to seem like the good guy

/thread
 4 years ago '05        #88
space
space
 Fresco said:
I hear you, but at 16 the n*gga should know better. Watch how you act and speak to your father, a father that has put you in a position to never have to struggle. If this is all true, the little n*gga will soon enough learn his lesson not to listen to bitter women.

And theres a lot of sh*t I'm not buying with this story. 50 supposedly didn't get his son anything for Christmas? as much love and as many times as we've seen them together, nah man I'm not buying this. Maybe 50's bored and is trolling hardbody
how should he know better if the only time he sees his father he showers him with money/gifts? and on the other end he has an possibly money-hungry mother that maybe using her son to get more money from the father, and he suppose to know better than to be spoiled? if anything thats all he should know more than he should know better

his son may have to learn the lesson the hard way, but thats partially due (and maybe mostly due) to his father not equipping him with tools that he has learned living his life. isnt that what parenthood is about? this from the outside looking in though so im not going to act like i know their business like that
 4 years ago '07        #89
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Fresco said:
Lost n*ggas usually defend bitter women and spoiled little bastards
So you're going to defend 50s sh*tty ways when he just laid out how foul that n*gga is? Hoe a.ss n*ggas man. Smh
 4 years ago '05        #90
space
space
 Fresco said:
What you're saying makes sense, but I'm sorry, i don't believe 50 has been an absentee father. There's like a million YouTube videos with them together. There are countless times that 50 speaks of his son, and 50 is probably th tramway rapper/man in the game. There's nothing fake about him, I don't see him putting up a front about anything.
we'll leave it at that then
 4 years ago '07        #91
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
This n*gga here is a fu*kin idiot
contradicting the hell outta yourself
Please explain where i contradicted myself, f*ggot

Last edited by 240ka; 07-09-2013 at 10:59 AM..
 07-09-2013, 10:58 AM         #92
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 stans will d!ckride this n*gga to death
 4 years ago '07        #93
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Fresco said:
That's where we disagree, sucka. Ain't nothing sh*tty about 50 putting them in their place. If my child, who lives like a king because of ME doesn't respect me, I would flip out as well. Ain't no disobeying me, oh fu*k no.
Did you not see what he said about his own son? And a son is supposed to respect their father when the father acts like a bi*ch? Nah playa. You n*ggas need to stop riding 50s d!ck bc he's got money, y'all act like money and material possessions is worth more than a healthy relationship. fu*k out of here with that nonsense, yo
 4 years ago '07        #94
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Fresco said:
What the fu*k are you talking about weirdo? You focused on the he's living good part and went off on THAT the bastard is not respecting his father and talking to him like a homeboy. If a son of mine did the same, I would beat his a.ss and speak to him worst than 50 did.

Please shut the fu*k up, you weak a.ss n*gga.
It's seems you're focused on that bc my point was that all of that sh*t means nothing when there isn't a healthy relationship. If 50 disrespects his son his son doesn't have to respect him and won't just because he provides for him. You stupid fu*k.
 07-09-2013, 11:54 AM         #95
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost213 said:

I see people ducked my reasoning in the other thread, why is this girl stuttering every time in the video when it comes to the material things and money?

when u are arguing with passion to get at someone it comes fluently, but when someone challenges you and u react like that it shows u were caught offguard and ur intentions are different
 4 years ago '05        #96
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
I like how yall took his comments and ran with somethin else. He never said he cut his son out the will he said MOST in caps too will go to charities and chris lighty daughter

And only I mentioned the respect and honor for the man that made him who is he today to hold down his daughter like that

No love for that though
i think people are also including the text conversation that has gone public between him and his son (which he now says was the baby moms texting) where he basically said he doesnt want anything to do with his son
 4 years ago '07        #97
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Fresco said:

There isn't a healthy relationship because of the cancer in the relationship, THE MOTHER!

You dumb fu*k

If the mother was texting, she lost. If the son was the one texting, he lost. 50 was being 50, punishing those who crossed him.

Talk about my kid, I'll hang out with your kid (Ross)

Disrespect me as a father, I'll disown your a.ss (his situation)

Suck a d!ck f*ggot.
If 50 spent more time with his son the mother couldn't fu*k up the relationship. If he spent quality time and developed a good relationship with his boy there's nothing the mom could say to fu*k up their bond because his son would know with out a doubt how his dad felt about him and actually his son would look at her sideways for talking bad about 50 BUT she's been there for the boy and 50 is always bad mouthing his mom so of course he's going side with his mom, you idiot.
 4 years ago '07        #98
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Fresco said:
You're acting as if 50 has that much free time, the n*gga practically lives on an airplane. Obviously the mother is gonna spend more time with him. But the bottom line is this, we don't really know what's going on. 50 could be lying about who was behind the texts, or maybe he's telling the truth. If it was the son, then he's a little bi*ch for allowing his mom to corrupt his mind. He's 16 already, he's a big boy. At 16 I knew that both my parents was full of sh*t every time they bad mouthed each other

Whatever tho, get hit by a truck.
Keep coming up with all the excuses you want, you d!ckrider, it's obvious the broken relationship is 50s fault. Now move along, fool.

And I hope you don't have kids b/c I'd imagine you're a deadbeat just like him if you do. Ya bish.
 4 years ago '07        #99
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Fresco said:
I guess I am a deadbeat dad, I didn't stick around to take care of your bi*ch a.ss

Tell your momma I said hi
Turned out great, ya bi*chass n*gga, glad she gave your punk a.ss the boot.
 4 years ago '12        #100
wiz kantinflas 103 heat pts103
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 456 456

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago