Freddie Gibbs Exposes Young Jeezy's Lies

most viewed right now
 221
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 130
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-09-2013, 09:19 AM         #101
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordOnThaStreet said:
so he jus told dude he was signed and didn't show him no paperwork or nothing?
on some joseline and steve j sh*t
 4 years ago '13        #102
PursuitProgress 
space
avatar space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 121 121
 conscious thug said:
From a book that fools act like is the Bible/Quran and every other Holy text wrapped up in one.

I would never work with someone that I knew was reading that nonsense. Because I can't trust them. The whole point of that book is fu*king over each and every person you're involved with to your own benefit. Why the fu*k would I choose to work with someone infecting their minds and work ethics with that sh*t?

All that sh*t does is make sure you never have another stable friendship/relationship with another person again in your life. And if all you about is stacking chips and being alone the rest of your life with no one that can trust you, hey...go ahead.

If that's what is important.
OH ok, I knew it sounded familiar. I think you're referring to the 33 laws book by Robert Greene. I didn't read it but I did the book he did with 50. Thanks for filling me in, and an honest point of view.

Something always bothered me about Greene and the tone of his books, and your post just a put a spotlight on it... PROPS!
 4 years ago '04        #103
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$1,983 | Props total: 1194 1194
 PursuitProgress said:
OH ok, I knew it sounded familiar. I think you're referring to the 33 laws book by Robert Greene. I didn't read it but I did the book he did with 50. Thanks for filling me in, and an honest point of view.

Something always bothered me about Greene and the tone of his books, and your post just a put a spotlight on it... PROPS!
33 strategies of war or 48 laws of power

robert doesnt have a 33 laws book my g
 4 years ago '10        #104
GUNITZCAPO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
He told him he was signed Gibbs never said he believed him. Gibbs said he was tired of lies being told. Jeezy was trying to keep Gibbs around without pay....that is hoe sh*t...Jezebel prolly thought Gibbs was eating off his name anyway
 4 years ago '04        #105
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,469 | Props total: 2703 2703
Gibbs sounds like an "ex" virgin that has been played


Go on with your life !
 4 years ago '09        #106
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5095 5095
how do you believe you're signed without actually putting your signature on anything?

cmon gibbs
 4 years ago '12        #107
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
Eeeeeh fu*k both dem n*ggas............. They just need to continue rapping and trapping

fu*k the tweets and talking
 4 years ago '04        #108
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1563 1563
 CakedUP23 said:
How you gonna believe you signed somewhere without any kind of proof.
Its Gibbs dumbass fault if he believed that sh*t.
right I smh and stopped @ "Jeezy told me" looks like we got another beanie sigel a.ss ngga not handling his business.......

how hard was it for gibbs to get his own entertainment lawyer ask that Jeezy show him paperwork just to make sure all was goo?

:snoofacepalm: these n*ggas
 4 years ago '04        #109
Djkommish6 
space
avatar space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
Jeezy aint the same ???Jeezy still bumping to me so its whatever
 4 years ago '13        #110
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
 Manofwar9146 said:
n*gga think about it??? Blue, Blood Raw,Roccett and so many n*ggaz who was down with Jeezy back in the day kept saying the same sh*t about this man. Something is just not adding up to this n*gga. A lot of times n*ggaz fall in love with his music, but behind the scenes n*ggaz don't really see his fruits. These n*ggaz who are making claims with Jeezy should and would know more than we do about this n*gga than we do. End of the day I dun give a fuk slim...i'm just saying it's gotta be sumdin to Jeezy shady side. The writings in on the wall. He makes good music, but at the same time Jeezy might be on that fuk erbody it's about me type of spirit. I could be wrong, but sumdin isn't right if we keep hearing similar sh*t from different n*ggaz who was very loyal to this n*gga from day 1.
and all dem n*ggaz want attention!!, jeezy is dat n*gga in the streets forreal. The main n*ggaz that dissing jeezy is n*ggaz dat not even doing shidd, bleu is fake he using jeezy name 2 get his self popping same thing with gibbs, cause aint nobody going play they shidd on the radio and dats REAL.
 4 years ago '10        #111
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 Manofwar9146 said:
n*gga think about it??? Blue, Blood Raw,Roccett and so many n*ggaz who was down with Jeezy back in the day kept saying the same sh*t about this man. Something is just not adding up to this n*gga. A lot of times n*ggaz fall in love with his music, but behind the scenes n*ggaz don't really see his fruits. These n*ggaz who are making claims with Jeezy should and would know more than we do about this n*gga than we do. End of the day I dun give a fuk slim...i'm just saying it's gotta be sumdin to Jeezy shady side. The writings in on the wall. He makes good music, but at the same time Jeezy might be on that fuk erbody it's about me type of spirit. I could be wrong, but sumdin isn't right if we keep hearing similar sh*t from different n*ggaz who was very loyal to this n*gga from day 1.
sums it up real good here.....

 BHAMBOi293 said:
and all dem n*ggaz want attention!!, jeezy is dat n*gga in the streets forreal. The main n*ggaz that dissing jeezy is n*ggaz dat not even doing shidd, bleu is fake he using jeezy name 2 get his self popping same thing with gibbs, cause aint nobody going play they shidd on the radio and dats REAL.
ok all them n*ggas wanted attention for getting fu*ked over. don't see why u bringing bleu's snitch a.ss up when he wasn't on cte, ever. but Im sleep -__-
 07-09-2013, 12:19 PM         #112
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When Boo or Slick start talking sh*t then jeezy is suspect........ Bet all those guys got paid properly just couldn't wait... Every rapper knows beef will get you some exposure....

Boo been with Jeezy for sooo long that every time jeezy added a new artist on the label Boo got overlooked and lost his push but he never bi*ched once like Gibbs. So i think they got paid for their time properly..
 07-09-2013, 12:22 PM         #113
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Read your paperwork fu*king d!ck
 4 years ago '06        #114
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
that bum just dropped the best release of the year................


its probably time to stop sleeping.............
You DID notice that Kanye and Jay both came out right!?!?!
 4 years ago '13        #115
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$24,244 | Props total: 24219 24219
feds still looking for screwww ?
 4 years ago '10        #116
DunkinMyNutz 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$675 | Props total: 267 267
Its been months now, and on the real why hasnt jeezy said anything back to gibbs yet, im confused on this matter, like not even a chuckle or anything from dude, just different for me to see someone dissing someone so hard in the spotlight get better music coming out and still no response.
 4 years ago '07        #117
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$22,057 | Props total: 4674 4674
 DunkinMyNutz said:
Its been months now, and on the real why hasnt jeezy said anything back to gibbs yet, im confused on this matter, like not even a chuckle or anything from dude, just different for me to see someone dissing someone so hard in the spotlight get better music coming out and still no response.
He don't respond to anyone. Jay set the precedent and that's how it's done now. The last time anyone was going to be addressed...he wanted Gibbs to f!ght for him.
 4 years ago '07        #118
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$22,057 | Props total: 4674 4674
 deLeet said:
When Boo or Slick start talking sh*t then jeezy is suspect........ Bet all those guys got paid properly just couldn't wait... Every rapper knows beef will get you some exposure....

Boo been with Jeezy for sooo long that every time jeezy added a new artist on the label Boo got overlooked and lost his push but he never bi*ched once like Gibbs. So i think they got paid for their time properly..
Just because Gibbs is handling the situation in the wrong way does not mean he is lying. Some people complain others don't. You have to gain wisdom to truly understand the value of keeping your mouth shut at the right time with the right motivation.
 4 years ago '10        #119
DunkinMyNutz 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$675 | Props total: 267 267
 True Sinister said:
Just because Gibbs is handling the situation in the wrong way does not mean he is lying. Some people complain others don't. You have to gain wisdom to truly understand the value of keeping your mouth shut at the right time with the right motivation.
yea idk i try and figure out why like he wouldnt respond since gibbs is alot less main stream i guess, but i guess jeezy has alot more to lose if he does respond as in people will see gibbs more and in my opinion gibbs on the mic is 100x better than jeezy. but thats my opinion. but yea i mean gibbs saying it so much is a little ridiculous. but i wish hiphop could be about disses again and see who can outshine the other. but good ol JAY didnt want it that way so he used his influence i guess to change it. o well i suppose
 4 years ago '07        #120
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$22,057 | Props total: 4674 4674
 DunkinMyNutz said:
yea idk i try and figure out why like he wouldnt respond since gibbs is alot less main stream i guess, but i guess jeezy has alot more to lose if he does respond as in people will see gibbs more and in my opinion gibbs on the mic is 100x better than jeezy. but thats my opinion. but yea i mean gibbs saying it so much is a little ridiculous. but i wish hiphop could be about disses again and see who can outshine the other. but good ol JAY didnt want it that way so he used his influence i guess to change it. o well i suppose
Jeezy also won't diss Ross even after torch blatantly dissing him on twitter, Ross mocking him in interviews, and tracks like that summer is mine, rich forever, and an appearance on that Gucci respect me track. Ross has pretty much done everything to provoke Jeezy except a blatant diss track.

I'm surprised that in 09 Jeezy even did 24/23 and had his boys do that CTE for life track and none of brisksquad responded. Gucci would have looked better to respond than to seem desperate to reconcile and collaborate.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy