Freddie Gibbs Exposes Young Jeezy's Lies

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #121
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 ash1990 said:
PPL in Bx never want to see the underdog win.
stop it. We don't wanna see crybaby a.ss n*ggas who need to constant talk about another dude instead of moving on and getting on their grind win. He needs to drop this sh*t and move on. Jeezy aint said a word and is letting gibbs take himself out the game. Just like Jay-z did in all his beefs after nas. Nobody will take a shot on gibbs when they see him airing out business like this

Loxy Miracles said:
ya because rappers don't get asked these questions in interviews. the fu*k is wrong with you
Just because they ask doesn't mean you have to answer. You can shut that sh*t down and keep the focus on your own brand. Gucci shut down every question he hated on the breakfast club. What's so hard about doing that? Gibbs WANTS to keep talking about jeezy

fordtuff504 said:
Wow, n*gga said jeezy was trying to keep up with gucci
This cant be real life
When gucci got out of jail and started dropping all those mixtapes he took over atl for a bit. This was when jeezy wasn't fu*kin with drama and was dropping weak sh*t and constantly talking about gucci while gucci was ignoring him, doing guest verses from everyone in the industry and SUCCESSFULLY put his artists on unlike jeezy.

gimmethat said:
Gibbs sounds like an "ex" virgin that has been played go on with your life !
Exactly
 4 years ago '09        #122
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8868 8868
 DontHateDaGreat said:
stop it. We don't wanna see crybaby a.ss n*ggas who need to constant talk about another dude instead of moving on and getting on their grind win. He needs to drop this sh*t and move on. Jeezy aint said a word and is letting gibbs take himself out the game. Just like Jay-z did in all his beefs after nas. Nobody will take a shot on gibbs when they see him airing out business like this

Just because they ask doesn't mean you have to answer. You can shut that sh*t down and keep the focus on your own brand. Gucci shut down every question he hated on the breakfast club. What's so hard about doing that? Gibbs WANTS to keep talking about jeezy

When gucci got out of jail and started dropping all those mixtapes he took over atl for a bit. This was when jeezy wasn't fu*kin with drama and was dropping weak sh*t and constantly talking about gucci while gucci was ignoring him, doing guest verses from everyone in the industry and SUCCESSFULLY put his artists on unlike jeezy.

Exactly
Only a coward ducks questions......
 4 years ago '08        #123
WarviewVA 33 heat pts33
space
space
$995 | Props total: 143 143
He got jeezy shook. Jeezy responded to ross, gucci, and even blu. Gibbs pulling his card slow.
Probably dont know how to respond. Sh*t must be true...

Last edited by WarviewVA; 08-06-2013 at 04:08 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #124
True Sinister 117 heat pts117
space
space
$22,087 | Props total: 4711 4711
 WarviewVA said:
He got jeezy shook. Jeezy responded to ross, gucci, and even blu. Gibbs pulling his card slow.
Probably dont know how to respond. Sh*t must be true...
When? What about Jody Breeze? La the dark man? DTE? I feel the old Jeezy died while Thug Motivation 103 was getting pushed back. I liked stay strapped and wanted another one. The fact that him and Gibbs recorded one and we don't have it makes me think Jeezy is scared.
 4 years ago '12        #125
space
space
 ash1990 said:
Only a coward ducks questions......
only a scorned bi*ch keeps bringing a man's name up after some sh*t is over especially when the man isn't mentioning you at all. That's some sh*t that hoes do after they get played. Gibbs acting like a hoe and that's why people only talk about him WITH jeezy instead of talking about his music ON IT'S OWN. How many times dude gonna talk about the sh*t?
 4 years ago '13        #126
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,303 | Props total: 24400 24400
 proof1984 said:
Read your paperwork fu*king d!ck
Dont forget half of them didnt go to school fam
 4 years ago '09        #127
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
only a scorned bi*ch keeps bringing a man's name up after some sh*t is over especially when the man isn't mentioning you at all. That's some sh*t that hoes do after they get played. Gibbs acting like a hoe and that's why people only talk about him WITH jeezy instead of talking about his music ON IT'S OWN. How many times dude gonna talk about the sh*t?
It's not rocket science, Freddie keeps dissing Jeezy to promote ESGN.
 4 years ago '07        #128
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
You mean like how CTE kept dissing brick squad in 09/010?
 4 years ago '12        #129
space
space
 ash1990 said:
It's not rocket science, Freddie keeps dissing Jeezy to promote ESGN.
and it still ain't working...talking more about jeezy than how the album sounds time to try something else. Dissing only works when the person you diss responds...jeezy hasn't said sh*t and probably never will. Give it up

True Sinister said:
You mean like how CTE kept dissing brick squad in 09/010?
EXACTLY and you saw how that turned out. Jeezy the only one who had any success worried about what gucci doing with the mixtape game and didn't even get at him in the street when his man got k!lled
 4 years ago '07        #130
space
space
I definitely think it's bi*ch for Gibbs to go from dissing Ross to not dissing Ross to saying Ross treats his people better than Jeezy. It's worse that he started off saying he wasn't going to diss him unless Jeezy dissed him first and then went on to diss him anyway.
 4 years ago '08        #131
WarviewVA 33 heat pts33
space
space
$995 | Props total: 143 143
 True Sinister said:
When? What about Jody Breeze? La the dark man? DTE? I feel the old Jeezy died while Thug Motivation 103 was getting pushed back. I liked stay strapped and wanted another one. The fact that him and Gibbs recorded one and we don't have it makes me think Jeezy is scared.
I can see where you coming from. Dudes dont like getting their character a.ssassinated, name drug through the mud is all im saying. Where i'm from if you dont like
it you straighten it. Either way he shook. Just my opinion.
 4 years ago '09        #132
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
no wonder it's tha world mixtape went so damned hard.

Yep.............
 4 years ago '06        #133
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
freddie gibbs is fu*king irrelevant
 4 years ago '09        #134
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 LBThrizzy said:
freddie gibbs is fu*king irrelevant

So!!!!!!!!!!!!
He makes good music that's what matters bandwagon hiphop fan.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy