Anderson Silva Threw The Fight. "The Perfect Fight On Saturday Is Chris Weidman Wins Im Tired" (Vide

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-08-2013, 07:40 AM         #81
GregNice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't throw the f!ght, just got way too c*cky and wiedman caught him on the chin
 4 years ago '05        #82
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 699 699
 Mattaveli said:
im glad i could amaze you. i guess white people are easily amazed. im just a very blunt person, i saw something and said what i think about it. i dont have to censor myself. it amazes me that every time someone brings up race, which is still a very important issue in america at least, that someone always has to comment about it like it shouldnt be mentioned or it isnt a factor. before you say i made race an issue, race has been an issue long before i was even born, and will be until we have an open honest discussion about why people feel the way they do and how to change those feelings. learn to deal with the world instead of just ignoring everything. black people dont want to believe anderson really lost, white people do want to believe chris weidman really won. there i said it. thats not absolute or all inclusive, just a broad generalization. if you cant handle race politics, why are you at boxden anyway?
Damn you wrote your life story because I made one statement Race will alwayse an issue as long as someone brings it up at every given opportunity. I'm white, and a huge Silva fan and I'm not impressed with Weidman's fluke KO. Does that make me different? I promise you that every white man that is happy to see Weidman get the win isn't happy/excited simply because they are white. Just like black people don't want to believe that Silva lost lol. Stop seeing everything in black and white, I'm sure you will be a happier person.

BTW I'm sure I've been on Boxden longer then you can imagine, and I damn sure didn't come here to discuss race politics.
 4 years ago '05        #83
space
space
 dog4life said:
i don't think chris weidman is gonna make a good champion but we will see... until then

[pic - click to view]

That first follow up was fu*king cold blooded
 4 years ago '09        #84
TroyNY 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 2934 2934
now he can f!ght roy jones. he obviously threw the f!ght
 4 years ago '09        #85
TroyNY 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 2934 2934
 dog4life said:

[pic - click to view]

at this pus*y missin 3 ground punches at point blank range. sh*t had to be fixed. he aint want to k!ll him
 07-08-2013, 08:34 AM         #86
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you look on ufc.com you can see that they havnt updated since june 17th, yet weidman is still listed as "interim champ"(pending drug test)

so how did they know who would win

dana set this up for the rematch pay day
 4 years ago '04        #87
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
People are confusing throwing a f!ght with taking a dive. Anderson got KTFO. There is no debating that. And I don't think he intended to get KTFO so Weidman deserves credit for rushing him and not getting intimidated by shadow boxing with the Spider.

But to think that the man didn't come in this f!ght looking to lose is crazy. Anderson doesn't do this to everybody. He did it Maia a guy who has zero stand up. He did it for a second to Forrest then disposed of him quickly. Of his last few f!ghts he didn't do it to Sonnen (twice) or Belfort. And even when doing it to Weidman he rarely threw any shots at his head. He just leg kicked and hit him with a couple of jabs. No combinations thrown, no nothing.

This was more than just showboating. It was blatant disrespect and disregard for the f!ght or the outcome. And for those who are doubting that are claiming opposite he basically called it out in interviews before AND after the f!ght.

Undefeated (in the UFC) Anderson had checked out long before Weidman KTFO. The kid deserves some credit but no one watching that f!ght would give him a chance in hell in a rematch if Anderson fought seriously.
 4 years ago '05        #88
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Tikyle2 said:
People are confusing throwing a f!ght with taking a dive. Anderson got KTFO. There is no debating that. And I don't think he intended to get KTFO so Weidman deserves credit for rushing him and not getting intimidated by shadow boxing with the Spider.

But to think that the man didn't come in this f!ght looking to lose is crazy. Anderson doesn't do this to everybody. He did it Maia a guy who has zero stand up. He did it for a second to Forrest then disposed of him quickly. Of his last few f!ghts he didn't do it to Sonnen (twice) or Belfort. And even when doing it to Weidman he rarely threw any shots at his head. He just leg kicked and hit him with a couple of jabs. No combinations thrown, no nothing.

This was more than just showboating. It was blatant disrespect and disregard for the f!ght or the outcome. And for those who are doubting that are claiming opposite he basically called it out in interviews before AND after the f!ght.

Undefeated (in the UFC) Anderson had checked out long before Weidman KTFO. The kid deserves some credit but no one watching that f!ght would give him a chance in hell in a rematch if Anderson fought seriously.
Yes , maybe he was looking for someone who could do it. Soon as he started acting stupid, I said to my buddy, he is doing it to p!ss people off and he is just going to lose by decision. Dana warned him about doing this and I knew silva was just like fu*k it, it is not a coincidence that most people watching the f!ght had a weird feeling like something wasnt right
 4 years ago '05        #89
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 1226 1226
According to vegas , alot of people bet weidman to win, I wonder if there was hints that silva was giving off or people just thought weidman was bad a.ss
 4 years ago '12        #90
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,518 | Props total: 2138 2138
My life story, as you put it, seems to be missing any acutal information about me. If I am long winded, it is because I prefer to explain my point of view in the most clear and complete way possible. You are the person who focused on my one off the cuff comment about race, rather than my stance on whether or not anderson threw the f!ght, which is what the thread is about. I believe mma is as legitimate as boxing or pro wrestling. Your tenure at boxden is irrelevant, since I was merely making a satirical reference to peoples constant complaints about others mentioning race.

Last edited by Mattaveli; 07-08-2013 at 09:37 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #91
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,341 | Props total: 8417 8417
All im gonna say is
Silva is age 38 and just signed a new 10 f!ght deal with UFC
this will be a trilogy series which the UFC is hoping to bank on
Fixed................
 4 years ago '05        #92
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
yeah he wanted to lose he was clowning the entire f!ght. is it that hard to grasp?
let weidman have his little charade. silva is still the best middleweight f!ghter.
 07-08-2013, 10:15 AM         #93
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TroyNY said:
at this pus*y missin 3 ground punches at point blank range. sh*t had to be fixed. he aint want to k!ll him
how do you stop before you hit em multiple times

he pulled back on those few he "missed"
 4 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 Mattaveli said:
My life story, as you put it, seems to be missing any acutal information about me. If I am long winded, it is because I prefer to explain my point of view in the most clear and complete way possible. You are the person who focused on my one off the cuff comment about race, rather than my stance on whether or not anderson threw the f!ght, which is what the thread is about. I believe mma is as legitimate as boxing or pro wrestling. Your tenure at boxden is irrelevant, since I was merely making a satirical reference to peoples constant complaints about others mentioning race.
You are entitled to your opinion, just like I am... I'm short, all I'm saying is it's 2013, we will never move forward as long as people keep thinking backwards.
 4 years ago '12        #95
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,518 | Props total: 2138 2138
We move forward by solving the problems that lay in the way of progress, not by ignoring them. I choose to shed light on obstacles rather than pushing them into the shadows. But since I dont agree with you, I must be thinking backwards. And silva threw the f!ght. He wasnt even trying.

Last edited by Mattaveli; 07-08-2013 at 12:49 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #96
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 2533 2533
yea he really didnt get hit that hard at all and he seen it coming..
 4 years ago '11        #97
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
lol he got punched on the chin. Some people know jack sh*t about f!ghting in here...doesn't have to be the hardest punch in the world to knock you out.

Silva was doing the same sh*t that gives Forrest Griffin nightmares. but because this time it didn't work and he got caught fan boys can't be men and man up they have to make excuses. Most you guys are the same as Mayweather fans, don't care about boxing unless may is f!ghting and whoever he is f!ghting against is going to lose. You have no clue who the other guy is but know he is trash.
 4 years ago '04        #98
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
All these fu*king excuses... He was show boating and got caught. He was knocked out cold... Theres no fixing that
 4 years ago '08        #99
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
Dudes calling Weidman a fluke and a pus*y???

I used to think I was a Spider stan... But I guess a stan is a stan, and it don't matter who a stan roots for, he's gonna be a fkn idiot

Weidman hit Anderson hard. Usually he takes shots and can move with them but he leaned into a position where he had nowhere to go...

And there are two ways he does his dancing routine, one where he's clowning and taunting like vs Weidman, Maia, Cote, etc., and another where he respects his opponents aggression and actually counterstrikes, like vs Okami, and Vitor to an extent... No idea why he chose to sleep on Chris but he did...

The stans might be in for a shock in the rematch too...
 4 years ago '09        #100
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,091 | Props total: 7255 7255
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy