Anderson Silva Threw The Fight. "The Perfect Fight On Saturday Is Chris Weidman Wins Im Tired" (Vide

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #61
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25615 25615
Like i said i don't think silva planned to get knocked out but to dance around weidman all night and hope to lose a decision.. Dude said he's tired of the pressure from being champ and he didn't want a rematch along with he hoped weidman wins.. He re stated this in the post f!ght interview that he doesn't wanna f!ght for the belt again either..
 4 years ago '12        #62
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,518 | Props total: 2138 2138
im glad i could amaze you. i guess white people are easily amazed. im just a very blunt person, i saw something and said what i think about it. i dont have to censor myself. it amazes me that every time someone brings up race, which is still a very important issue in america at least, that someone always has to comment about it like it shouldnt be mentioned or it isnt a factor. before you say i made race an issue, race has been an issue long before i was even born, and will be until we have an open honest discussion about why people feel the way they do and how to change those feelings. learn to deal with the world instead of just ignoring everything. black people dont want to believe anderson really lost, white people do want to believe chris weidman really won. there i said it. thats not absolute or all inclusive, just a broad generalization. if you cant handle race politics, why are you at boxden anyway?

Last edited by Mattaveli; 07-07-2013 at 09:03 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #63
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
I thought he threw it immediately after he told Rogan he didn't want a rematch and that Weidman was the new king. Dude is probably mentally tired from 7 whole years of brilliance. Too bad he had to go out like that to an obviously inferior foe. He could have destroyed Weidman in the 1st round after he stuffed that 2nd takedown attempt. Weidman was beat at that moment.
 4 years ago '05        #64
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
in my mind this confirms the fact he threw it
 07-07-2013, 09:18 PM         #65
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think he threw the f!ght...he got enough experience not to underestimate his opponent that much
 4 years ago '11        #66
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
I have never seen 90% of the people saying the f!ght was fixed in a MMA thread not involving Silva or Jones

Silva uses his showboating for counter striking and to get into the f!ghters head and get their timing down. Now that it didn't work he must of thrown it.

Silva probably wasn't 100% mentally into it seems tired of the pressure of being the champ, when he has the money to live on easy street, nothing fishy about the outcome though.

Last edited by thehammer; 07-08-2013 at 09:13 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #67
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 Fedor Christ said:
Wow. Some people are truly beyond pathetic.

I can recognize a coping mechanism when I see one. It's preferable to live in denial and convince yourself that Anderson threw the f!ght than it is to handle the truth that your idol got fu*king destroyed by a dude with less than 10 f!ghts. I LOVE Anderson and let it out some tears when they booed him. LOVE Anderson. But some of you guys are disgustingly weak.

These fu*king casual cassies at it again.

(btw I'm not talking about you, Dilla. We homies for life. )
best post in the thread right there on page one. dude got knocked the fu*k out because of his own laziness and arrogance and the d!ck riders get sad.

and lmao at "casual cassies"
 07-07-2013, 10:19 PM         #68
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh sh*t so silva lost huh

ufc is wack anyways
 4 years ago '10        #69
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
People that are saying he threw it to get out of the champions clause are dumb. He could have just relinquished the belt instead of embarrassing himself like this.

I think he went through that first take-down and didn't like what happened (a sub attempt and some good g-and-p) so he wanted to keep on the feet and the only way to do that was to make Weidman keep on the feet. That's why he was trying to get in his head and make him try to prove a point. It worked too, Weidman didn't go for another takedown in the first round and only one more the rest of the f!ght.

Notice how he does that sh*t against people who aren't threats standing up. It's a tactic, not showboating. He started doing it with Chael in the first f!ght after the first couple of takedowns.

These dudes really think he was forced to f!ght or they'd break his kneecaps or some sh*t. He could have just retired and stopped f!ghting if he REALLY wanted to get out of the UFC. Even if he doesn't have the belt he's still under contract, so he wouldn't be able to f!ght or go box somewhere else without the UFC's consent. This sh*t makes zero sense.

Plus he's fought the same way before. He stood against the fence with his hands down against Bonnar. Like you said he was letting Chael punch him in the face in the first f!ght. He had his hands down and dodged punches against Forrest. He even helped the motherfu*ker up in the middle of the f!ght. He taunted more against Maia than he actually fought.

Nothing about Weidman's hands seemed dangerous leading up to the f!ght. Even the Munoz knockout was an elbow he'd never be able to hit Anderson with. He underestimated Weidman and paid the price.
 4 years ago '11        #70
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #71
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
no fix dude got knocked the fu*k out tired or not.
 4 years ago '06        #72
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25615 25615
 Flying Jesus said:
Jon jones left the company?
my phone auto corrected bj to jj lol
 4 years ago '06        #73
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 Lex Lossis said:
n*ggas confusing "fixed" and "thrown" now
these people need to make the distinction

07-08-2013, 12:56 AM         #74
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehammer said:
I have never seen 90% of the people saying the f!ght was fixed in a MMA thread not involving Silva or Jones

Silva uses his showboating for counter striking and to get into the f!ghters head and get their timing down. Now that it didn't work he must of thrown it.

Silva probably wasn't 100% mentally into it seems tired of the pressure of being the champ, when he has the money to live on easy street, nothing fishy about he outcome though.
rational people are rare on Boxden, but you know it when you see it
 4 years ago '11        #75
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25104 25104
Everytime I think maybe it could have been fixed..I think about all those extra punches he took on the ground

the knockout punch did seem weak but who know's

Last edited by Dray; 07-08-2013 at 02:26 AM..
 4 years ago '09        #76
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,208 | Props total: 19306 19306
UFC is basically WWE anyways
 4 years ago '04        #77
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i don't think chris weidman is gonna make a good champion but we will see... until then

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #78
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,097 | Props total: 1337 1337
i take nothing against the other guy, but any time a guy is dancing around the ring, like he's playing with a child, and you seem, at least from my view, to catch him with a punch that wasn't thrown that hard, and get knocked out....then it's just not the same. It's like me boxing with a 12 year old with a little power. if he catches me in the right spot, he possibly could knock me out, especially if Im not even trying to stop him from hitting me. ah well.
 07-08-2013, 06:32 AM         #79
Francis 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fixed
 4 years ago '06        #80
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 625 625
He was showboating with strategy and got caught.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago