Freddie Gibbs Exposes Young Jeezy's Lies

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #81
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 mikejuheard said:
gibbs was depending on jeezy too much on his career
he was there for like a year and sum change tho

peeyump said:
n*gga wants to try to make Jeezy look like a fraud cause Jeezy played him.........

look like a fraud?

Stillhyphy said:
But the thing is....yal really dont know the situation. there could be ALOT more going on that he's not even telling..thats why Jeezy hasnt even said sh*t yet, he probably knows he's wrong for whatever he did.

If i get fu*ked over by somebody i trusted then best believe im airing his a.ss out anytime im asked about it. Lets remember Gibbs aint pus*y
time will tell...I guess

Ghosman804 said:

Let that hurt go Gibbs

Slick & Jeezy are cousins, he expect Pulla to side with him? #hemad
 4 years ago '07        #82
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Sir Bangz said:
Jeezy lost.

Who cares about the rest of them n*ggas on his label.

Only real artist he ever had was gibbs
yeah that muslim guy that raps like jim jones sucks.... I gave up on Cte record label after Jeezy let k!nky B and Roccet go.
 4 years ago '13        #83
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 121 121
 SCNC said:
Law 36: Disdain things you cannot [control]: Ignoring them is the best revenge.

I like that man, where's it from?
 4 years ago '09        #84
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
(insert Stevie J rat face)
 4 years ago '12        #85
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 beast mode said:
gibbs is weak and has no street cred after them africans gave him that strong ether
gotta be trolling
 4 years ago '11        #86
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
Another Boo Boo the Fool in the rap game I see... I really don't feel sorry for him why is n*ggas signing to other artists labels? Makes no sense.
 07-09-2013, 05:43 AM         #87
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikejuheard said:
Law 1: NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER
Here we go with this bullsh*t again.
 07-09-2013, 05:44 AM         #88
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PursuitProgress said:
I like that man, where's it from?
From a book that fools act like is the Bible/Quran and every other Holy text wrapped up in one.

I would never work with someone that I knew was reading that nonsense. Because I can't trust them. The whole point of that book is fu*king over each and every person you're involved with to your own benefit. Why the fu*k would I choose to work with someone infecting their minds and work ethics with that sh*t?

All that sh*t does is make sure you never have another stable friendship/relationship with another person again in your life. And if all you about is stacking chips and being alone the rest of your life with no one that can trust you, hey...go ahead.

If that's what is important.

Last edited by conscious thug; 07-09-2013 at 05:46 AM..
 07-09-2013, 05:46 AM         #89
SuperSourD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gagethedesigner said:
this. Jeezy used to my favorite but I think he fell off when he tried to keep up with Gucci
Keep up? Both these dudes are stuck in the mud...and neither of em are going nowhere real fast
 4 years ago '04        #90
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
What's Gibbs supposed to do now? The "deal" with CTE was non-existent and let's be honest, Gibbs isn't exactly easy to market. Does the mainstream even care about gangsta rap anymore? So from now it's all out, getting attention from dissing the Snow Man.

Nyuzi said:
I don't get how Gibbs didn't have sh*t like that checked on either personally or through a lawyer. You gotta know business up and down before you do anything in the industry.
lol you know what those people will say. "I can't trust a n*ggas word anymore? I thought he was for real, no fu*kin around". They always think their business partner is honest and correct
 07-09-2013, 05:55 AM         #91
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom2k2 said:
What's Gibbs supposed to do now? The "deal" with CTE was non-existent and let's be honest, Gibbs isn't exactly easy to market. Does the mainstream even care about gangsta rap anymore? So from now it's all out, getting attention from dissing the Snow Man.

lol you know what those people will say. "I can't trust a n*ggas word anymore? I thought he was for real, no fu*kin around". They always think their business partner is honest and correct
reminds me of that old Mase skit off of Harlem World.

"you act like he said he was gonna take you on the road with him"

"He DID!"

Last edited by conscious thug; 07-09-2013 at 05:58 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #92
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
$16,496 | Props total: 6165 6165
Think your right

gagethedesigner said:
this. Jeezy used to my favorite but I think he fell off when he tried to keep up with Gucci
 4 years ago '07        #93
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
Dont know where u live but a lot of people listen to Gucci here n if u check on most mixtape sites Gucci be at like the top of downloads lol. Who u listen to?

SuperSourD said:
Keep up? Both these dudes are stuck in the mud...and neither of em are going nowhere real fast
 4 years ago '07        #94
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
That Jay-Z sh*t whack u just listening to it n sayin its hard cause it has the name Jay-z on it. sometimes J fans are rediculous n always say his sh*t hard when they know its whack

coolhandluc said:
damn i was just listening to J Cole, Jay Z & Kendrick Lamar...Gibbs better go listen To tribe call quest ASAP
 07-09-2013, 06:31 AM         #95
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like Gibbs went out like a chump cuz he playing the chump. This sh*t doesn't happen to cats who are about theirs.
 4 years ago '13        #96
fordtuff504 
space
space
space
$123 | Props total: 57 57
 gagethedesigner said:
Wow, n*gga said jeezy was trying to keep up with gucci
This cant be real life
 4 years ago '04        #97
dude36732 
space
space
$1,553 | Props total: 220 220
Ya i agree w dude. E.s.g.n. Is straight heat, y'all need to wake up on gangsta gibbs
 4 years ago '05        #98
Ill Will 
space
space
$285 | Props total: 12 12
Gibbs putting his whole livelihood on a handshake and a promise and then getting hot when it falls through
 4 years ago '07        #99
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,441 | Props total: 2218 2218
its calle business man..If your a dumb hoodrat and don't see a contract well you get what you deserve..Jeezy LPs are always straight fire...real talk! Jayz Lp is also fire! sorry for you 90s babies that don't understand sh*t
 4 years ago '08        #100
Lmac 
space
space
space
$2,057 | Props total: 445 445
 Venom2k2 said:

Unfortunately it doesn't, which is why people saying that Gibbs won't "make it big" because of his antics has little to do with it. Gibbs won't make it big because of the kind of music he makes and the images that he puts out there. You cannot find me a successful mainstream artist who consistently makes the kind of music that Gibbs makes. It isn't the early to mid 90s anymore. If it was, Gibbs would be fine.

In order for him to achieve mainstream success and have a strong backing, he would have to change his art. At this point he doesn't think its worth it, and I don't blame him.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago