most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #21
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
*Waits for Folk's take on this (if he still logs on)...
 4 years ago '12        #22
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11319 11319
i think he saying jeezy lied about having distribution from Epic, he lied about being an actual label, which he finally did get through atlantic records.
 4 years ago '04        #23
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 6397 6397
folk was saying that they were shopping around gibbs but nobody would take him(which isn't far fetched because nobody took him since the deal with interscope fell through) then jeezy got the label deal a couple of months after he left

now did jeezy say "yea you got deal with epic its going to be fine" or did he say "we talking to epic right now about a deal. i think you good"

nobody really knows what really happened except a few people. but just saying jeezy is a bad boss isn't going to slow him down
 4 years ago '13        #24
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,249 | Props total: 24228 24228
gibbs was depending on jeezy too much on his career
 07-07-2013, 08:10 PM         #25
ADOUBLEF MOBSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheThreadLord said:
It was him saying one thing and it not being it," he says during the interview. "I don't have no personal problem or anything of that nature because I didn't deal with him on a personal level. We was together a lot, but we was never really cool like that. It just came down to a person lying to you and f*ckin' with your family and future and how your family eat. So when a person tells you that you are signed to this label and that's not the case, then then that's a lie. Jeezy out his mouth told me that I had a deal with Epic and I was ready to go full throttle with this sh*t, but that wasn't the case. He lied. He made me look stupid. I just got tired of playin' the fool and I'm not just one of them guys that's happy to be around you. I got my own brand and my own fan base." ("murder Master Music Show")
Stopped reading here. Don't care if it was SOHH or GIBBS fault.
 4 years ago '10        #26
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
n*gga wants to try to make Jeezy look like a fraud cause Jeezy played him.........
 4 years ago '04        #27
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
 AmericanGangsta said:
I love how n*ggas take one n*gga word as the gospel. Not choosing sides just going based off of experience. Gibbs coulda taken some sh*t outta context. I refuse to believe the n*gga who released Thug Motivation 101, The Recession, Trap or Die, Last Laugh, The Real is Back and many more classic projects full of realness is a straight up liar. The fact he not responding makes me wonder the authenticity of Gibb's allegations even more.
gucci been told yall n*ggaz this gibbs aint the first
 4 years ago '06        #28
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,925 | Props total: 2447 2447
i just think gibbs should do the politaclly correct thing with this jeezy situation

interviewer: So what happened with you and Jeezy?

Gibbs: Yea man, Jeezy, thats the big homie. I was able to get a chance to work with him under his CTE label, and was able to learn alot about the industry.

Interviewer: So do you guys have beef or anything?

Gibbs: No, its no beef or anything like that. I was able to learn and grow as an artist being over there, and now its time to take what I have learned and apply it to my own grind.
 07-07-2013, 08:26 PM         #29
ADOUBLEF MOBSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Wilson said:
i just think gibbs should do the politaclly correct thing with this jeezy situation

Gibbs: Yea man, Jeezy, thats the big homie. I was able to get a chance to work with him under his CTE label, and was able to learn alot about the industry.

Gibbs: No, its no beef or anything like that. I was able to learn and grow as an artist being over there, and now its time to take what I have learned and apply it to my own grind.
 4 years ago '13        #30
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
 Michael Wilson said:

That's the same shidd im saying!!, gibbs needs to let the pass be the pass dat was last year wen they split up, why? u keep bringing that same shidd up.
 4 years ago '04        #31
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Gibbs cant keep jeezy name out his mouth lol.This is getting pathetic now.This n*gga wake up and go to sleep with jeezy on his mind lol.

I mean n*ggas know him for talking about jeezy instead of his music.

Dumbass n*gga,just do you.

Gibbs is that n*gga that hate so much in the barbershop that he forget to get his haircut.
 4 years ago '06        #32
space
space
Now I'm not saying that Freddy Gibbs is wrong for how he feels, but when you speak negatively about someone, you have a chance of alienating certain people that may enjoy your music.
 4 years ago '04        #33
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 Michael Wilson said:
Now I'm not saying that Freddy Gibbs is wrong for how he feels, but when you speak negatively about someone, you have a chance of alienating certain people that may enjoy your music.
while i do agree..gucci mane made dissin young jeezy a priority for a long a.ss time..he didnt really stop untill his buzz from the mixtapes grew and then jeezy started dissin him..

all gibbs should do is say his issue once and make good music.. you wont ever fully get ppl to side with you vs jeezy (def jam aint gon allow another ja rule situation),but he can make himself alot more popular in the streets.
 4 years ago '05        #34
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9635 9635
 dtho43 said:
Dudes a bum...who really cares what he has to say?
Lol @ you posting in the thread about a guy you don't care about though.
 4 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 slapaho said:
while i do agree..gucci mane made dissin young jeezy a priority for a long a.ss time..he didnt really stop untill his buzz from the mixtapes grew and then jeezy started dissin him..

all gibbs should do is say his issue once and make good music.. you wont ever fully get ppl to side with you vs jeezy (def jam aint gon allow another ja rule situation),but he can make himself alot more popular in the streets.
right right. Exactly. Just look at the responses in this thread and the others about Gibbs speaking on Jeezy. People just want him to make music.
 4 years ago '10        #36
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,641 | Props total: 149 149
 gagethedesigner said:
this. Jeezy used to my favorite but I think he fell off when he tried to keep up with Gucci
He Fell Off once he started fu*king with Lil Lody
 4 years ago '12        #37
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 jt satan said:
He Fell Off once he started fu*king with Lil Lody
Alot of ppl Like the RIB tho & Lody was all over that.
 07-07-2013, 09:47 PM         #38
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude is retarded.....
 4 years ago '10        #39
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,641 | Props total: 149 149
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Alot of ppl Like the RIB tho & Lody was all over that.
its jeezy they going to like it no matter what. Lil Lody production just not as good as jeezy's regular producers.

Lil lody jacks beats anyways run dmc, badana were lex luger beats. Aint no telling what other sh*t lody has jacked..

Only beats I think lody did good were the intros and snow go.

but real is back series is not in jeezy's top 5 tapes. its just decent
 4 years ago '07        #40
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
I don't get how Gibbs didn't have sh*t like that checked on either personally or through a lawyer. You gotta know business up and down before you do anything in the industry.
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy