50 Cent Phone Tirade Revealed: Rapper Calls 16-Year-Old Son ĎF*cking Crazy, Stupid, Little A**hole

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #201
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
bastard a.ss n*ggas and sons of weak 1 nut a.ss fathers exposing themselves something serious in here No fu*kin way you talk or text your pops talking that sh*t. Men are not and will not tolerate that sh*t from no damn child, fu*k sum of yall boys on. SMH I can't cosign the vulgarities nor talking about his bm to their son but men/fathers always say sum cold a.ss sh*t in the heat of the moment. The attack on black fathers is too real.....

A.Dot789 said:

[pic - click to view]

WOW! Thats sum insane sh*t to do
Yall can have all them crazy bi*ches and their good pus*y
 4 years ago '07        #202
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898
 marcusaka50 said:
fu*ked up celebrities personal business can't stay personal.

price of fame.
sh*t crazy!
 4 years ago '11        #203
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,952 | Props total: 3776 3776
 Unknown Dude said:
this here...

n*ggaz is fu*kin stupid in here. It's clear 50 thought he was talkin' to his son and directed all that sh*t to him which is fu*ked up cause it really let his son see how he feel bout him if sh*t ever get too out of hand...if it was her behind the texts, most likely 50 found out later and not during the convo.
Yeah he found out later.
"Come and see ur son" - (Gotta be shaniqua) He probably only realized that when the texts got leaked.
 4 years ago '12        #204
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
So we about to act like these messages are not from January and suddenly got leaked in July by someone?

The words def hurtful and Fif need to apologize for saying such smack to his own son no doubt, but this has baby mama written all over it!!! Shaniqua is the devil and if you have listened to that b***h reasoning you'll see the kinda influence she has on the son. Justifying 20 pairs of sneakers at once instead of 50 and saying "anything wrong with that?"

@OP post everything including this please! The media just trying to capitalize on 2 baby mama situations, one fro June one from January, and all published in July like it's one thing! Idiots will fall for the gassing eaaaaasily!

[pic - click to view]

Ya'll got trolled by the media
 07-09-2013, 05:20 AM         #205
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got a lot of fu*ked up sh*t about this.

1. That lil n*gga just as dumb as 50 is(look at that spelling)

2. He making light of the sh*t and it's just fueling 50's anger. Dude "lol"ing and sh*t.

3. n*gga acting like he doesn't care but then says "call me some times".

4. Lil n*gga wasn't trippin when he was all over twitter posting expensive sh*t.

5. That lil n*gga 16 so I don't think much of him cussing the little n*gga out, but he probably shouldn't say all that sh*t about the man's momma. But then again, he doesn't consider him his son so why not.

Oh well 50 still my n*gga. Child support just about over with.

EDIT: Just seen it was that hood rat that was acting like his son. smh. I knew something was odd about how "oh well" he was acting. That's why I didn't have any sympathy for him because I would react the same way to a n*gga acting like that towards me. She ain't sh*t...like most baby mommas of these celebs.

Last edited by SOCIALITE; 07-09-2013 at 05:24 AM..
 07-09-2013, 05:44 AM         #206
JohnDoe B1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoP said:
Depending on who his son cares about more, there are a few ways to go about it. On one hand, his dad got all the money. On the other hand, that n*gga just called his mother all kinds of names. He would get the paws put on him, dad or not if I was in his position

Then they can have a heart to heart and make up or whatever.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #207
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 7473 7473
 Trilluminati GA said:
bastard a.ss n*ggas and sons of weak 1 nut a.ss fathers exposing themselves something serious in here No fu*kin way you talk or text your pops talking that sh*t. Men are not and will not tolerate that sh*t from no damn child, fu*k sum of yall boys on. SMH I can't cosign the vulgarities nor talking about his bm to their son but men/fathers always say sum cold a.ss sh*t in the heat of the moment. The attack on black fathers is too real.....

WOW! Thats sum insane sh*t to do
Yall can have all them crazy bi*ches and their good pus*y
That's what I'm saying. If I ever told my dad you were lying he would beat my a.ss and best believe I wouldn't wen have a phone no more to text him. The condescending tone and disrespect he is showing his dad is unbelievable. But we do have a lot of white posters on here and you know they cuss at their parents and get out on timeout :jayhaha:
 07-09-2013, 06:07 AM         #208
ts21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 babymomma is fu*king crazy

but why would 50 say boy... if he was talking to bm if she really posed as his son

thats a crazy a.ss family man not healthy for no one
 07-09-2013, 06:18 AM         #209
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First, how did they get these text messages?

Second, how are these tirades out of the norm. f!ghts like this happen to families all over. You guys love to hop onto every news as if you come from a perfect family....
 07-09-2013, 07:23 AM         #210
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys defending this sh*t speaks volumes for why America is in trouble
 4 years ago '05        #211
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,949 | Props total: 6186 6186
Fake and she got paid for it. Y'all cats so lame
 4 years ago '05        #212
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 cankstoochie said:
mlb just canceled his performance
That's because of the domestic violence charge, not over some text messages.
 4 years ago '05        #213
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,831 | Props total: 3445 3445
Reads like something i shouldn't really be reading - if this was some random exchange between father and son on the street i wouldn't give two fu*ks about it.
 4 years ago '05        #214
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
im not even surprised. there are a bunch of terrible fathers out there.
its just a dam shame, but hey its what kind of role model these men want to be.
all i know is that ima be different.
 4 years ago '13        #215
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 121 121
50 Cent: I need a blood test cause that d*ck sucking b*tch you call mom was f*cking the hole [sic] time
50 Cent: Itís cool I will never go out of my way again. You disrespectful little mother f*cker.
50 Cent: Good luck with you life man. I tried to come talk to you. You dinít have to have me come all the way out there if you donít to see me you little a.ss hole.

Marquise: Iím tired of calling u, why donít call me and please canít wait to hear this excuse
Marquise: Welp if u feel that way, I donít about no gift itís the thought that means the most, remember this money ainít everything

*Alec's reaction when he read the transcript

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by PursuitProgress; 07-09-2013 at 09:14 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #216
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 745 745
So has 50 got another child? I never heard sh*t about that before. Girl or boy ?
 4 years ago '08        #217
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823

[video - click to view]

lol you gotta raise em better 50. No way should they be having this convo.
 07-09-2013, 09:12 AM         #218
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyrical genius said:
you guys defending this sh*t speaks volumes for why America is in trouble
What, defending the fact that a mother decided to take her sons phone and pretend to be him and annoy the sh*t out of his father, knowing it could harm the relationship and it would hurt the father? Just because shes salty as hell at the fact she doesn't get enough free money? Yeah, you right.
 4 years ago '04        #219
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497

[video - click to view]

she should watch out..wouldnt want another "accidental" house fire
 07-09-2013, 09:53 AM         #220
JohnDoe B1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricolove11 said:
I feel bad for 50 this what happen we you fu*kin with a hood rat black bi*ch, Probably filled her son head up with that bullsh*t. At sometime that sh*t get sicken when you tryin to build a relationship with your son and n*gga act like he dont wanna be bother with you. Samething happen to Mike epps with his daughter, Black hood boogers get in these kids head and most these kids be on that fu*k sh*t. Then when the father spazz out they act like its the father fault and he's the enemy.

Black women
The fu*k is up with y'all n*ggas constantly hatin on black women on here?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy