Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #41
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,949 | Props total: 6187 6187
Who cares it's just a song.

Charlamagne has "no new friends" I think he just don't like drake so he going at him like whatever. Drake should just keep ignoring this clown.

Let it go bruh it ain't that deep. Unless I get rich and hit the lottery I am gone scream that sh#t to.
 4 years ago '05        #42
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,301 | Props total: 5491 5491
Charlamagne's the ultimate hater, but I agree with his point.
 4 years ago '04        #43
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 HoLLiwood Heyti said:
Them chantin nonewfriends would be better than drunk n*ggas in the club makin karate noises when karate chop comes on..
word. or being on some homies over hoes sh*t

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #44
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
new friends get made everyday b

that's what life is all about
 4 years ago '11        #45
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
drake is winning with the females so he will continue winning..no new friends now at this point in his career that what he mean...not a drake fan
 4 years ago '13        #46
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
that n*gga a fool 4 dat!!!!, but he right doe drake needs to get back 2 dat comeback season type drake dis bullshidd he doing now aint going cut it.
 4 years ago '10        #47
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,958 | Props total: 8875 8875
But isn't gossiping and talking about another n*gga constantly some female sh*t
 4 years ago '04        #48
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,679 | Props total: 6817 6817
I always thought the video is hilarious because Drake is running around like he's an original member of the YMCMB family. Wayne got the soulja rag on like he was running with Drake during that era, I mean your whole team is "new". And to top it off, just picturing Drake quoting himself saying "no new friends, no no new" in real life seems a little creepy --- I just don't understand why he sang that hook with the soft, sassy tone.
 4 years ago '05        #49
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
 TrillSwag said:
The song is about him not wanting no new friends cuz he worth close to 100 million dollars now.
It doesnt apply to the average a.ss n*gga.
Drake is just that influential people want to apply it to they lives

Just check Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Modern day Beatle

^^^^^^^^exactly, any n*gga in this thread get sum status an in a year tell me how many new people came around just to live off your sh*t

Although i fundamentally agree with charlemagne hes a drake hater i doubt youll ever get an unbiased opinion about drizzy from him thus his views are kinda invalid asking him about drake is like turning the tv to fox news for their opinion on democrats and vice versa with msnbc

Last edited by LBoogie2122; 07-08-2013 at 05:51 PM..
 07-08-2013, 06:03 PM         #50
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love this n*gga
 4 years ago '04        #51
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
As a Drake guy, I agree with this Charlemagne guy a 100%. How you go say no new friends when we see hi. trying to be cool with every damn body. This is a song a female would make after she gets in an argument with her home girl.
 07-08-2013, 06:19 PM         #52
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this movement he tryna rock wit is so whack...im always lookin for new insightful views & new heads who can have a positive effect on my life, but trust this is few and far between.
 4 years ago '11        #53
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 607 607
Charlamagne and drake need to have a face to face interview, or at least over the phone
 4 years ago '07        #54
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,520 | Props total: 56195 56195
Wait didn't Pac tell Biggie don't rap for the ni**az but rap for the females because the ni**az are gonna want what the females want?...I think Pac said something like that...and I'm not comparing Drake to Biggie and Pac.

Anyway Charlamagne stay hatin on Drake for some odd reason and it's funny because Drake pays him no mind and he still keep talking, if Drake was rapping about guns and k!lling people everybody would have a problem with but he's not...he raps for the females and been doing that since he came in the game and bum a** ni**az like Charlamagne is mad.
 4 years ago '11        #55
Rotza 
space
space
$938 | Props total: 277 277
Its just entertainment

And its all The Weeknd inspired music ... dude has a semi public beef going on and he is speaking on a personal situation

People just like hating on Drake's music ...
 4 years ago '05        #56
Ill Will 
space
space
$285 | Props total: 12 12

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #57
Twizted Bone 
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 7 7
 Seymore Cake said:
But isn't gossiping and talking about another n*gga constantly some female sh*t

Every time this dude is brought up, folks just gotta be the first in line to diss him. That sh*t seems kinda suspect to me but whatever
 4 years ago '04        #58
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Wait didn't Pac tell Biggie don't rap for the ni**az but rap for the females because the ni**az are gonna want what the females want?...I think Pac said something like that...and I'm not comparing Drake to Biggie and Pac.

Anyway Charlamagne stay hatin on Drake for some odd reason and it's funny because Drake pays him no mind and he still keep talking, if Drake was rapping about guns and k!lling people everybody would have a problem with but he's not...he raps for the females and been doing that since he came in the game and bum a** ni**az like Charlamagne is mad.
Yea but there's different "ways" you can go about doing something. Pac and Drake both have songs for females but their personalities and approach are totally different.

As far as Drake paying him no mind, Drake actually already expressed being upset with Charlamagne in a radio interview ( I think it was with Westwood) where he sounded pretty upset and irritated and called Charlmagne a geek or a nerd. So it's obvious that he got under Drake's skin a long long time ago.
 4 years ago '11        #59
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
 4 years ago '10        #60
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
I don't listen to drake
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy