Charlamagne: Drake's No Friends'' Is Female Talk

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #81
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 ts21 said:
so why aint yall say nuttin until yal d!ckriders follow what charlamagne says? its a damn song and we got n*ggas in here saying they feel sorry for the next generation lol wtf? n*gga saying no new friends yall acting like these kids are singing we want guns..or some sh*t like that
"Good. The world doesn't need any more n*ggas living by some ridiculous sh*t like that. "Day one n*ggas" change and go their separate ways everyday, B." - Bedewe22, 06-08-2013

4 years ago '05        #82
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
you will never hear me saying no new friends, but i have lived by that for a while now. im a guarded dude that doesnt trust anyone

outside of my phrat brothers, i can count how many "friends" i have on 2 hands (barely make it to the second hand), and its been the same friends i have had since college or high school

drake isnt really saying anything new and a lot of people keep their circle tight
 4 years ago '05        #83
space
space
and charlamagne my dude but he been nitpicking like sh*t what he been talking about lately. why you even talking about this? he been sh*tting on drake though since his days doing the morning show in philly (which isnt that long ago but still), he just dont like dude
 4 years ago '12        #84
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 ruff said:
WE WANT GUNS
 4 years ago '07        #85
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
i agree song is trash and i justwhen i see these clowns talking about #day1 & #nonewfriends all over instagram and dont let me get started with meeks #itslevels2thissh*t...
 4 years ago '07        #86
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
sh*t like this is why black people don't advance. n*ggas forever staying in a bubble.

You'll never grow as a person if you stay in the same environment and only hang out with the same people your entire life. You might as well live in a bubble. sh*t I trust no one and I have no problems meeting new people. Plus I don't even live in the same state I grew up in so I had to make new friends.

Most of my day 1 n*ggas aren't ambitious and none of them went to college.
 4 years ago '07        #87
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898
He's on point with this one
 4 years ago '05        #88
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
only part of the song i like is when he says birdman go brrrr cuz he know that sh*t retarded

4 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
sh*t like this is why black people don't advance. n*ggas forever staying in a bubble.

You'll never grow as a person if you stay in the same environment and only hang out with the same people your entire life. You might as well live in a bubble. sh*t I trust no one and I have no problems meeting new people. Plus I don't even live in the same state I grew up in so I had to make new friends.

well thats your problem and if thats the case you do need new friends , not everyone is in that situation though so you can speak on others behalf

my circle helps me advance. i run with doctors, lawyers, businessmen, people in the government, law enforcement, etc. these are the people i have been running with for sometime now. and the best part in or opinions we are advancing and trying to pull people up with us, you dont need "new friends" for that
 4 years ago '05        #90
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

whats so ambitious about going to college so u can make 2 dollars more making someone else rich ?

how many times i seen ur bombaclot on here bi*ching about being overworked and underpaid
 4 years ago '06        #91
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
I agree with everything dude is saying but to make a video about it seems like some hoe shyt. I was talking to my boys the other day and pretty much said the same thing but I'm not going to make a youtube video about the shyt. We all know Drake makes songs for the bytches that's nothing new, ie Take Care.

But on another note who the fu*k is Charlamagne? Ninjas calling him a God, maybe I live under a rock but who the fukk is he to have a voice? Seems like an attention seeking ploy to me.
 4 years ago '05        #92
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
its a fu*king song u n*ggas are taking this sh*t way out of context . Agreeing with this Haters is pointless he just talks and hope he gets heard because of it. We already have a skip bayless troll dont need this clown.
 4 years ago '13        #93
theon3 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 508 508
n*ggas hate or Charlamagne. But he dont ever say nothing thats false...
 4 years ago '13        #94
MeteorMan 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,502 | Props total: 543 543
Why so much hate for Drake? Alot of yall act like this n*gga pissed in ya cheerios or something.
 4 years ago '07        #95
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
well thats your problem and if thats the case you do need new friends , not everyone is in that situation though so you can speak on others behalf

my circle helps me advance. i run with doctors, lawyers, businessmen, people in the government, law enforcement, etc. these are the people i have been running with for sometime now. and the best part in or opinions we are advancing and trying to pull people up with us, you dont need "new friends" for that
I stand by my words and everything I've said.

Your post makes it seem as if my reasoning is due to the people I've grown up with and that only has a small part to do with it. You can learn anything from anyone.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 07-09-2013 at 10:06 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #96
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
drake is in a whole other tax bracket tho. no new friends might be great for him. but it's always funny to see broke n*ggas talk about no new friends.
 4 years ago '07        #97
space
space
 lo life dun said:
whats so ambitious about going to college so u can make 2 dollars more making someone else rich ?

how many times i seen ur bombaclot on here bi*ching about being overworked and underpaid
I've never spoke of being underpaid. Maybe overworked but my pay is pretty good for someone my age.

Either way my job isn't my career. Its to keep my afloat while I work towards the real goals.
 4 years ago '04        #98
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
damn C tha God dropped that either
 4 years ago '04        #99
DCoop04 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,702 | Props total: 279 279
It is lame for dudes to be constantly repeating that but It's only entertainment
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy