Anderson Silva Threw The Fight. "The Perfect Fight On Saturday Is Chris Weidman Wins Im Tired" (Vide

most viewed right now
 284
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 204
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #101
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 23728 23728
I think Anderson takes it serious in the rematch n blitzes Weidman from the get on some straight k!ller sh*t no dancing no fooling around.. then we witness one the most brutal KOs of all time.. weidman might not even want a trilogy after it
 5 years ago '09        #102
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,149 | Props total: 7152 7152
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
yeah he wanted to lose he was clowning the entire f!ght. is it that hard to grasp?
Yes it is because he always does that sh*t, people thought he was the 2nd coming of Christ for doing it against Forrest in particular. He was always gonna be maid pay for it eventually he got what he deserved, i always wondered would he of had the balls to do against Jones?

If he threw that f!ght on Saturday he has attempted to throw others, he was basically winding Weidman up to stop him going for takedowns


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 07-08-2013 at 01:36 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #103
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,857 | Props total: 3137 3137
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Yes it is because he always does that sh*t, people thought he was the 2nd coming of Christ for doing it against Forrest in particular. He was always gonna be maid pay for it eventually he got what he deserved, i always wondered would he of had the balls to do against Jones?
i doubt he would of fu*ked around with jones or even GSP dudes crazy but not that crazy lol

being #1 in his weight division for so long probably made him feel like he was in god mode the whole time until weidman picked up the controller on the second round and punched in the code for the golden gun lol


Last edited by HiRolliN; 07-08-2013 at 01:38 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #104
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,149 | Props total: 7152 7152
 HiRolliN said:
i doubt he would of fu*ked around with jones or even GSP dudes crazy but not that crazy lol
GSP has no punching power anymore i could see him doing it against him, Jones wouldnt be long about making him regret it though. Jones would man handle him if they fought, he destroyed Sonnen at wrestling which people thought wouldnt be his gameplan. Its definitely not a good matchup for Silva unless Jones purely wants to strike which he would be stupid to do
 5 years ago '05        #105
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,857 | Props total: 3137 3137
 ShadyVsEminem said:
GSP has no punching power anymore i could see him doing it against him, Jones wouldnt be long about making him regret it though. Jones would man handle him if they fought, he destroyed Sonnen at wrestling which people thought wouldnt be his gameplan. Its definitely not a good matchup for Silva unless Jones purely wants to strike which he would be stupid to do
ya if the gsp f!ght does happen he will not strike with silva that f!ght will be a hugfest lol
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
I will marry this woman for real.
123 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
56 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy