Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,613 | Props total: 10642 10642
you will never hear me saying no new friends, but i have lived by that for a while now. im a guarded dude that doesnt trust anyone

outside of my phrat brothers, i can count how many "friends" i have on 2 hands (barely make it to the second hand), and its been the same friends i have had since college or high school

drake isnt really saying anything new and a lot of people keep their circle tight
 5 years ago '05        #82
space
space
and charlamagne my dude but he been nitpicking like sh*t what he been talking about lately. why you even talking about this? he been sh*tting on drake though since his days doing the morning show in philly (which isnt that long ago but still), he just dont like dude
 5 years ago '12        #83
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
space
$10,237 | Props total: 6791 6791
 ruff said:
WE WANT GUNS
 5 years ago '07        #84
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
i agree song is trash and i justwhen i see these clowns talking about #day1 & #nonewfriends all over instagram and dont let me get started with meeks #itslevels2thissh*t...
 5 years ago '07        #85
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
space
$23,698 | Props total: 6819 6819
sh*t like this is why black people don't advance. n*ggas forever staying in a bubble.

You'll never grow as a person if you stay in the same environment and only hang out with the same people your entire life. You might as well live in a bubble. sh*t I trust no one and I have no problems meeting new people. Plus I don't even live in the same state I grew up in so I had to make new friends.

Most of my day 1 n*ggas aren't ambitious and none of them went to college.
 5 years ago '07        #86
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 6443 6443
He's on point with this one
 5 years ago '05        #87
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
space
$79,386 | Props total: 39743 39743
only part of the song i like is when he says birdman go brrrr cuz he know that sh*t retarded

5 years ago '05        #88
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
sh*t like this is why black people don't advance. n*ggas forever staying in a bubble.

You'll never grow as a person if you stay in the same environment and only hang out with the same people your entire life. You might as well live in a bubble. sh*t I trust no one and I have no problems meeting new people. Plus I don't even live in the same state I grew up in so I had to make new friends.

well thats your problem and if thats the case you do need new friends , not everyone is in that situation though so you can speak on others behalf

my circle helps me advance. i run with doctors, lawyers, businessmen, people in the government, law enforcement, etc. these are the people i have been running with for sometime now. and the best part in or opinions we are advancing and trying to pull people up with us, you dont need "new friends" for that
 5 years ago '05        #89
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
space
$79,386 | Props total: 39743 39743
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

whats so ambitious about going to college so u can make 2 dollars more making someone else rich ?

how many times i seen ur bombaclot on here bi*ching about being overworked and underpaid
 5 years ago '06        #90
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$851 | Props total: 35 35
I agree with everything dude is saying but to make a video about it seems like some hoe shyt. I was talking to my boys the other day and pretty much said the same thing but I'm not going to make a youtube video about the shyt. We all know Drake makes songs for the bytches that's nothing new, ie Take Care.

But on another note who the fu*k is Charlamagne? Ninjas calling him a God, maybe I live under a rock but who the fukk is he to have a voice? Seems like an attention seeking ploy to me.
 5 years ago '05        #91
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
its a fu*king song u n*ggas are taking this sh*t way out of context . Agreeing with this Haters is pointless he just talks and hope he gets heard because of it. We already have a skip bayless troll dont need this clown.
 5 years ago '13        #92
theon3 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,905 | Props total: 780 780
n*ggas hate or Charlamagne. But he dont ever say nothing thats false...
 5 years ago '13        #93
MeteorMan 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,517 | Props total: 572 572
Why so much hate for Drake? Alot of yall act like this n*gga pissed in ya cheerios or something.
 5 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
well thats your problem and if thats the case you do need new friends , not everyone is in that situation though so you can speak on others behalf

my circle helps me advance. i run with doctors, lawyers, businessmen, people in the government, law enforcement, etc. these are the people i have been running with for sometime now. and the best part in or opinions we are advancing and trying to pull people up with us, you dont need "new friends" for that
I stand by my words and everything I've said.

Your post makes it seem as if my reasoning is due to the people I've grown up with and that only has a small part to do with it. You can learn anything from anyone.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 07-09-2013 at 09:06 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #95
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,077 | Props total: 3219 3219
drake is in a whole other tax bracket tho. no new friends might be great for him. but it's always funny to see broke n*ggas talk about no new friends.
 5 years ago '07        #96
space
space
 lo life dun said:
whats so ambitious about going to college so u can make 2 dollars more making someone else rich ?

how many times i seen ur bombaclot on here bi*ching about being overworked and underpaid
I've never spoke of being underpaid. Maybe overworked but my pay is pretty good for someone my age.

Either way my job isn't my career. Its to keep my afloat while I work towards the real goals.
 5 years ago '04        #97
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
space
$12,261 | Props total: 2308 2308
:jcoleha: damn C tha God dropped that either
 5 years ago '04        #98
DCoop04 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 417 417
It is lame for dudes to be constantly repeating that but It's only entertainment
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy