Pitchfork gives Magna Carta Holy Grail...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #81
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
BP3 was ok...WTT was meh...But this MCHG is dope.

Ive heard it at least six times straight through since it dropped.
 4 years ago '05        #82
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 universal~mind said:
i could give a fu*k about the content jay's rapping about being too plush or luxurious...... Atleast i can admit that i wouldn't know how to relate to the life of a n*gga just shy of a billi.... So the fu*k what.... My issue is his watered down, boring delivery, and the lackluster beats.....

If jay was rapping about regular joe/ street sh*t, n*ggas would be crying about how far gone from that life he is.. I never understood the issue with people complaining about "rich n*gga rap" does his wealth hurt that many people? I look to it as inspiration....
this...
 4 years ago '07        #83
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
$16,496 | Props total: 6156 6156
if it was another n*gga everybody be giving this sh*t a 3/10 but it got Jay-Z name on the cover so n*ggas make excuses for it as usual. N that n*gga aint close to a Billi

Universal~Mind said:
I could give a fu*k about the content Jay's rapping about being too plush or luxurious...... Atleast i can admit that I wouldn't know how to relate to the life of a n*gga just shy of a billi.... So the fu*k what.... My issue is his watered down, boring delivery, and the lackluster beats.....

If Jay was rapping about regular joe/ street sh*t, n*ggas would be crying about how far gone from that life he is.. I never understood the issue with people complaining about "Rich n*gga rap" Does his wealth hurt that many people? I look to it as inspiration....
 4 years ago '07        #84
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
Plain and Simple the album is whack n sounds like a n*gga who 40. time for him to let the rapping go n stick to his other sh*t

tre0624 said:
if it was another n*gga everybody be giving this sh*t a 3/10 but it got Jay-Z name on the cover so n*ggas make excuses for it as usual. N that n*gga aint close to a Billi
 4 years ago '07        #85
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
Jay-Z always exaggerated sh*t he had. i always used to argue wit n*ggas bout that sh*t. n*gga aint have the money to own no dam nba team. Jordan like the least richest owner n im talkin bout Micheal Jordan lol he got hell of more money then Jay-z lol n Jordan the least richest

gangtsa said:
If your gonna cap for the man at least get it right

Billionaires like Cuban or pekovich own teams. Jayz had some shares..he greatly exaggerated what he owner. Clothes? That line died years ago. Shud have just left it at a shrewd business man. Moving along we at least expected this album to have some type of theme b and some of these songs to have structure.

Juss step out that stanly box for a moment doe. Observe the great marketing ploy and business venture. Now look at the lazy effort here this was a cash grab.
 4 years ago '10        #86
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
Basquiot paintings and saying he's a god all thru the album...that ain't rap man that's cult music but sheep will follow
 4 years ago '09        #87
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 iggyemu said:
Disagree with the review b/c the entire article simply criticizes the subject matter. Can't give Kanye a 9.5 when he was on his fu*k the world and fu*k your girl bender on Yeezus and then criticize the subject matter on Magna.
This.

I like Yeezus, but you can't criticize MCHG's subject matter while giving the content on Yeezus a pass.
 4 years ago '04        #88
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
.......... 3.7 outta 5 to me.
 4 years ago '04        #89
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
This is his 4th or 5th best album....but it does have a couple of his best ever songs.
 4 years ago '07        #90
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
Deserves a lower score. Album is trash.

Yeezus >
 4 years ago '04        #91
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
But Magna Carta is better than Yeezus....maaaan who cares what these critics say...Enjoy what YOU like... I like the Yeezus and I like the magna carta so forget em...
 4 years ago '05        #92
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 tre0624 said:
Plain and Simple the album is whack n sounds like a n*gga who 40. time for him to let the rapping go n stick to his other sh*t
but you listened to the album and you talking about it helping its buzz, so why let it go? a n*gga thats 40 made an album that sounds like a n*gga thats 40...a novel concept
 4 years ago '05        #93
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
As a huge Jay Z fan, this album was sh*t. His worst album by far. Really disappointed me.
 07-09-2013, 12:33 PM         #94
cunseededcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Face it.......... Its Light.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago